Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 08:56:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIC] The biggest btc mine in the world is right here  (Read 70216 times)
Canday

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

WOW! Dude that is massive, which is freakin' enormous! How much did you pay out for this? Bitmain is definitely happy to do that type of business.
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 1694

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

Hi all!

First of all, thanks for sharing this!

Second, i think the picture are dead links, im getting 404 error when i try to open them! Can you please recheck them?

Kind regards

That’s because the Chinese are out and the Japanese are in.

JayT22

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

have seen this picture months ago,really sick what people invest in mining bitcoin.
maybe we have some bigger farms out there that nobody knows.

misterjo

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

It is impressive the amount of equipment they have to mine, I suppose that they must be very powerful teams! and they must generate good profits!
ZFXToken

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

I wonder how frequently they need to change out that hardware!
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 714

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

I'm wondering what they are doing now with those equipment since bitcoin is forbidden now in china, maybe sending bitcoin and selling it outside china ?
romecheo

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:27:20 AM

That was massive, and what makes me more amuse was the numbers of their employees to maintain all those equipment.

No wonders why Antpool being the number 1 mining pool,  Because it was run by Bitmain Technologies Ltd., the world’s largest Bitcoin mining hardware manufacturer.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/pools/

rxtwo

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

Wow, This mine and several like this in China is why I can't be profitable running a single antminer at home.

[ Multibot ] Multi-functional multi-threaded Trading Platform in the Cloud [ Multibot ]
❰ ◀ ◀ ◀ ❰ Token Sale Start 20th Oct ❱ ▶ ▶ ▶ ❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ Telegram ] ❱  [ FaceBook ] ❱ ❰  [ Twitter ] ❰ [ Discussion ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rxthree

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

So the four biggest pools are all in China, making for over 50% network hashrate.
Interesting.

O$IRIS

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

- Are there unknown miners that prefer to hide their location and not be seen in Bitcoin network? Huh
komp1

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

Wow so a lot of BTC but so significantly waste of electric power as effectively
goldchain

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

So the four biggest pools are all in China, making for over 50% network hashrate.
Interesting.

Undoubtedly, China is dominating the Bitcoin mining and no one can't stop them (unless the China's government wants to shut down all the Bitcoin mining farms)

It's very shocking to see all these humongous Bitcoin mining farms being built one by one in China...
Snub

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

Interesting.

Undoubtedly, China is dominating the Bitcoin mining and no one can't stop them (unless the China's government wants to shut down all the Bitcoin mining farms)

It's very shocking to see all these humongous Bitcoin mining farms being built one by one in China...

I think that their goverment knows that those miners pumping money to China
plus they pay for electricity and they pay for building etc. and its profitable for their goverment
But still they can close it any day having law reasons.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

Wow, its awesome and impressive. A numbers of equipment they have is very amazing in order them to mine bicoins. Well, I think as i see its date, its been 3yrs ago when its fully operational. Its inspiring picture that makes everyone amazed. I believed soon it will be more developed and many countries will do that kind of massive numbers of equipment and to earn much more as they have.

▬▬▬▬BITCOINTALK▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem ICO
QuantumPlague

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSE!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

Omfg wish it could be mine Cheesy
They have 2 much money LOL, i want to work here  Cry

EBOOK LINK : https://rocketr.net/buy/0b03585d0d03

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSED BY 2 GUYS!!!
TheEpicBl0ck

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:44:59 AM

Really the greatest exploration plantation good fortune such as this?LOLHow a lot btc they create daily?Where's situated,town?Thank you for discussing.
EIegantFriendship

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:57:43 PM

lets sabotage the electricity to lower btc difficulty xd
castiel0504

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

OFFTOPIC > Idk why but in this topic last few replies of Newbie accounts, are just replies from first page, just raw copied, i have reported them all. Just to say something about topic so its not raw offtopic.

This BTC mines are ENORMOUS :O, i would really like to know raw numbers for income or electricity per month. I guess its easy for them to change faulty hardware since they are producing them, they don't need to bother with "wait time" like rest of the world  Grin Grin Grin

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆
SoakedLemon

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:56:23 PM

Thank you for sharing the image!Can I ask what you spend in electricity?Over time I'm speculating big mining procedures like your own will proceed to places where electricity costs would be the lowest.
Soyster

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

Well it may actually be a currency, in fact it is a cryptocurrency, the truth is this can be a electronic item. Just like other forex, it's unpredictable when it comes to value. However if you simply would believe, it is like bucks along with other currency who will go up and down normally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.