Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack (Matthew and Chaang-Noi's debate)  (Read 970 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 01:41:40 AM

So, you've had another day to think of another excuse, and you come here thinking we're going to believe you??

I would have had more respect for you if you had just admitted you stole the money and were returning it to avoid jail time.

So a fact becomes "excuse". And you're not believing it without reading.

And people should do things for "respect", not for truths.

You are very pragmatic and I like it. I respect you now, happy?

Returning the money will not avoid jail time. However it might reduce the amount of time spent. Judges seems to like remorse. However that is not what has been expressed :/

Why would he get jail time? Was there a crime committed? What crime was that? Which country was it committed in? Who committed it? I'm missing some details here...

You're missing a lot more than some details...

Would you mind helping me understand? Can you answer my questions above or are you also completely in the dark? I'll take your lack of response to each question above as a sign that you also do not know the answer to the questions and thank you anyway for your time.

Lol, you should quit trolling and go make love to Atlas...  We all know you are paid to support Zhou and wonder how recent payments have been.  Hmm.. Things to think about...

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: