Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for 1.19 BTC  (Read 1043 times)
sc00bysnax (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:54:16 AM

Going to be straight forward.

My math was wrong and im 1.19 BTC short from placing an order online.

I don't really have the money too pay anyone back right now because if I did I wouldn't be typing this thread, id be using the money I would use too pay you back to just buy myself more BTC.

I did the math too have just enough money too get what I needed and as I said before the math was wrong because I didn't account for all the fees.

Anyways, if you are feeling generous and do send a bitcent or two my way, make sure you post so its apparent to everyone when Ive reached my goal.

Hate too be a beggar but my options are kinda limited since im trying too place this order for an upcoming event and should've already had said package mailed.

Im almost sure that im going to get flamed for this because im kinda new too this forum but id like to stay positive so you guys have a good rest of your day.

18TsB3MQCJeUh5zMsePGZCGoo7oimaSkZ1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneEyed
aka aurele

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 11:01:04 AM

You might be luckier if you tell us what you need to buy so desperately.

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 12:14:54 PM

You might be luckier if you tell us what you need to buy so desperately.
Some questions are best left unanswered! Grin
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 12:19:33 PM

buy something to an event... package should have been shipped already... I think it's pretty clear Wink
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 07:21:41 AM

If the money isn't that important to you and it's just a logistical problem you could try myriadcoins.com. If the 1.19 is a small fraction of the total you'll likely win. If you lose you have to wait till you can get more, but you already have to wait.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 11:22:44 PM

If the money isn't that important to you and it's just a logistical problem you could try myriadcoins.com. If the 1.19 is a small fraction of the total you'll likely win. If you lose you have to wait till you can get more, but you already have to wait.

He asks for a loan, you suggest gambling?

sc00bysnax, I'd be glad to loan if you're willing to provide additional information, e.g. what you intend to buy and some proof of identity.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
waltmarkers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 11:27:46 PM

sc00bysnax, I'd be glad to loan if you're willing to provide additional information, e.g. what you intend to buy and some proof of identity.

I found the most concerning part the lack of a plan to pay it back.....
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 06:59:50 AM

I found the most concerning part the lack of a plan to pay it back.....

Yes, that would also be under the list of "required information". I thought it was obvious, but you're right, better make that clear.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
epiks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 08:45:42 AM

I'd be happy to lend it to you, my only problem is you don't sound too...whats the word..."motivated" ? to pay the loan back..

I'll still take a chance with you and loan you the BTC. But first tell me how long until before you can pay me back? And if it back fires do you have another source of steady income?

One of the two reasons I said the first part is because you are asking for hand outs like "please donate to me but post how much you did so everyone knows when i reach my goal" -- it seems like you're asking for a donation rather than a loan.

Another being you don't specify IF, HOW and WHEN you plan to pay back the loan. My gut tells me you came here to get the loan and we will never see you again.

But, I believe that everyone deserves a chance..so as I said, I WILL loan you the money just tell me how long until you can pay it back. Oh, and HOW.

Sorry if it seems like I'm "flaming" you its just your post is pretty unprepared and kinda sketch to be honest. And no offense but if you need a loan for <$20 it makes me worried that you don't have a job or a steady source of income. But I could be wrong..maybe you have thousands of dollars and you just want a <2btc loan so you don't have to bother going thru the trouble of mt.gox for such a small amount. I'm not here to judge, just to get facts and help you with your loan Smiley
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 08:50:22 AM

I'd be happy to lend it to you, my only problem is you don't sound too...whats the word..."motivated" ? to pay the loan back..

I'll still take a chance with you and loan you the BTC. But first tell me how long until before you can pay me back? And if it back fires do you have another source of steady income?

Re-reading this, It sounds like he needs a handout "Hate too be a beggar but my options are kinda limited"
Dont think this is a loan thread.
epiks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 08:55:24 AM

^Yeah, thats my worry. I fear since he is new, he came here specifically to get this handout or "loan" then just disappear. But since it is only ~$13 I will give him  a shot. Squall, you can laugh at me and say "I told you so! You even told you so!" if this shit goes south haha.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 11:40:55 AM

^Yeah, thats my worry. I fear since he is new, he came here specifically to get this handout or "loan" then just disappear. But since it is only ~$13 I will give him  a shot. Squall, you can laugh at me and say "I told you so! You even told you so!" if this shit goes south haha.
He is offline after this thread was posted, so I'd think you'll get laughed at...
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 02:20:32 PM

I don't laugh at anyone loosing BTC, You havent seen where I lend 1.77BTC out recently? Thats worth a laugh!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: