Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] Ecash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX  (Read 22036 times)
Fielding

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

dev can you add the block explorer too.

Sorry added  Wink

New release v0.11.1.252 please update

spork, checkpoint and diff fix

Windows wallet: https://github.com/wonko433/ecash/releases/download/v0.11.1.252/Ecash_win.zip
Github:https://github.com/wonko433/ecash/releases/tag/v0.11.1.252

Added exchanges to OP

should everybody update the wallet?

and exchange platform and pool update this?

thanks!

Yes everybody should update  Wink

ok,,then pool should update this. so block can move faster.

Thanks.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
utclover

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:41:45 PM

why you just change the the block reward without putting an if ( nHeight= hardforkblock) blablabla else = same
i think you messed up...
i might be wrong im not sure i am a newbie.
but to change the block reward on tuxcoin this is what i did https://github.com/tuxcoindev/tuxcoin/commit/5799698144a59252648cd8bd06a7beb331f4602f

maybe CASH is different?
can you explain please i would like to know Smiley
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:41:57 PM

Is there a node that is on the updated version?
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:42:03 PM

dev can you add the block explorer too.

Sorry added  Wink

New release v0.11.1.252 please update

spork, checkpoint and diff fix

Windows wallet: https://github.com/wonko433/ecash/releases/download/v0.11.1.252/Ecash_win.zip
Github:https://github.com/wonko433/ecash/releases/tag/v0.11.1.252

Added exchanges to OP

should everybody update the wallet?

and exchange platform and pool update this?

thanks!

Yes everybody should update  Wink

i have some coins pending in a exchange will it be affected, also do i just download and install as normal and send coins from old wallet to new wallet
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:49:03 PM

why you just change the the block reward without putting an if ( nHeight= hardforkblock) blablabla else = same
i think you messed up...
but to change the block reward on tuxcoin this is what i did https://github.com/tuxcoindev/tuxcoin/commit/5799698144a59252648cd8bd06a7beb331f4602f

maybe CASH is different?

block reward just expand 10 times compared with darkcoin.

and other things are Similar as darkcoin.

running farm worldwide
utclover

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:50:58 PM

i think you messed up...

maybe CASH is different?

i mean about this wallet update.
i think he messed up.

dev please explain
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:51:30 PM

so the total coinmarketcap of this coin is about 17BTC.

running farm worldwide
Cryptophile

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:51:50 PM

i think you messed up...

maybe CASH is different?

i think he messed up.

dev please explain

You mean like the fact that I have 18 connections and still can't sync?  LOL
getrichdietryin

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:52:59 PM

i think you messed up...

maybe CASH is different?

i think he messed up.

dev please explain

You mean like the fact that I have 18 connections and still can't sync?  LOL

it takes a while
utclover

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:03:22 PM

dev, the changes you did to main.cpp could be wrong.
revert the changes to main.cpp and i will help you change it to achieve what you are aiming for in that change, you have to do it in a different way.

unless you know what you are doing. if you think its right then please correct me now. and tell me that i am wrong.
if you dont respond to me i will sell my coins now and wipe out the entire buy book.
Cryptophile

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:06:17 PM

revert the changes to main.cpp and i will help you change it to achieve what you are aiming for in that change, you have to do it in a different way.

unless you know what you are doing. if you think its right then please correct me now. and tell me that i am wrong.
if you dont respond to me i will sell my coins now and wipe out the entire buy book.

Someone's a little needy...please, wipe out the buy book.  I don't think you have the testes.
utclover

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:12:00 PM

Someone's a little needy...please, wipe out the buy book.  I don't think you have the testes.
something better = i wont.

ecash is dead now because of idiot dev anyway
now he conflicted the entire chain. UNLESS HE EFFING SPEAKS AND SAYS ITS NOT.
f you adabau! SPEAK
Cryptophile

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:14:12 PM

Someone's a little needy...please, wipe out the buy book.  I don't think you have the testes.

f you adabau! SPEAK

I hope he completely ignores you.  I'd be willing to sacrifice my coins just to see you more annoyed.
getrichdietryin

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:19:12 PM

f you adabau! SPEAK

i took the liberty of checking your posts and it seems you tried this on bitbean

I have reviewed bitbean. Here is my review:
It seems like they only changed 1 variable for the max block size. That is NOT innovation.
Also for the way pos is in this they changed only 3 things from normal pos. that is not innovation.
Dump bitb because it is not innovative. it is a scam coin. also and has fake walls and has volume which is not realistic so fake volume too.

yet bitbean is rising and your analysis of BITB is wrong too.

please dump could you wait as i put my buy order
utclover

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:23:18 PM

you guys dont care that the coins on c-cex and exchanges are probably lost now if the change was bad? and he wont even speak and say it was right?
if the changes were wrong then everyones coins on exchanges are gone. also anyone mining now will lose the coins they mine.
and he probably is instamining with low difficulty 5k block reward now while he waits.

SAY SOMETHING OMFG
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:25:24 PM

you guys dont care that the coins on c-cex and exchanged are probably lost now if the change was bad? and he wont even speak and say it was right?
if the changes were wrong then everyones coins on exchanges are gone. also anyone mining now will lose the coins they mine.
and he probably is instamining with low difficulty 5k block reward now while he waits.

SAY SOMETHING OMFG

Can you explain your reasoning behind the changes? I want to know why you think he screwed up.

Not your keys, not your coins!
utclover

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

you guys dont care that the coins on c-cex and exchanged are probably lost now if the change was bad? and he wont even speak and say it was right?

SAY SOMETHING OMFG

Can you explain your reasoning behind the changes? I want to know why you think he screwed up.
he simply changed the number of the reward. without making an if statement or anything!!!1
getrichdietryin

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:32:06 PM

you guys dont care that the coins on c-cex and exchanges are probably lost now if the change was bad? and he wont even speak and say it was right?

SAY SOMETHING OMFG

not really my coins confirmations doing fine
utclover

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

SAY SOMETHING OMFG

not really my coins confirmations doing fine
on new wallet.
did you send from new wallet to c-cex?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

SAY SOMETHING OMFG

he simply changed the number of the reward. without making an if statement or anything!!!1

Wouldn't that mean having a different fork? I don't think pools, miners and exchanges upgraded yet so shouldn't we just forget the upgrade and until a new one comes out with proper conditional changes?

Not your keys, not your coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: