Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 03:26:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIC] The biggest btc mine in the world is right here  (Read 70561 times)
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:41:36 PM

Wow...

That is what kills home miners.
For sure. But it's amazing all that. Congratulations to the owner is responsible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:44:53 PM

Such a massive bitcoin farm. Wouldn't it be great to visit one of the four biggest mining companies in the world and get one miner as a souvenir? (JK) 20 PH is just. Wow.

I wish I could visit one of those. Cheesy

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 1694

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:49:17 PM

Are internet connections no longer necessary to mine Bitcoin? Are all of those buildings filled with miners? I thought China had censored and limited internet? They would need more bandwidth than a major university. Impressive!
It is well known that a lot of people are mining in China. It would not be difficult for a mine to connect to a pool hosted outside of china and even if the pool was located in China it would be very difficult for the government to stop all bitcoin network traffic.

The stratum protocol makes it so regardless of the size of the farm, very little bandwidth is required.

There are at least 10 football field size buildings filled with miners. Even with stratum that's has to be using a little more than the average amount of bandwidth and power. That place must have its own power distribution station.

I keep searching the images trying to find this on the property. The industrial exhaust fans she is pointing to alone would require their own power distribution station if they are only 1200 CFM 230 volt fans, which is doubtful. One building would sound like the flight deck of a busy aircraft carrier.

nextblast

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:22:53 PM

Are internet connections no longer necessary to mine Bitcoin? Are all of those buildings filled with miners? I thought China had censored and limited internet? They would need more bandwidth than a major university. Impressive!

Internet connections cut off ? No
Internet censorship? Yes
Network bandwith? More than enough

Beymond

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:37:40 PM

WoW! that is sooo awesome and so big and that reduces their cost for cooling too Cheesy
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 1694

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:39:02 PM

Internet censorship? Yes

I don't think the Chinese government is against Bitcoin at all. I think they support it. This facility can't be out in the wilderness. The internet connection and power requirements, the noise radiating for miles around and the size of the property means the government knows it's there. They must, at least, fully support Bitcoin mining. That's really good news.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Somebody said get a life...so they did

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 05:37:07 PM

Man! this is awesome , what is there hash power?
dothebeats
Legendary

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 05:50:17 PM

12.23 P/s, that's what indicated on their site. www.bw.com Insane hashrate man. And definitely a strategic place for a mining farm. The high altitude helps them to lower the costs for cooling. Genius.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Somebody said get a life...so they did

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 05:59:40 PM

12.23 P/s, that's what indicated on their site. www.bw.com Insane hashrate man. And definitely a strategic place for a mining farm. The high altitude helps them to lower the costs for cooling. Genius.

Wow! no wonder our GPU's can't do shit Cheesy Cheesy
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

Grin please, mine on P2Pool, BW.COM ...  Cheesy
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1372

Activity: 9001 == OP

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:13:37 PM

I've always wanted to visit a mining center
Actually never had the urge till these type of things appeared then looking at it wanted to see the sweetness in action myself
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:21:09 PM

not very complicated stuff ... gigabit switch, multiple point of connexion (no, the factory don't have 1 point of connexion to internet...).

with autonomous miner (ethernet standalone miner) ... things are very easy (less when USB raise in 2012-2013), except for supply and fan dirt and noise.
dothebeats
Legendary

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:47:51 PM

Wow! no wonder our GPU's can't do shit Cheesy Cheesy

Better use your gpu for playing games and watching (insert video here). Way better to utilize that GPU to some other aspects rather than let it work as a miner. Wink

dothebeats
Legendary

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:49:11 PM

I've always wanted to visit a mining center
Actually never had the urge till these type of things appeared then looking at it wanted to see the sweetness in action myself

You may also want to hear the rattling fan noises around you when you visit a mining farm. Cheesy Definitely a worth it experience if you visit one of these mining centers.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:53:01 PM

interesting to see that, thx for sharing.

aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

This is probably the world's biggest BTC mine (correct me if I'm wrong). It is based in China.
BW Pool and Ant pool are located there, with more than 100,000 mining machines in the 15,000m2 area, working full performance 7x24.

Some Photos are from http://weibo.com/u/3244140934

Yes, it is indeed shockingly big, and is still expanding its size.

Note that deposited coins from JUA helped building (~40,000 mining machines) this monstrous base.
They did it like this:
First JUA collects user deposited coins together with the company's money, to buy machines and build bw.com mining pool. After blocks are mined, a considerable portion of generated coins are distributed back to the users as interest every day. The interest earned keeps users coming, and meanwhile the coins users deposited keeps expanding the mine (see also related thread: Choices for earning BTC interest)

looks like we found the 'chinese miner' who has been dumping on us all the time ...
dothebeats
Legendary

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:58:43 PM

This is probably the world's biggest BTC mine (correct me if I'm wrong). It is based in China.
BW Pool and Ant pool are located there, with more than 100,000 mining machines in the 15,000m2 area, working full performance 7x24.

Some Photos are from http://weibo.com/u/3244140934

Yes, it is indeed shockingly big, and is still expanding its size.

Note that deposited coins from JUA helped building (~40,000 mining machines) this monstrous base.
They did it like this:
First JUA collects user deposited coins together with the company's money, to buy machines and build bw.com mining pool. After blocks are mined, a considerable portion of generated coins are distributed back to the users as interest every day. The interest earned keeps users coming, and meanwhile the coins users deposited keeps expanding the mine (see also related thread: Choices for earning BTC interest)

looks like we found the 'chinese miner' who has been dumping on us all the time ...

Found the culprit why there is a decline in price? More dumping than buying within the fast few months. Do you think they're the only one dumping? With that amount of hashrate (12 Petahashes), it obviously has tons of coins generated every day. if they were to dump those coins in one go, that would definitely affect the price significantly.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 1638

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:59:02 PM

Bitcoin mining has become way too difficult/expensive for most people:
Long live alt coins, so everyone can participate!

topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:05:11 PM

Internet censorship? Yes

I don't think the Chinese government is against Bitcoin at all. I think they support it. This facility can't be out in the wilderness. The internet connection and power requirements, the noise radiating for miles around and the size of the property means the government knows it's there. They must, at least, fully support Bitcoin mining. That's really good news.

Well China has in my opinion 75%-85% of all the hashrate today Bitcoin industry is much more active than in any other country #1 Mining #1 Exchanges #1 Storage, you dont need to believe everything you read. China is wining the race.

In the last Year BFL, Cointerra, HashFast died, none of the big mining companies in USA succeed MegaBitPower does not grow, Cointerra died, Aquifer died.

So did you really think is Chinese goverment against Bitcoin?

95% of the miners made in China, most for internal mining.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1022

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:16:04 PM

That's insane. These 2 fellas are the new rothchilds.. they are going too be Too Rich in the next decades.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.