Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crowdfunding] The First WordPress Faucet plugin  (Read 9816 times)
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 11:02:32 PM

bumping this topic, I really thought that this project will find a lot of contributors but seems like I was wrong .

Unfortunately, not many people are interested. This would be a good addition for bitcoin related blogs. I will donate soon!

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 06:36:13 AM

bumping this topic, I really thought that this project will find a lot of contributors but seems like I was wrong .

Unfortunately, not many people are interested. This would be a good addition for bitcoin related blogs. I will donate soon!

Thanks mate . I'am not sure why people aren't interesting honestly , I mean WordPress is the world most used CMS and probably the best and used in much known blogs and website these days ..  thank you again

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:21:11 AM

I just contacted devthedev and asked him to refund everyone who donated since this project is obviously dead and people are not interested .
I will close this topic once users confirm that they have been contacted by devthedev and got refunded . ty

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 05:44:00 PM

Just to keep users updated , I still didn't receive anything from devthedev (no replies) , so I contacted him once again (I know there is nothing to worry about with a trusted member like him) .

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:17:30 PM

I just contacted devthedev and asked him to refund everyone who donated since this project is obviously dead and people are not interested .
I will close this topic once users confirm that they have been contacted by devthedev and got refunded . ty

Hey there, if you've sent Bitcoin to the escrow address and you'd like a refund please PM me with your Bitcoin address, amount deposited and a signed message.

Thanks

ani4444

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:35:38 PM

Hey there, if you've sent Bitcoin to the escrow address and you'd like a refund please PM me with your Bitcoin address, amount deposited and a signed message.

Thanks

Since the crowd funding has failed, any reason for not simply sending all the bitcoins back to the addresses from which they have been sent. Why do you think someone will not want refund?
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:12:59 AM

Thanks

Since the crowd funding has failed, any reason for not simply sending all the bitcoins back to the addresses from which they have been sent. Why do you think someone will not want refund?

Two of the three contributions were made back in February, so I'm awaiting address confirmation to prevent refunding Bitcoin to an unused address.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:58:12 AM

edited: it failed?

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 11:09:57 AM

seems yes ...
too bad.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:54:53 AM

seems yes ...
too bad.

I can see that the problem here is not purely of due to a lack of interest. You see, I can imagine that in order to create a faucet, you'd need to install a bitcoin wallet on the server which also hosts the Wordpress platform. Most wordpress sites you see run on a shared host, or on some other kind of business hosting running on a control panel, rarely on dedicated servers except for the big sites.

Perhaps if you can modify the plugin to be a social locker (tweet/like to get btcs), bitcoin-related blogs would be much interested.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 12:24:54 PM

seems yes ...
too bad.

I can see that the problem here is not purely of due to a lack of interest. You see, I can imagine that in order to create a faucet, you'd need to install a bitcoin wallet on the server which also hosts the Wordpress platform. Most wordpress sites you see run on a shared host, or on some other kind of business hosting running on a control panel, rarely on dedicated servers except for the big sites.

Perhaps if you can modify the plugin to be a social locker (tweet/like to get btcs), bitcoin-related blogs would be much interested.

No need to install any bitcoin wallet.
In our case it should use Blocktrail to send payments.

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 01:28:34 PM

Thanks

I didn't man , I'm just the original poster and you can find the Donators Usernames on the first OP as-well . thanks

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 09:45:24 AM

So: we get our btc back, or what?

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:41:30 AM

So: we get our btc back, or what?

Yes that's it , but as you know I'm not holding the funds but it's devthedev , so you should contact him and he should give you your money back since your name is on the list . (he will also ask for signed message probably)

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:42:22 PM

Two of the three contributions were made back in February, so I'm awaiting address confirmation to prevent refunding Bitcoin to an unused address.

My address is still the same (1PQwKUHBTUzYB62pwyYXkNFD8SGxp4anAk) so you can refund my donation here.

Thank you

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:54:35 PM

My address is still the same (1PQwKUHBTUzYB62pwyYXkNFD8SGxp4anAk) so you can refund my donation here.

Thank you

Sounds great, released. https://blockchain.info/tx/c98192d58a0721bcf5066645c91fb2788b8fca2a770e46830ee75794c20c928b

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 06:19:05 AM

Thank you

Sounds great, released. https://blockchain.info/tx/c98192d58a0721bcf5066645c91fb2788b8fca2a770e46830ee75794c20c928b

Hi man , have you finished giving back the funds to everyone else ? Or only for superiorus for the moment .
If the case then please let me know so I can close this topic

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:44:23 AM

I'm going to close the thread right now since I got no answers , If there is any issues please P.M so I open the topic once again and we settle things up , even if I'm more then sure that things can't go wrong with someone like devthedev as an escrow .

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:31:19 AM

I'm sorry if I took sometime , but I found that I have a P.M from eternalgloom , he said taht he still didn't receive his funds :

Hi, can you open the thread again?
My address is still the same: 1216exSQuzXjdiwQJNPy9KtzYjfyEGGD7N

I don't know if the escrow still has all of the funds?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969978.40

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:12:46 AM

I'm sorry if I took sometime , but I found that I have a P.M from eternalgloom , he said taht he still didn't receive his funds :

Hi, can you open the thread again?
My address is still the same: 1216exSQuzXjdiwQJNPy9KtzYjfyEGGD7N

I don't know if the escrow still has all of the funds?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969978.40

Released.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d0a9b76f1a371e31ac9382ab82dfbade94125f18514d6c810e1c8ce04784597a

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: