Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] [University of Economics in Prague] Joint Venture  (Read 3082 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:15:26 AM

Probably inspired by the Bitcoin MIT project, and a really good idea for (almost) any digital currency.  Smiley

This sort of 'crypto in the classroom' project is good for everyone: doesn't matter if it's Bitcoin, NXT or BitShares, this is a great way to get people into the concepts of crypto-currency.

+1 to Salsa!

FTFY

Please don't help them convince other suckers to buy into their ridiculous premise.  They're selling psuedo, non-redeemable "assets" to people who don't know any better.  Seriously, why don't I just start writing "1000oz SOLID GOLD BAR" on pieces of paper and start selling them for one thousand times the price of gold to gullible individuals.  Of course, I'll claim they're "SAFER THAN A SWISS BANK ACCOUNT!" because "crypto" and the absurd assumption that even dumber idiots will give them the 1000oz gold bar for my piece of paper, but not me.  Winning!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: