Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Videography Company Accepting Bitcoins! Help me, help you spread bitcoins :)  (Read 382 times)
LightMotionStudios (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:25:30 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 04:47:42 AM by LightMotionStudios

Hello there. I'm a pretty new (two year old) videography business based out of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania USA.
I've decided to start accepting bit coins for my services. I specialize in wedding work but I'm up for anything. You can see my website here: www.lightmotionstudios.com
I'd be willing to travel just about anywhere if you can help offset some of the travel cost. I'd love to spread the use of bitcoins around through my skillset as well as spread the use of bitcoins in my local community!

So anyway, HI and I'm looking forward to posting my services in the trading section once I have enough posts.

Feel free to leave any questions you have here.

Oh I also manage another business that specializes in Industrial Machining (lathes, mills, etc) and I'd like to eventually offer services there for bitcoins as well, though I'm not sure how to work that yet!

Boom what up QR CODES - testing it out Smiley

1BdRVgwNFAsJSVsQamjvuj5Pv5bunksdiX

https://i.imgur.com/dzLCrUG.jpg?1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: