Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PONZIPLAYER.COM - 175% - REALTIME PAYOUTS  (Read 3608 times)
Hellsgremlin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:21:34 AM

I just sent waiting payouts with the 175% paid from my pocket  anything that was funded before 12pm tonight was paid.   Im currently working on upgrades to the back and front end of the website.   I think you will all like whats comming  for now ponzi is closed.  willl be back online before morning.   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheunity2

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:08:26 AM

I just sent waiting payouts with the 175% paid from my pocket  anything that was funded before 12pm tonight was paid.   Im currently working on upgrades to the back and front end of the website.   I think you will all like whats comming  for now ponzi is closed.  willl be back online before morning.   

man i didnt recieve any payment oooo... pleasend send my payment tooo my wallet id 1Pasmxv9TrRXvysFXdvmSebA1duWqsX4Ju
hash  ab3b989678da85ddb3f9018d2735ddaea7688159
Hellsgremlin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:30:05 AM

man i didnt recieve any payment oooo... pleasend send my payment tooo my wallet id 1Pasmxv9TrRXvysFXdvmSebA1duWqsX4Ju

Ill take care of you very soon
paycoin market is going insane right now.
btcradhx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:03:53 AM

somehow this guy actually paying me now....thanks.

i dont know anymore its you who lying and try to bring back your good name,or u said d truth all this time and theres really people trying to stain your name......

but me myself will never be gain any good to trolling u right??i just telling what happen.....when u skipping my paymrnt its true...
an nw when u actually payingme...im telling what happen too....thanks btw
sheunity2

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:32:39 AM

Ill take care of you very soon
paycoin market is going insane right now.

please am still waiting.......................................
sheunity2

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:50:41 PM

he is no longer online please send the money now.................
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:57:16 PM

I think the guy was a scammer, but, he was contact me, and the message he send me was: i will try to do the right things. | So, just give a chance.
how much you invested in that ponzi scam for giving chance Huh
Hellsgremlin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:56:59 PM

I just returned your .002 sorry about the delay.  I sent you .01 for your trouble.   

Also not The website is undergoing upgrades.   Game is down.  I will make an announcment when we are open for business
sheunity2

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:10:48 PM

I just returned your .002 sorry about the delay.  I sent you .01 for your trouble.   

Also not The website is undergoing upgrades.   Game is down.  I will make an announcment when we are open for business

damn you are fucking honest man............... thanks i got the cash
Hellsgremlin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:17:50 PM

More honest then i will be given credit for since im running a ponzi.   its sad this thread started the way it did.    I could use a rep boost :/
sheunity2

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:41:03 PM

More honest then i will be given credit for since im running a ponzi.   its sad this thread started the way it did.    I could use a rep boost :/

i have rated you +1 i love you
metal494

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:06:40 PM

OK HG has paid me back the 75% of the little XPY amount I send to him, so it is all ok for me.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:18:33 PM

OK HG has paid me back the 75% of the little XPY amount I send to him, so it is all ok for me.

Me too. Nice guy. Thanks!
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Just FYI as i got a few access requests already:

Both spreadsheets are temporarily disabled while Hells is refunding people. Will be opened again in less than a week.
The problem was HG was losing track as people were randomly picking txid's, and asking to refund to another wallet than deposited from.

He will update me when done, then we will focus on TF.
andre1980

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:09:00 PM

Just reopened the spreadsheet, moved both sites/deposits to seperate sheets.
ThunderFaNs is open to view and edit, Hellgremlins only open to view as he has refunded most if not all that were elligable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLwl4HJvhYadZ-FjdF3EwzwLjWZizEyK27wrfqOVv8s/
btcradhx

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:13:59 PM

at the moment just play at 7dayponzi.com

its legit i redosit 2 times already...and its escrowed
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:01:36 PM

Dude. Your site doesn't look that.. Well, good. Rule 1: if a website looks like it has been designed by a scammer, it probably is. You can't even spell "welcome" right. Anyone who's spent less than a day on the internet knows how to spell welcome.

andre1980

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:15:10 PM

Dude. Your site doesn't look that.. Well, good. Rule 1: if a website looks like it has been designed by a scammer, it probably is. You can't even spell "welcome" right. Anyone who's spent less than a day on the internet knows how to spell welcome.

AFAIK this site is only temporary, the game isn't running ATM, because he's waiting on his devs to finish the new game/site.
So no worries.

As far as ponzi's are legit, Hellsgremlin has proven the community he is legit and no scammer as he refunded people for an earlier ponzi that ended because of unforseen reasons.
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:22:23 PM

AFAIK this site is only temporary, the game isn't running ATM, because he's waiting on his devs to finish the new game/site.
So no worries.

As far as ponzi's are legit, Hellsgremlin has proven the community he is legit and no scammer as he refunded people for an earlier ponzi that ended because of unforseen reasons.

He's only doing that to make sure he's somewhat trusted and some bigger bets come rolling in, after which he'll run, like they all do. If you """invest""" in this, you're not that smart, to be honest...

andre1980

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:20:12 AM

So no worries.

He's only doing that to make sure he's somewhat trusted and some bigger bets come rolling in, after which he'll run, like they all do. If you """invest""" in this, you're not that smart, to be honest...

You obviously didn't follow that thread: he didn't have to, as he transferred his debt to another person. He didn't came through in the end, but HG did.
He could have just taken another username and no one who would know. Instead he chose his tainted one and did his best to regain trust.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: