Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275833 times)
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 09:23:39 AM

i've got to get my wallet online first before i can move coins out of it...and i pay enough fees already, i like the idea of staking on my own computer.  What would cause it to lose all connections?  Everything has been fine for a week, i used the wallet maybe 15 min before it dropped everything its just strange that it would do that....i checked my addresses on the blockchain and everything is where it should be, but my wallet won't connect, i just don't understand.  Would it help if i paste my debug file here?......after hours and hours of trying, i guess i'm SoL, a million coins stagnate in a wallet that won't connect....it's disappointing to say the least......

This is very bizarre. I can only speculate without further information. Please email me your debug.log to:  admin@bitbean.org

I need to get to the bottom of what is going on, so please contact me, this is the first reported issue of this happening. Based on other events I have monitored on the network in the last couple days, I suspect someone or group may be trying to DDoS our nodes. If anyone else is experiencing issues, please don't hesitate and contact me ASAP! admin@bitbean.org

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:28:39 AM

We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:23:39 PM

a new exchange has opened up "1ex.trade" looks very promising
they do require proof of Developer
they have not yet added any altcoins
but are accepting requests

https://1ex.trade/index.php

https://1ex.trade/about.php
https://1ex.trade/our-security.php
https://1ex.trade/fee-schedule.php
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:49:10 PM

While it's nice to be on a new exchange, what we need is to get on an established major exchange (other than Cryptsy and Bittrex) that has volume and a user base.

Poloniex has both and that is where we need to focus!

Best Regards,

www.bitbean.org

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:09:40 PM

How about you just focus on getting the wallet releases out.. Don't want too much on your plate at one time... Any ETA on being able to do Block Splitting??? That is kind of a necessity you know when you have a crap load of blocks....
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:25:28 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 11:39:30 PM by TeamBean

How about you just focus on getting the wallet releases out.. Don't want too much on your plate at one time... Any ETA on being able to do Block Splitting??? That is kind of a necessity you know when you have a crap load of blocks....

BitBean currently automatically splits blocks when they Sprout. The smallest block that will split is one that has 1,000 BitBeans. Lots of blocks are good for the security of the network. What is a necessity is to build a marketplace (lots of vendors that accept BitBean for services and goods.) There is a lot of opportunity for the community to get involved in this as well! A marketplace will drive demand and allow the value of BitBeans to grow.

Regards,

www.bitbean.org

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:14:32 AM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional
Brob12321

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:19:15 AM

You can always use coinwallet if you can't get the wallet to work in my opinion it stakes better.

It is better to run your own wallet, as you maintain the keys (you should always encrypt your wallet) - and it offers more security for you and for other users in securing the BitBean network.

I highly discourage the use of pools on the BitBean network, as it minimizes the security of the network. Sprouting Beans are meant to go to those who are providing an active and distributed node on the network.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

Yeah I only have a dust amount in there just using it to stake the dust more efficently for fun or whatever lol.  Everyone should stand clear of coinwallet though after there "pause" on all transactions.  Thank god I didn't put the rest of my Bitbeans in there.
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:12:56 PM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

I've been using coinwallet.co for almost a year.  Coins sometimes do go off line but they get fixed.  They just added new coins and functionality to the site recently. Yes,  wallets sometimes go off line but it is no different from Cryptsy wallets going into maintenance mode.  The Coinwallet.co folks are also responsive if you contact them. I expect their bitbean wallet will be back online shortly.

Note that every time the wallet has been off line in the past when it does come back all POS payments from the down period are there because even though something is wrong with their wallet,  the pos pool is still staking.

As for that new exchange..  scroll down the first page and check out the horrible spelling  mistakes on words like technology and please stay away from it,  if they can't be bothered to get the English splash page right do you really think it is a safe place to send your funds?  
inyereye

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:52:14 PM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

And,  big surprise the coinwallet.co bitbean wallet is back online as my previous post predicted and the POS stake rewards are there. I understand that there are a lot of concerns in crypto when things stop working but maybe you should reconsider going chicken little so quickly.
Brob12321

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:50:03 PM

And,  big surprise the coinwallet.co bitbean wallet is back online as my previous post predicted and the POS stake rewards are there. I understand that there are a lot of concerns in crypto when things stop working but maybe you should reconsider going chicken little so quickly.

No lol , that is crazy.  They could have made me miss out on a profiting opportunity had I had coins there.  It's not right.  It wasn't "So Quickly" it was like 4 days.  Please don't defend something that is obviously not right, they gave no notice and locked the accounts for 4 days.  What if someone needed money and needed to sell their coins, I won't trust another penny with their service and I recommend that everybody do the same.
inyereye

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:18:06 AM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

And,  big surprise the coinwallet.co bitbean wallet is back online as my previous post predicted and the POS stake rewards are there. I understand that there are a lot of concerns in crypto when things stop working but maybe you should reconsider going chicken little so quickly.

No lol , that is crazy.  They could have made me miss out on a profiting opportunity had I had coins there.  It's not right.  It wasn't "So Quickly" it was like 4 days.  Please don't defend something that is obviously not right, they gave no notice and locked the accounts for 4 days.  What if someone needed money and needed to sell their coins, I won't trust another penny with their service and I recommend that everybody do the same.

Do whatever you want.  I've seen Cryptsy take wallets into maintenance for months without warning.  You can freak out all you want but I'll bet you didn't even bother to Twitter or email them so you don't know if they would have done a manual withdrawal if needed. Like I said,  in my experience they are pretty responsive to support requests.

I didn't say it was right and I respect your right to make that decision,  life or death bitbean withdrawals just doesn't seem very realistic.

Sorry dude,  the sky was(is) not falling and since you didn't have funds there,  the actual,  real impact to you was zero. 
bitpooper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:16:50 PM

I'm obsessed with bitbeans.   Feel free to send me some Smiley 2NTqt5PiJh1fg54NjnJuhefTjeDqwR9bCN
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:48:40 PM

I'm obsessed with bitbeans.   Feel free to send me some Smiley 2NTqt5PiJh1fg54NjnJuhefTjeDqwR9bCN
Check your wallet mister obsessed!
bitpooper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:16:22 AM

OMG!! Crypto Latino.  I didn't expect that to work.  Thank you so much! 
nara1892

Activity: 1526
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:08:55 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
inyereye

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:54:07 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

Has happened multiple times and the big holders always step up and generate the volume,  should be fine.  It is pretty much a monthly thing.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:18:36 PM

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

cryptopia
(the answer to your worry)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:48:43 AM

While it's nice to be on a new exchange, what we need is to get on an established major exchange (other than Cryptsy and Bittrex) that has volume and a user base.

Poloniex has both and that is where we need to focus!

Best Regards,

www.bitbean.org

Poloniex bans new york users, so I can't use them anymore. They've already disabled my account. Same goes for cryptsy.

I'm sticking with bittrex. If it gets delisted, my entire beans become worthless as no exchange out there will allow me to trade or use them.

BitBeans are also currently traded on these exchanges:  https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB  https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:50:24 AM

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

Volume has been met in one day already in that period.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: