Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Account  (Read 2045 times)
TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:04:58 AM

You did reveled your account number identity. You did not blur your account number in the picture you shared.

I think me maybe a legit owner. The picture he shared the email is from 2013 not recently.
he could have hacked the email account

It doesn't matter, I just took it off the table. Like I said, it was small trade, which I don't need to make.

So all you you proved is you are sneaky piece of shite.

You fucked with me when all I intended was an honest sale.

I did not mind being told to do x, y, z, but accusations, from a person like you.

I'll remember this.

If you don't hack this account what country are you from? Do you use proxy or tor on this account?

I will try to examine your accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:13:43 AM

You did reveled your account number identity. You did not blur your account number in the picture you shared.

I think me maybe a legit owner. The picture he shared the email is from 2013 not recently.

It doesn't matter, I just took it off the table. Like I said, it was small trade, which I don't need to make.

I did not mind being told to do x, y, z, but accusations, from a person like you.

I'll remember this.

i asked you to prove that you legitimately owned what you were selling to a buyer privately, instead you chose to publicly reveal the identity of your hacked account.

I am still waiting for that signed message.
aalborg (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:43:45 AM

I'll remember this.

i asked you to prove that you legitimately owned what you were selling to a buyer privately, instead you chose to publicly reveal the identity of your hacked account.

I am still waiting for that signed message.

You know this is different to your remarks, but are playing me, which will do you no favors. Very clever. Yet I have nothing to lose. You can take it up with BTCtalk if you are so concerned. I suggest you do.

Like I explained earlier, I'll remember this. Good luck with your business.

Zorrocoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:59:17 AM

I saw you posted on giveaways on the alt currencies section. Can you sign even one of alt coin address that you posted?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: