Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading  (Read 1883 times)
nhuantv

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

Is day trading a thing in bitcoin? Does anyone practice it? Also, how big is the benefit someone could make of it? Is it substantial or just some minor benefit?
yes, absolute you can. You can use 30 minutes chart or 1 hour chart, you buy in the morning, and take profit in the evening, in case you choose the right coin, of couse. But remember that, you just can do that in up trend, and now is down trend or not up trend yet. you just stay that and wait for up trend. dont trade now. You will be regret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

Purchase low, hold up long and offer high, is designated "contributing", not day exchanging particularly liked by here and now examiners.
You are an amateur in bitcoin and presumably has no any exchanging knowledge yet.Due to the way that day exchanging is exceptionally dangerous, I suggest you simply pause and take in the idea of bitcoin. In the event that you have save cash, you can attempt to purchase a tad and hold.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Quite a number of people practice day trading as the case maybe. Before you day trade, you need to understand technical analysis very well. Day trading comes with risk but you need to apply effective money management to be able to trade it profitably
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Is day trading a thing in bitcoin? Does anyone practice it? Also, how big is the benefit someone could make of it? Is it substantial or just some minor benefit?
Also hello everyone I'm a newcomer around the bitcoin community. I'm sorry if the topic has been covered somewhere else but I searched around the forum and I anyway felt like a wanted to ask in a new topic.
It is part of bitcoin and altcoin trading strategy. Honestly day traders plays an important role in the circulation of the alts and bitcoin on the market and that makes the demand of buy and sell that makes the market live. Although day traders gain minor profit in the meantime, but it is worth trading and on the long run the profit will be a lot bigger than you think in small period of time.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin's daily trading is now highly discouraged.
Because the facts are now in a downtrend.

different in 2015 backwards, very good if used for daily trading.

What do you mean discouraged? We can still do day, intra day or even, intra week trading. We have the same pattern as 2015 so I don't understand you saying that its good to day trade but not today.

@Daniel9140 - you are right when we go on the bearish trend, I believed that traders shift to being a day trader and will pick up any profits they can get. Everybody is very bullish long term, until you put your position and take advantage of the market situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

yes, absolute you can. You can use 30 minutes chart or 1 hour chart, you buy in the morning, and take profit in the evening, in case you choose the right coin, of couse. But remember that, you just can do that in up trend, and now is down trend or not up trend yet. you just stay that and wait for up trend. dont trade now. You will be regret.
Yeah there are some strategies and techniques that one must follows to make a good earning at the end of day. People often don’t learn before getting into this world of trading and thus they have to face severe circumstances. But for sure, people are always interested to make good earning as well. Like you have said, buy low and sell high this is one of the basic rules of trading
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Day trading is good way to make money in crypto market, but this trading activity also has high risk because the volatility of crypto very high and can be going up up to 50% just afew hours and can be going down more than 50% as well only in afew days. Before doing day trading activity you should be first have trading plan and risk management to make monthly profit and to avoid much loss.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

Day trading is good way to make money in crypto market, but this trading activity also has high risk because the volatility of crypto very high and can be going up up to 50% just afew hours and can be going down more than 50% as well only in afew days. Before doing day trading activity you should be first have trading plan and risk management to make monthly profit and to avoid much loss.
I agree with your opinion, day trading has a greater risk than long-term trading. Especially at this time the market situation is very uncertain and very difficult to predict.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

A newcomer like you take a good first step because you find trading an interesting so you ask for some response here. Reading is also a must if you want to start in day trading, but this is quite risky and newbie like you needs more time to focus learning about this kind of trading. Anyway, goodluck.
DJohnson

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:42:10 AM

If you are an experienced trader with other markets then transitioning to crypto markets isn't a huge leap.  Obviously things tend to move quickly, and run 24/7.

A person new to trading should avoid day trading period.  Day trading for inexperienced trading is almost equivalent to gambling and without an understanding of strategy or risk management could easily lose large amount of money (or base currency like BTC or ETH, etc..).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: