Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamond(DMD) Beware of  (Read 9948 times)
SgtMoth (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:19:40 PM

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us!

Thank you for the information.  Our technical team will review the information provided and take actions if necessary.

Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:36:09 PM

I see some(havent checked all) of the lent coins to the reactor came from cryptsy wallet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?763703.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?763841.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?766849.htm

am I reading this wrong?
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

ROFL u get called a troll again.
They simply will not accept any weakness on their part.

that payment went to one wallet on the same day it was created and is still there.

do u understand how a exchange wallet works?
do u think the coins u send in are the coins u withdraw?
come on u know better

sorry to other users i know i shouldnt reply but i cant let wrong statements stand unanswered too

its sad story that fighting trolls is a loss loss battle

if u answer u feed them if u ignorre that make them feel their statements are true

guess alex will clean the thread again in evening

Why on earth would you send DMD to cryptsy, If the purpose of reactor is to support cloud payouts!  they should be distributed as DMD.

Ive sent an email to cryptsy asking them if that is their wallet address.
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:54:04 PM

Quite honestly, if no one take the time to research where they invest their money, they deserve to lose it.  This forum has no intention of stopping scams.  All you have to do is look through the posts of people posting on that thread to realize what is going on.  That coin will never get anywhere.  Yup, so the foundation gets a cut of every block, 75dmd/day?
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:32:00 PM

I am unsure since I don't have all of the facts.  I invested in cloud mining primarily to have the constant flow of DMD's without having to monitor a rig setup to get them.  I am in the middle of selling off all of my mining equipment which will make me completely dependent on cloud mining services.  However I am getting uneasy in doing so because it seems like there is no recourse for these contracts.  You either take them or lose them. (It seems).  Correct me if I am wrong but I think we have now lost (2) cloud mining contracts plus the paycoin fiasco - correct?  What does this represent in cloud mining investment lost?  How much USD does it represent?  How many additional cloud mining contracts do we have?  Are the other contracts paying regularly and are they appearing solvent?  If so and you think the remaining contracts are secure then I am ok with 50% to reinvesting and 50% returned to the miners.  If they are wishy washy and you are unsure that they are going to keep paying I say divert our reinvest shares to some other tool to help implement support on the buy side.

- pokeytex

reinvest isnt going into the payout source that generate them
reinvest is always going in the solution that we consider the actual best existing one

best is selected by us by analyze profit stability and security and split invest over multiple companies

i want to make clear to everyone here i still hold around 50% of all cloud shares
i work for it as everyone of u would work for his 15000$ investment
and i same as any other core team member bought it same rules as everyone else
1$ btc value = 1 share

im not gambling with ur money at your risc
i try to find the best solution amhash in december sure anyone u asked would have agreed is one of the best solutions

if i count all core team members and peopel i did already talk about this topic together i have already 75% of shareholders supporting the change

still i want to discuss it public so everyone also understand the reasons

with crazyivan now as core team member who is  also a experienced cloud investor we  have another expert which support analyze investment strategies

additional reactor was created to give cloud a backbone that compensate hard times and it will support payouts each month with at least 2000 DMD

while reactor fill the gap i strong suggest u all follow the suggested changes so we can get this cloud operation back on track to be long term supporting our DMD investments and as additional DMD imcome source

POS² (prove of stake + prove of shares)

No wonder you were pushing the reactor so hard, your benefiting the most from it!  Ya, no scam here!!

*reposted here because it will be deleted
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:16:47 PM

Clearly this is having effect on DMD market, I see a 1000 DMD dump and another 1200 DMD dump, not good for me but the "words of one person" have a positive/negative impact LOL.

I'm a DMD cloud share holder (not much, around 1 BTC from dated mining equipment run occasionally) but I began to dump my thousands of DMD earlier this month when they decided to "need more BTC for a press release."  That was the final nail in the coffin.

I had been following your posts utahjohn and now talking to a few others out there in PM's.  The foundation makes so much DMD (which they then sell for BTC) per day simply by existing, let alone the reactor, then why in the world wouldn't they simply "reinvest" part of their DMD into a press release like a normal dev team.

Oh, and surprise!  No reinvestment shares for February!  Here is the lovely DMD cloud mining email:

Code:
DMD Cloudmining Report February 2015:

3098 new investment
- reinvest
10333 earned DMD

------------------------------

all time stats:

29869   total invested
6647    total reinvested
64593   total earned DMD

-----------------------------

there no reinvest shares for February distributed because the payment didnt arrive from AMHASH1

over 20 thash we run at

there is nothing we can do beside waiting
amhash was considered in industry as one of most secure cloud mining companies
because it was a join venture of two companies which build and sell mininghardware (asicminer and rockminer)

as long as amhash dont pay we can stop reinvesting and keep payouts as we have now
but with the risc that they maybe never pay and we have constant loss of earning power because no reinvest resulting in a end of payout generation not far away

other path could be consider amhash as not existing until it come back (if it come back) and use from the leftover income sources bitcoins for reinvest

this way we can maybe save longterm earning power but reduce payouts significant

after this 6 months we had to analyze cloud setup i would like to change setting towards 50% reinvest from original 30%
to keep at least the long term earning power alive even if weaker

and to be able compensate such little catastrophes better

also i would stop creating free invest shares to keep investing for new people possible

what cloud investors think about this?

please shareholders post ur opinion at

basical we have only two ways

1.) people say we cant change rules because there is a contract

and cloud will run as it does now weaker and weaker in payout until the end of operation

or

2.) we adapt rules as suggested (50% reinvest no creation of reinvest shares) have instant reduced payouts but a realistic chance to get this into a long term income source for investors

if u ask for my opinion i prefer lower payouts but a realistic chance to recover and have real long term payouts because of reinvest cycle runs better with 50%

if u own no shares at cloud please let shareholder express their opinion first
i want to read from the people which are affected primary please

thx for ur understanding

==============================================
Your are receiving this mail because u are registered at DMD Cloudmining/DMD Multipool.

I bet I'll stop earning DMD cloudshares by posting this... oh wait everyone already has.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:47:16 AM

Clearly this is having effect on DMD market, I see a 1000 DMD dump and another 1200 DMD dump, not good for me but the "words of one person" have a positive/negative impact LOL.

I'm a DMD cloud share holder (not much, around 1 BTC from dated mining equipment run occasionally) but I began to dump my thousands of DMD earlier this month when they decided to "need more BTC for a press release."  That was the final nail in the coffin.

I had been following your posts utahjohn and now talking to a few others out there in PM's.  The foundation makes so much DMD (which they then sell for BTC) per day simply by existing, let alone the reactor, then why in the world wouldn't they simply "reinvest" part of their DMD into a press release like a normal dev team.

Oh, and surprise!  No reinvestment shares for February!  Here is the lovely DMD cloud mining email:

Code:
DMD Cloudmining Report February 2015:

3098 new investment
- reinvest
10333 earned DMD

------------------------------

all time stats:

29869   total invested
6647    total reinvested
64593   total earned DMD

-----------------------------

there no reinvest shares for February distributed because the payment didnt arrive from AMHASH1

over 20 thash we run at

there is nothing we can do beside waiting
amhash was considered in industry as one of most secure cloud mining companies
because it was a join venture of two companies which build and sell mininghardware (asicminer and rockminer)

as long as amhash dont pay we can stop reinvesting and keep payouts as we have now
but with the risc that they maybe never pay and we have constant loss of earning power because no reinvest resulting in a end of payout generation not far away

other path could be consider amhash as not existing until it come back (if it come back) and use from the leftover income sources bitcoins for reinvest

this way we can maybe save longterm earning power but reduce payouts significant

after this 6 months we had to analyze cloud setup i would like to change setting towards 50% reinvest from original 30%
to keep at least the long term earning power alive even if weaker

and to be able compensate such little catastrophes better

also i would stop creating free invest shares to keep investing for new people possible

what cloud investors think about this?

please shareholders post ur opinion at

basical we have only two ways

1.) people say we cant change rules because there is a contract

and cloud will run as it does now weaker and weaker in payout until the end of operation

or

2.) we adapt rules as suggested (50% reinvest no creation of reinvest shares) have instant reduced payouts but a realistic chance to get this into a long term income source for investors

if u ask for my opinion i prefer lower payouts but a realistic chance to recover and have real long term payouts because of reinvest cycle runs better with 50%

if u own no shares at cloud please let shareholder express their opinion first
i want to read from the people which are affected primary please

thx for ur understanding

==============================================
Your are receiving this mail because u are registered at DMD Cloudmining/DMD Multipool.

I bet I'll stop earning DMD cloudshares by posting this... oh wait everyone already has.

Could never tell for sure if Cryptonit was just wrong in his thinking or if he was running a con, due to his bad english, but after the latest change to the cloud shares contracts.

It is no doubt now, diamond is a massive con, and the worst part, it becomes oblivious , due to these simple things.
1. You should never ever sell your diamonds
problem: (how are you ever going to profit if you can't sell any)

2. Cloud mining will always increase the value of diamonds
problem: (Ponzi scheme, if cloud mining can provide limitless income, why even mess with diamondcoin)
Also if Cloud Mining is so profitable why do the companies need you to purchase shares.
If it was as profitable as they say, they would just mine themselves and not sell to the public.
(Cloud Mining = Scam)

3. Worst part, followers that believe every word that comes out of cryptonit.
You can't help people that are so desparate to believe that they cast aside all logic.
Sad to be an eloi.

4. The cloudshares , the reactor scam , the cloud mining that was supposed to work forever,
All lies, the cloud mining & cloud shares scam is being revealed , they said it would always work.
Shows they were Wrong and they will change a contract midstream.
How can anyone even pretend to trust someone that changes a deal not even a year old.
Answer : You Can't!!!

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:06:43 AM

we said we wana work transparent
so last month and this month reinvest didnt go into buy hashrate it did go in mining hashpoints
today we converted our hashpoints in paycoins and earned 830 for dmd cloudmining

this means that this part of dmd cloudmining like instant ROI because thats 16000$ value

(on other side one of our hashrate provider collapsed which create a loss of around 3000$
(now u see how great a managed investment service like ours is we split risk over multiple companies
and ventures and some of them create bigger than expected rewards and so even if some might fail on average its a very safe way))
still 13000$ we can reinvest!

this full amount will be reinvested and will estimate with january double our DMD Cloudmining payouts....

so if u where happy with payouts until yet
u will be double happy then  Grin

if you now because of all that happiness dont know what to do read the posting over this one #hint#
#hint2# yes im talking about free DMD for buying DMD Cloudshares pre 24.12

update: because someone asked me is that the Q1 2015 surprise....
NO thats just business as usual
our "glow blue and make u smile" secret will add way more to ur happiness

update2: wouldnt some evil scam guy be very silent when he have such over estimate earnings and keep the unexpected earnings without tell anyone?  Roll Eyes
Above Cryptonit own words.

All of you Dmd investors , Are You Double Happy Now???

LMAO

All of you that believe in DMD Team so much,
let me save you some time

end result diamond coin has no value,
Cloud Mining Fails , or already has
No money from shares,
Reactor Funds somehow stolen
Anyone that questions, is ignored.

DMD Team , why not just change the contract so the people just send you a check every month
for nothing except your happy thoughts , because that is all that is happening now.

Posted here in case it is deleted

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:16:27 PM

I want to say thankx to all uncovering this BS. I know my posts go missing as well.
Cryptonit and I been bumping heads for awhile now. He is never straight forward.
I've been trying to understand the inner workings of the wallet forever. Every question i ask
Gets ignored. The coin control, the config file etc, four lousy nodes.
The block explorer gives you all the active nodes you could put in the config.
I tried to point that out.
The devs knew the exchange wallets will never mint,number 2 on the rich list will never mint,40,000+, a ton of wallets that will not mint. Some have had no activity for over a year.
The block explorer doesn't lie.
Look at the blocks the reactor gets everyday,staked out of 144 that we all compete for!!
Don't we all want to have the biggest richest wallets?
Wouldn't we all want to have the most coin weight and age?
I Would think so..especially heading into one million.
What about the next target in the POS stage, how fast is that reactor wallet gonna get us to that point?
The more the reactor mints the closer and faster to the magic million and pos we get.
When he did the payout from the reactor, he had to use coin control and grab the lowest confirmed minted coins.
I questioned that. No  Response.
When I sourced coin control info for all to digest.
Cryptonit picked one item and disregarded the fundamentals of coin control with some crap
about hobonickels not being the same fundamentally as diamond.
Run around the subject but never answer the questions.
As soon as he started with the, lend me your coins, I knew the game was rigged.
I should have known with the cloudmining game..
Now what ? Any suggestions? Digibyte? Fibre?
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:46:09 PM

wow, I can say Ive never seen one of your posts.
Sneaking

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:50:36 PM

Banking - the Greatest Scam on Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9IH-XKQpOI

or download
http://downloads.newera.org.za/SC%20in%20CT%20-%20Reference/Economic%20Collapse%20The%20Greatest%20Scam%20on%20Earth.flv

"Without our support The banking scam collapses"
-> "Remove our money from The banks"

-Sneaking
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:37:22 PM

Banking - the Greatest Scam on Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9IH-XKQpOI

or download
http://downloads.newera.org.za/SC%20in%20CT%20-%20Reference/Economic%20Collapse%20The%20Greatest%20Scam%20on%20Earth.flv

"Without our support The banking scam collapses"
-> "Remove our money from The banks"

-Sneaking

yup!
Argon18

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:22:11 AM

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON DMD DIAMOND REGARDLESS WHATEVER YOU SAY, POST, LINK, PUBLISH or FABRICATE.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON DMD DIAMOND REGARDLESS WHATEVER YOU SAY, POST, LINK, PUBLISH or FABRICATE.

Another very nice reactor payments received and this is one is only for the first half of this month which means we have another one like this on the way at the end of the month.

Nothing disproved trolls as pure and irrefutable facts. I invested into the reactor, it was a good decision, the system works great and now it is time to get paid.

To all doomsday theorists and reactor critics: you can SUCK MY (insert whatever word you feel adequate).

Dude, you seem a little upset and you got suckered.
Has anyone ever told you , your Post remind them of Christmas,
Must be all of the Red & Green. LOL

So you received your 1st payment from a reactor that you had to send coins to help fund.

Let me explain how a Ponzi works, You send in money to someone that Promise Massive Returns.
They send you a little bit of money back , so you think it is working, but the Trick is this ,
YOU WILL NEVER EVER RECEIVE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, THAT YOU ORIGINALLY SEND IN.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
DMD has already started failing on payments in the Cloud Shares Payouts.
Fact there was no payout from DMD Cloudmining Report February 2015:
That Ponzi scheme is failing and you now fall for the Reactor, you are receiving interest on coins that you would have received interest on if you kept, except now someone else holds them.

That was not an investment , Dude That was a LOAN!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan
Except you have no Collateral to seize if DMD reactor does not Pay you.
Really Wake UP.

And in Response to your last comment,
Sorry i don't swing that way,
Maybe you can pay some of those diamonds to someone to take care of that for you.
Better hurry though, Not everyone is going to keep falling for the Ponzi again & again like you.

Sad to be Eloi.

Argon18 is Outta Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted in Case they Delete it.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:46:07 AM

Except, it s not my 1st payout from the reactor but a 2nd one. So, I am already over 10% ROI. I ll make sure I let you know when I get the third one in about 15 days.

Mr. Math Genius 20 or 30% is nothing, if they end of keeping 70%.
Watch the reactor funds get stolen before you get 40% back.
No one got a 100% of there cloud shares funding back either and they are already changing the contract to keep you on the line longer. Faith in a higher power is good, blind faith in someone that is stealing your money by making promises that can't be kept, now that is just stupid.

These statements hurt so much , because deep down, you know it is true.

Sad to be Eloi.

Posted in case they delete it.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:00:42 AM

It always surprises me how people who do not spend even a cent in diamond investment come here and start writing about what coins are sent into the reactor is a fraud.
People believe in the Diamond Project and for good reason.
The system works and all payments come. so what's the problem?
 You are not satisfied with their financial situation and write here to vent his anger the people who work for the benefit of diamond every day?
This is a pathetic attempt.

Dude, i am trying to warn you , that you are being ripped off.
None of you have even received 100% of cloud ripoff investment back yet, and DMD keeps asking for more.
It is not a get rich deal , it is a pay for cryptonit bills deal.

The only thing pathetic is that some of you zealots can't see that.
Maybe i can keep some newbies from being ripped off.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:19:33 AM

DMD forum deleted Posts almost as fast , as I wrote them last night.
One thing is clear from shveicar & crazyivan constant brain dead defense of dmd .
They have got to be in on the Ponzi, because no one can be that stupid.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
SgtMoth (OP)

buy silver!

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:14:05 PM

lol, nice posts. I had another 5 deleted yesterday too.  They are all in on it, they have to be, no one is that stupid.
Argon18

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:03:05 AM

i always made clear what my investment plan is
around 0.005 (over 1$ a DMD) i will start slow to sell some DMD until i covered my investment costs

And what is the plan to reach "around 0.005"

Trick as many people into buying worthless cloudshares that lose purchasing power every month or just giving their diamonds to a reactor to be held until we sell them , oops mean until they are accidentally stolen.

Oh Wait,
sorry that is not the plan to get dmd to $1, but the plan to rip off the innocent to line cryptonit's pockets.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:55:57 AM

He completely ignored my posts regarding the legality of up and changing a CONTRACT.

Argon18

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:42:32 AM

Yeah am a total newb hawking hobo nickels as well...! 

Come on dude are you that mentally challenged that regular joes can't see through your BS!!! Roll Eyes

LOL ,
Considering Mr. Newbie every single post from you has been in Diamond forum , and all in support of the Cloudshares and reactor.
Do you think that regular joes can't see through your BS!!! Roll Eyes

So are you Happy, there was no Feb Payment from your Cloud shares?
Which by the way was a default : failure to fulfill an obligation
In the normal world , 3 people who did not receive a payment could force your cloudshares into bankruptcy due to nonpayment.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀