Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO  (Read 188959 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:28:23 PM

Thanks mate.  It does sound a lot when it's written like that... pity it's not worth more.  But I'm sure it will be!   Cool

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:46:14 AM

Many people will stay with pants down in the dust. Grin

That sounds so wrong in so many ways, but thanks for the warning!  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:42:04 PM

Did someone make a transaction bot for staking?(IE sends a tons of transactions to keep the blocks going faster.) The blockchain is showing serious traffic. Also the faucet is down. Still here y'all lemme know.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:16:15 PM

Is the dev still around? I mined this during pow and sold a day before pos, just curious if it's a dead coin? For some reason pos seems to kill coins.

Original dev left, community took over.  I'm not entirely certain of all the dev team now, I think egyptocoin is team leader?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:23:59 PM

i remember that there was already a coin launched with same name last year, why people are creating multiple coins with same name

egyptocoin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:15:49 PM

Is the dev still around? I mined this during pow and sold a day before pos, just curious if it's a dead coin? For some reason pos seems to kill coins.

The dev is the ultracoin guy, go back a few pages and you'll find the IRC just go into there.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 09:37:43 AM

Are there currently any online stores that accept XCO directly?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

egyptocoin

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:50:32 PM

Are there currently any online stores that accept XCO directly?

Nope. As of right now it's an algorithm.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:34:04 PM

The dev is the ultracoin guy, go back a few pages and you'll find the IRC just go into there.

It's the UNB unbreakable coin Dev.
egyptocoin

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:39:56 PM

What about staking??Is stake work or not???As I can see at rich list ,probably nobody doing stake of this coin .Wonder if Bittrex will kick off x coin from they exchange at April 24.Hm...I'm surprised .At the start x coin was looking very solid and good coin to have for future.I think that first developer was
just poor liar and create this coin only for screw up few guys and run with a few bucks to rat hole.

Everyone is actually staking. Take a good look at the charts on the blocktree site. Look at adresses, transactions, and difficulty. Calm yourself. Sell if you want. I will buy. http://www.blocktree.io/charts/XCO
cudido

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:58:19 AM

What about staking??Is stake work or not???As I can see at rich list ,probably nobody doing stake of this coin .Wonder if Bittrex will kick off x coin from they exchange at April 24.Hm...I'm surprised .At the start x coin was looking very solid and good coin to have for future.I think that first developer was
just poor liar and create this coin only for screw up few guys and run with a few bucks to rat hole.

Everyone is actually staking. Take a good look at the charts on the blocktree site. Look at adresses, transactions, and difficulty. Calm yourself. Sell if you want. I will buy. http://www.blocktree.io/charts/XCO

strange situation
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

Wonder why holders  from top wallets  1,2,3 not selling. Left four days and  x coin can be out from Bittrex Exchange.Something must be boil.BTW.I'm not staking because I've try stake  but got only few coins  and my  coins was at stake almost four days until return to my balance.It's not normal that  coins taken to stake not coming back to balance for four days.Well,looks like new dev.don't have to much to say and he have zero idea what next.Damn ..this coin was looks like promised lan ,but turn to just another garbage so far.Let's wait and see what's going on.If x coin will get out of Bittrex I'll flush it to the toilet.

strange situation

One or more of those top 3 addresses are probably exchange addresses, exchanges shouldn't be staking.  There are also sell orders (bots?) pushing the prices down, all the way down from 120+ visible at Bittrex there are sell orders for repeated amounts.  It's been like that pretty much since the POS phase started.  There was a fair bit of hashrate on this in the final stages of POW, maybe somebody is looking to pump it in the future?...

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
SquidsIn

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:25:26 PM

Wonder why holders  from top wallets  1,2,3 not selling. Left four days and  x coin can be out from Bittrex Exchange.Something must be boil.BTW.I'm not staking because I've try stake  but got only few coins  and my  coins was at stake almost four days until return to my balance.It's not normal that  coins taken to stake not coming back to balance for four days.Well,looks like new dev.don't have to much to say and he have zero idea what next.Damn ..this coin was looks like promised lan ,but turn to just another garbage so far.Let's wait and see what's going on.If x coin will get out of Bittrex I'll flush it to the toilet.

strange situation

One or more of those top 3 addresses are probably exchange addresses, exchanges shouldn't be staking.  There are also sell orders (bots?) pushing the prices down, all the way down from 120+ visible at Bittrex there are sell orders for repeated amounts.  It's been like that pretty much since the POS phase started.  There was a fair bit of hashrate on this in the final stages of POW, maybe somebody is looking to pump it in the future?...

Thank you.Yeah those top should be exchanges.I have to watch them closer if they'll rise ,will be sigh that  something will change for movement
WOW!!! WOW!!!!! WOW!!!! 500% up MUST BE SOMETHING HUGE COMING WOW!!!!!!!
I can't believe.Why this coin went 965% in less then half an hour??? It's probably only dream or Warren Buffett visit  X Coin Grin

I blinked and missed it whilst working, still staking. 

Today's buy up saw 700k XCO change hands on Bittrex, only 200k of that got sold back down and there are still suppressing sell orders on Bittrex, a lot of them.  It seems like somebody still has plans for XCO.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:54:42 AM

So XCO is safe from being delisted on Bittrex then, at least for another week.  Nice.  Smiley

Not sure how much it had to do with yesterday but this is the first time I've seen an XCO millionaire on the Rich List!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

SquidsIn

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:56:23 PM

So XCO is safe from being delisted on Bittrex then, at least for another week.  Nice.  Smiley

Not sure how much it had to do with yesterday but this is the first time I've seen an XCO millionaire on the Rich List!
Told you a few post before.Watch out because x coin have huge project behind the scene and will going in light speed  and will left many in dust with pants down.You didn't believe.Now I reapet.
"TO ALL  X COIN HOLDERS  BE ALERT X COIN WILL FLY ABOVE 0.005 "   965%,1500%,5000%.   Sincerely    W.B

Hmmm, not so sure actually.  Be careful, it could just be somebody buying their own sells to make it look like it's going to rocket and offloading when buyers react. Besides the huge spike yesterday there's little else happening and no announcements that indicate a bright future.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:36:18 PM

So XCO is safe from being delisted on Bittrex then, at least for another week.  Nice.  Smiley

Told you a few post before.Watch out because x coin have huge project behind the scene and will going in light speed  and will left many in dust with pants down.You didn't believe.Now I reapet.
"TO ALL  X COIN HOLDERS  BE ALERT X COIN WILL FLY ABOVE 0.005 "   965%,1500%,5000%.   Sincerely    W.B

Are you high?
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:06:40 AM

Are you high?
Nah..Just joke.BTW.I don't like staking this coin at all I think that stakie is waste of time at this time.My wallet staking a little  and sometime stop syncing for two days.Is anybody stake this coin ??Or how about wallet?
My two wallets stop syncing and  coins taken to stake are frozen for days....Let say  showing like this   staking :10,670 coins   and not coming back to be spendable for several days like 3 or 4 days .Strange .Probably I'll stop stake at all because I'm loosing trust for POS ( Proof Of Stake).Correct me if I'm wrong.BTW...I think that lust huge spike was done by some bored and drunk fellow .He should let us know.I've time to sell only 37k Angry
Wallet sync problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is synced fine. Problem must be on your end.

UltrA1

Activity: 171

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:28:41 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 08:49:55 PM by UltrA1

XCO Updates
XCO is going strong, x team on iRC Server: http://irc.lc/freenode/x-coin/xcoinchat
you will join #X-Coin automatically but might want to change your nick before you join us.

Staking is working perfect.
If you have a solid computer, you'll be just fine leaving the XCO wallet open.

In this way the network is maintaind by each connected node running a wallet.
The more xco nodes the better, XCO is also great because you get 40 or 50 coins minted per day just by leaving your wallet open.
and if holding 12500 xco thus mines 40 or 50 xco per day, plus the tx fee is minted also.

Special Thanks to: Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xcoin for adding us

New faucit: http://x-coin.altcoinfaucet.net/

XCO Exchange: https://c-cex.com/?p=xco-btc

ok and for some bad news, XCO is in risk of being delisted: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XCO
Be sure to VOTE XCO on cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
and stay tuned for more public updates coming soon..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:58:24 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 07:40:25 PM by TeamDisaster

Thanks for the updates!

In real terms as I'm still quite a newbie to crypto...

- What benefits will the coin get by being listed on CoinGecko?
- What would be the overall effect of being delisted from Bittrex?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

hlfgr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:25:42 AM

when xco = 829 satoshi so i can sell?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: