Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 10:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mFaucet.com - Earn free Bitcoins, easily [The Best Faucet List] 10000 satoshi/h  (Read 2792 times)
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

it looks nice
i will try ti as soon as.. Wink
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:05:24 AM

mFaucet.com is a website where you can promote all your faucet referral links on a single link.
You don’t have to share a bunch of them, just one. Get more traffic and earn commission on every site!
You will earn as much as you can.

mFaucet.com provides you with a list of faucets and timers to remind you to collect them.
Create your own list of referral links for all of them and share it with your friends.

Do you have a recommendation? Did you find a bug? Should I add / remove a faucet?
Send an email to contact [at] mfaucet.com or comment in this thread.

Get the [ BBcode ] or [ HTML ] of this thread to post it into your blog/website.
I love your site. simple but interesting. but, it would be better if you update the scripts for your website. How it works, when the existing faucet link is clicked, she appears in a new tab and we do not need to fill in the address again because in the beginning we had to fill our address. so, when we open the faucet all the links there that we address automatically filled in. just a suggestion
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: