Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2018, 05:37:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAD Network - A Decentralized Network for the Advertising Industry  (Read 3090 times)
bit679

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

Hello. I don’t understand it-terms, but my mate advised me to look at this project. Explain me please, what parts does the system consist of?

MADnet Books, MADnetCore, MADnetData. Hello. Together all these parts become a system based on blockchain trchnology. Did you understood purpose of each element?
Smiley You ve anticipated my question! Of course I d like to read about them in plain words. S for blockchain, I ve been hearing about its advantages.

MADnet Books allows users to place the orders, opens a platform already tokenized for trading and exchanging advertisements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:10 AM

Hello. I don’t understand it-terms, but my mate advised me to look at this project. Explain me please, what parts does the system consist of?

MADnet Books, MADnetCore, MADnetData. Hello. Together all these parts become a system based on blockchain trchnology. Did you understood purpose of each element?
Smiley You ve anticipated my question! Of course I d like to read about them in plain words. S for blockchain, I ve been hearing about its advantages.

MADnet Books allows users to place the orders, opens a platform already tokenized for trading and exchanging advertisements.
ТSo that’s anything like an in-put registry? Then there should be the central part processing incoming requests and searching for matches, as far as I understand, am I right?
bit679

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

ТSo that’s anything like an in-put registry? Then there should be the central part processing incoming requests and searching for matches, as far as I understand, am I right?

Yes, it’s performed by MADnetCore. In addition to query mappings, this part checks the available content for authenticity ranks and performs directly the interaction functions of different incoming requests.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

Yes, it’s performed by MADnetCore. In addition to query mappings, this part checks the available content for authenticity ranks and performs directly the interaction functions of different incoming requests.
Ok. I’ve got only one question concerning MADnetData. Judging by its name, this part stores data. What is peer-to-peer structure? Does it give any advantages?
MadduckUK

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

My question is an original one) I have a small advertising agency. Can I invest its part? Well, change it for tokens of the ICO. And then can I be among the first to start working on this network?
unkletoken

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

My question is an original one) I have a small advertising agency. Can I invest its part? Well, change it for tokens of the ICO. And then can I be among the first to start working on this network?
Super question, I join him. It’s a very interesting option. Hey, managers! Don’t ignore us.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:59:29 AM

Very interesting project! I’ve been working in the Internet advertising area for more than 5 years. The described network certainly looks promising. Will there be opportunities for interaction for people like me and you? I mean, will there be labor relations?
specialAU

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

Provide me with information on benefits of participating in the ICO and pre-ICO ... How can I learn about bonuses?
californybit

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

Provide me with information on benefits of participating in the ICO and pre-ICO ... How can I learn about bonuses?
All investors who have invested at the early stages usually receive bonuses and discounts, as well as privileges.
ggcript

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

I’ve invested in it; I see understandable prospects and mechanisms of work. I want to specify: what will the funds received during the project be allocated to? When do you plan to begin to make profit?
nothappend

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

I’ve heard about the cool technology that is used in the startup. And how will the network be protected from freeloaders and scammers who will try to get there for sure?
TSokol

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:08:49 PM

"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/mad-network-15971 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!My e-mail: t.sokol@icoholder.com"
BillySparrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

Hi team! We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ico-15971. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
zonaenam

Hire me for manage your campaign Tele -> @zonaenam

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

where is the news about this bounty? it looks like a successful project well
Noah White

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Hello, guys! If you need translation to Russian - write me. I would participate in bounty.
aashutoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

I have a small advertising agency. Can I invest its part? Well, change it for tokens of the ICO. And then can I be among the first to start working on this network?

▬▬ • • • DOCTailor ✂ Unique smart legal contract platform • • • ▬▬ ▌▌ PRE-SALE LIVE ▬▬▬ ICO: Mar 31st ▐▐
2xbit

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

I have a small advertising agency. Can I invest its part? Well, change it for tokens of the ICO. And then can I be among the first to start working on this network?

Great idea for naming. I like Mad man series.

Can`t find MAD Network bounty thread. Do you have one?

gerald246kru

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

MAD Network (MAD) has been added to idex.market

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/986316706007191552

https://idex.market/eth/mad

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.