Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Corsair CX750M PSU - BEST OFFER shipped USA  (Read 1600 times)
pokeyjones (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:26:37 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 10:56:46 PM by pokeyjones

Have had over a dozen Corsair PSU's no problems at all.

**I did run one too hot and the cable got a bit melty, that is NOT this unit**

In perfect working order. Will include power cable, and 1x Antminer red kill switches.

Very nice PSU.

https://i.imgur.com/S6ks8eD.jpg

C'MON, BUY IT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:01:25 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 10:57:24 PM by pokeyjones

bump

this will run a dozen S5's and ten SP20's without breaking a sweat. It will also power three SP-35's without even plugging it in to the wall. Stored power! It is like magical n' stuff.

Great PSU. Everyone needs one at some point in their life. Make me an offer!
pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:57:55 PM

do i have lice or something? somebody needs a beauty 750!
pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:59:45 AM

In perfect working order. Will include power cable, and 1x Antminer red kill switches.

Very nice PSU.

C'MON, BUY IT

this is insane. so here's some back.

quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:38:12 AM

Very nice PSU.

C'MON, BUY IT

this is insane. so here's some back.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/M6E80Me.jpg[img]

I mean maybe if 10$ was stuck inside.

Or a paper wallet... Tongue
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 07:19:42 AM

OP says working. Picture says broken. I'm so lost here.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:58:48 AM

It works perfectly if you can get the cash out of the fan guard. Having cash stuck inside it is the only issue. It has all cables including power and even an Antminer Jumper switch so you can be cool like Fonzi.

Just Magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:19:17 AM

It works perfectly if you can get the cash out of the fan guard. Having cash stuck inside it is the only issue. It has all cables including power and even an Antminer Jumper switch so you can be cool like Fonzi.

I'll bite. How much are you looking for for the PSU?

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:04:34 AM

Honestly power supplies you have to sell locally on your craiglist or kijiji. They are cheap, big and heavy and the shipping price will always make it a horrible deal.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:18:20 AM

Honestly power supplies you have to sell locally on your craiglist or kijiji. They are cheap, big and heavy and the shipping price will always make it a horrible deal.

ahh shut the hell up. ever heard of flat rate shipping boxes at the post? perfectly able to sell it here.

no, i'm not going to take $25 - c'mon

Best Offer - that is in English, yes? So, any best offers? I can remove all the extraneous crap so you can have a spare PSU sitting around. Please message here and PM me.

thanks, jerks!
Just Magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:32:09 AM

ahh shut the hell up. ever heard of flat rate shipping boxes at the post? perfectly able to sell it here.

Best Offer - that is in English, yes? So, any best offers? I can remove all the extraneous crap so you can have a spare PSU sitting around. Please message here and PM me.

thanks, jerks!

Well, technically, $25 is your best offer since it's the only offer that's been made.  Tongue

pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:14:04 AM

thanks, jerks!

Well, technically, $25 is your best offer since it's the only offer that's been made.  Tongue

Nah, there are some good, honest, hard working Americans out there.

"to pay you $45 in btc for it..."

So, technically, $45 in btc is my best offer. I don't think anyone out there is quite the man that my high bidder is. Dude loves his country and family, does volunteer work, even cured some diseases in a 4th world (who knew?) country. Just don't think anyone out there is as fair, as tough, or smells as much like victory as $45 bidder does.

we'll see
Just Magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:43:21 AM

thanks, jerks!

So, technically, $45 in btc is my best offer. I don't think anyone out there is quite the man that my high bidder is. Dude loves his country and family, does volunteer work, even cured some diseases in a 4th world (who knew?) country. Just don't think anyone out there is as fair, as tough, or smells as much like victory as $45 bidder does.

we'll see

I don't think you know what a best offer is. The best offer is the offer you've already received that is better than all currently standing offers. As the only offer has been $25, that is your best offer.  Tongue

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:49:06 AM

thanks, jerks!

Well, technically, $25 is your best offer since it's the only offer that's been made.  Tongue

we'll see

I don't think you know what a best offer is. The best offer is the offer you've already received that is better than all currently standing offers. As the only offer has been $25, that is your best offer.  Tongue
Here's just in, I offer $26. OH MY GOD $1 MORE!

pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:51:47 AM

The offer is/was by private message. The fine gentleman (and model citizen) may wish to remain anonymous. Consider it a phone in bid? So, $45 shipped in btc is best offer.

Have sold PSU's before, per my trusted feedback:

"Bought some PSUs from him, he even threw in a free gift! An absolutely great guy to work with, highly recommended!"

So I've got that and total consciousness on my deathbed going for me.

HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:21:37 AM

The offer is/was by private message. The fine gentleman (and model citizen) may wish to remain anonymous. Consider it a phone in bid? So, $45 shipped in btc is best offer.

"Bought some PSUs from him, he even threw in a free gift! An absolutely great guy to work with, highly recommended!"

Crow is a real nice guy, I second that Cheesy
pokeyjones (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:14:03 PM

This is honestly a great price and if I needed one I would definitely match it, I just currently don't need psu's I offered so low because it would just be taking up space here and eventually be used.

Honestly you should apologize because my feelings = crushed.

Actually I'm happy you chimed in. Gets a bit more visibility, I'm selling a quality unit, and have good feedback from when I've done this before. Also sold a dozen S1's here some time ago, didn't know about feedback and received none. That one also went well, have photos of the S1's boxed, you can tell it isn't half assed.

Someone needs or wants this, or needs or wants a backup. I will just bide my time and plot against you MFers!

thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: