Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI: A Mutli-Coin Community Crowdfuning Cooperative Plan  (Read 1052 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:34:59 PM

A Multi-Cryptocurrency Community Crowdfunding Cooperative Plan
What does the internet, crowdfunding, and cryptocurrency (CC) have in common? It’s how PICISI will find, fund, and promote many innovative inventions and ideas.
“PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas) is currently a multi-CC community crowdfunding cooperative plan … ” said Armis, of The Einsteinium Foundation.  It will likely also be a crowdfunding (CF) website where those ‘innovative inventions, and ideas’ go for funding.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:46:19 AM

PICISI, as initially designed would have made millions for the coins involved it they actually performed as prescribed.  The reactions I received from the articles were all great, which is rare in the cryptoworld.  However, what I didn't know was that 90% of the people that responded only read a fraction of the material and assumed the rest:  some thought it was simply a place where their coin could be used, but it is far more than that; some thought it was a place where they could advertise their coin, it is far more than that too;  and a few even thought it was a site where they could crowdfund their projects, but it is far more than that too.   The bottom-line was that the plan was misunderstood.

Instead of trying to focus on the original plan, which requires massive organized participation, I've scaled it down to a size that requires far less resources -- PICISI-lite if you will (here's a peek:https://sites.google.com/site/einsteiniumbiz/home/page-3/archive).  This plan allows for branding while gradually introducing the heavier concepts over the span of 6 months.   

I'm working on finding a vehicle host the token that will finance the start-up, once that is in place an Initial Token Offering will be announced.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: