Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275848 times)
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:37:01 PM

This was a great ride but sadly with 638 million coins in the wild and a market of sellers and very few buyers (less than 2BTC in buys across the markets)it is time for me to leave my bean farm, I had fun with the coin and sent several tweets. I wish you luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:40:37 PM

lol oh no not a lul in a crypto market

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:33:37 AM

the price keep down... no pumper here?
We need more marketing. Wink

+1 ... Dev team is busy dumping so just put low buys in they ALWAYS get hit lol

"dev team is dumping"  geezz someones a cynical douche eh??  nah it couldn't be the rising price of BTC... which always affects newer alt coins the most. or even just traders... lol it always "has to be the dev" with some people.  when you assume you make an ASS out U and ME... but mostly just U

yes a little PR could go a long way for BITB.

also extending the max coin age would entice new buyers to step in... the way it's set up most new or smaller buyers would be thinking that they'd have to buy huge chunks of it to have a chance to stake and not bother trying something that almost forces them to spend more than their comfortable with.  

I 2nd this. Don't spill your beans just yet guys or your gonna be kicking the can, lol . . .
TheGrayMouser

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:28:17 PM

This was a great ride but sadly with 638 million coins in the wild and a market of sellers and very few buyers (less than 2BTC in buys across the markets)it is time for me to leave my bean farm, I had fun with the coin and sent several tweets. I wish you luck.

Good day Bean Team!

First, I want to say thank you to the Bean Team for the energy and commitment they've put into saving this coin for all of us.  We are in great hands!

Second, though I agree whole heartedly with the "take your time, do it right" philosophy of the development team, I wanted to voice a single concern. 

We appear, for the moment, to be at risk of losing some of our "good will" and momentum.  I'm not saying we need to pump the coin, that's not what is needed as this is a great, high functioning coin and people who take the time to look can easily see that...  Plus the Staking Holiday is a great way to build community and I for one will be turning off my wallet on the 15th as I know several of you will too because this coin has a great community that believes in the development team and the coin! 

But, in my humble opinion, (and if I presume too much, I do humbly apologize to all of you!) all that is needed to maintain good will and momentum is a time-line.  Open-ended development schedules (we will sell no wine before it's time!) do not often inspire confidence.

I know that each member of the development team has lives and busy schedules (I know that I could never do what they have accomplished, so my thanks to all of them as noted above is truly sincere).   

But, I'd like to see an actual time line.  If it is going to take 3 weeks for a website, schedule it for 4 so that if life interrupts there is built in wiggle room.  If a new wallet with a built in config file will take 2 weeks, schedule it for 3, etc.  But, more important, deliver on that "set in stone" scheduled date. 

Don't deliver early, don't deliver late, deliver as scheduled.  That builds confidence.  That builds momentum. 

Admittedly, I can't help on a technical side but if a problem presents itself and the developers need additional donations to solve the problem, I will step up, if and when, needed.  I am willing to put my beans where my mouth is and believe others in the community will as well. 

Thanks again for everything you've done so far Bean Team!  Go Bean, Too the Bean-a-verse!

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Bean Recipe

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:23:59 PM

Good day Bean Team!

First, I want to say thank you to the Bean Team for the energy and commitment they've put into saving this coin for all of us.  We are in great hands!

Second, though I agree whole heartedly with the "take your time, do it right" philosophy of the development team, I wanted to voice a single concern.  

We appear, for the moment, to be at risk of losing some of our "good will" and momentum.  I'm not saying we need to pump the coin, that's not what is needed as this is a great, high functioning coin and people who take the time to look can easily see that...  Plus the Staking Holiday is a great way to build community and I for one will be turning off my wallet on the 15th as I know several of you will too because this coin has a great community that believes in the development team and the coin!  

But, in my humble opinion, (and if I presume too much, I do humbly apologize to all of you!) all that is needed to maintain good will and momentum is a time-line.  Open-ended development schedules (we will sell no wine before it's time!) do not often inspire confidence.

I know that each member of the development team has lives and busy schedules (I know that I could never do what they have accomplished, so my thanks to all of them as noted above is truly sincere).  

But, I'd like to see an actual time line.  If it is going to take 3 weeks for a website, schedule it for 4 so that if life interrupts there is built in wiggle room.  If a new wallet with a built in config file will take 2 weeks, schedule it for 3, etc.  But, more important, deliver on that "set in stone" scheduled date.  

Don't deliver early, don't deliver late, deliver as scheduled.  That builds confidence.  That builds momentum.  

Admittedly, I can't help on a technical side but if a problem presents itself and the developers need additional donations to solve the problem, I will step up, if and when, needed.  I am willing to put my beans where my mouth is and believe others in the community will as well.  

Thanks again for everything you've done so far Bean Team!  Go Bean, Too the Bean-a-verse!

+1  Wink
+2
Thanks for your support on the 15th promo, I'm not a part of the team bean but my goal is to help amap. Price I'm not afraid I've seen worst and the wallet + network is healthy. I think their are already 200 addresses with over 1 mill so sorry If people want to leave just don't get stuck with only empty cans lmao. Cant stress enough how important Is the 20 mb blocks for you beaners that don't know they want to implement it to Bitcoin and other altcoins in order to be a globe competitor, but it requires a hard fork. Just take some time and do your research 20+mb Blocks is the future of all coins you can say Bitbean is the test subject. Im buying on current price and placing sell order above 100 sat, With a fixed amount and top holders only selling only interest and weak hands investing more than they can afford, let see how long it will be till we sit on the moon Wink
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:24:59 PM

Taking offers to add more payout coins to www.xpool.ca

PM if interested.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:33:26 PM

This is very suggestive to me  Grin
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:29:31 PM

Bean Recipe

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:48:34 PM

Hello BitB community just hours for me till celebration day, but ill be going down a little early to share more of my blocks. Unfortunately only 5 members claimed the 10k BitB so I'll be sending 150k to our faucet like promised TxId: ac209d125a6fb6211ee883b5e3068a4e4dd0a0e07f6462e5bb4bf0f9c81b5a4d .
Happy Holidays and expect future BitBean Recipes .

GrassFunks

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:56:39 PM

Also shutting down early, I hope other big holders are in on this to make it work, for the greater good!
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:18:12 PM

Number 1 is currently hitting 29% of the blocks(#3 is at 8%). This is up since some of you started turning your wallets off early. Don't mean to rain on the parade but If all the 'big' holders of 1-5 mil turn their wallets off #1 is just going to hit a higher percentage.

Rich #1 has staked 4,320,026.25 ... terminator

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:23:06 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 01:20:09 AM by kelsey

grabbed some 400k of these awhile back to experiment, can see where its heading though, larger holders have an increased probability of finding blocks, so over time their holdings increase which again increases the prob of them finding more, eventually only the very top holders will recieve blocks.

well atleast you guys found something, the ultimate coin in the rich getting richer stakes.

my holding only found 3 blocks since i purchased and therefore my (and most holders except the top) % of supply will continually fall.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:53:53 AM

Staking 1.5 million nets me about 1k a day boo

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
zequinha

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:20:30 AM

Turning off my wallet, i think others will follow as agreed
enjoy bean community, remember TOGETHER WE´RE STRONGER
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:28:38 AM

"Staking 1.5 million nets me about 1k a day boo"

ouch, 5 mil nets 12-15k

... https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/ click extraction

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Toby222

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:33:55 AM

Turning off my wallet. I don't own 1% (just under it so I "could" keep my wallet on and been in the letter, but not the spirit of this one of a kind holiday) but this is one of those occasions where my self interest in the short run may do more harm in the long run.  "Non-cooperative-cooperatve game theory."  Ultimately, working together, we all win. Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of.  
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:48:21 AM

Rich 1 and 3 are offline wow tytytytytyty Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
that's like 500k bitbs up for grabs
TheGrayMouser

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:42:27 AM

Wallet off.  TOGETHER WE'RE STRONGER

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:31:01 AM

Turning off my wallet. I don't own 1% (just under it so I "could" keep my wallet on and been in the letter, but not the spirit of this one of a kind holiday) but this is one of those occasions where my self interest in the short run may do more harm in the long run.  "Non-cooperative-cooperatve game theory."  Ultimately, working together, we all win. Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of.  

I shut down I hope we see some new faces around here for this event!

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:02:29 AM

I shut down I hope we see some new faces around here for this event!

I shut down my wallet for the day as well...
Good luck to all new stakers - stake and bake for 1000 BITB per!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: