Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Hosting - VPS - Shared Hosting - 11 Years In Business  (Read 47328 times)
SteadyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 05:18:56 PM

Do you offer reseller options?  Grin

Yes we do, for more details : https://www.steadyturtle.com/reseller-hosting.php

Thank you.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lastuser

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:46:25 AM

When i Login into my cpanel i got this Warning
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from steadyturtle.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

This server could not prove that it is steadyturtle.com; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

IS this normal or not ?
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:27:55 PM

When i Login into my cpanel i got this Warning
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from steadyturtle.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

This server could not prove that it is steadyturtle.com; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

IS this normal or not ?

its SSL Certificate warning because cpanel use its own free SSL which is not verified by your browser, its normal

more information about it : http://www.introplex.com/account/knowledgebase/52/Web-browser-warns-cPanelorWHM-certificate-canandsharp039t-be-trusted---should-I-worry.html

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:10:02 AM

Hey, ST! Wanted to let you know I did a review for your site today, Smiley. You can check it out here: SteadyTurtle review. Would love to hear your thoughts!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 01:48:02 AM

Hey, ST! Wanted to let you know I did a review for your site today, Smiley. You can check it out here: SteadyTurtle review. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Its Great, Thank You  Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:00:54 AM

NP! Thanks to you, too. Please keep me updated with any promos you might have, and especially if you come up with something exclusive you can share, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 12:39:23 AM

NP! Thanks to you, too. Please keep me updated with any promos you might have, and especially if you come up with something exclusive you can share, Smiley.

Yes we will Surely, thank you.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:23:06 PM

Hey, do you happen to have a banner (728*90 or 468*60) I can use?

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 09:49:37 PM

hy, sorry for the late reply yes we have alot of banners flash, Gifs and Static JPGs in all sizes as well i am contacting to the management to upload all the banners under affiliates section, once done i will give you link for that.

Thank you.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:55:28 PM

hy, sorry for the late reply yes we have alot of banners flash, Gifs and Static JPGs in all sizes as well i am contacting to the management to upload all the banners under affiliates section, once done i will give you link for that.

Thank you.

Thanks! I look forward to it, Smiley.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:13:29 PM

Where can I find domain price in btc on your site it is displayed in USD?

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:34:54 PM

Where can I find domain price in btc on your site it is displayed in USD?

Their prices are displayed in USD, but you can easily convert the price of USD to BTC with this site: www.preev.com

At the moment, the price for a .com domain on their site is 0.04170 Bitcoin.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:52:47 PM

I searched the domain prices in btc but in vain.Could you please help where can I find domain price in Btc on your site?

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:35:18 AM

I searched the domain prices in btc but in vain.Could you please help where can I find domain price in Btc on your site?

Hi,

Yes the prices are showing are in USD but as the SuperHitch told you can convert that prices into exact BTC amount of that time using preev.com

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:11:16 PM

The database seems to be down. I hope this issue can be resolved soon!
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:23:19 PM

Still the data base is down for me as well ... is there an ongoing maintenance?
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:58:30 PM

Database Down,Please resolve,
My faucet now,not work Sad(

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:44:16 AM

The database seems to be down. I hope this issue can be resolved soon!
Still the data base is down for me as well ... is there an ongoing maintenance?
Database Down,Please resolve,
My faucet now,not work Sad(

Hy,

There was scheduled maintenance for 3 hours, we sent out the email about that 2 days before the maintenance but looks like some clients did not got the email, i am sorry about it please accept my apology.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 11:19:08 PM

I need a couple of VPS...everyone been happy with these guys so far?
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:21:15 AM

I need a couple of VPS...everyone been happy with these guys so far?

Hy,

thank you for your interest but currently we do not provide VPS but we will from 1st october.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: