Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAMPAIGN FULL] Rollin.io Twitter Campaign - Earn Up To .02 BTC Weekly  (Read 24163 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:25:00 PM

Just a friendly reminder about the criteria for eligible tweets:

• Follow @Rollin_io on Twitter
  • Follow @Bitcoin_Mafia on Twitter
  • Tweets must be something positive about Rollin.io
  • NO bashing any other website / service
  • Include this hashtag in your tweets: #1BitcoinDice
  • Include a link to Rollin.io (using your affiliate URL is fine) in your tweets

ALL of the above needs to happen otherwise your tweets will not count.
does this mean that i can't be joining two twitter campaigns at the same time?

No, it means you can't be saying bad things about one gaming site in order to promote Rollin.io.

An example of this might be:

XYZDiceSite.com is a SCAM. They will steal ur bitcoinz! Go to Rollin.io if you don't want to get scammed! #1BitcoinDice

See? THAT would not be allowed. Not only would it not count, but you would get kicked out of the
campaign for that kind of tweet.

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:44:19 PM

Just a friendly reminder about the criteria for eligible tweets:

• Follow @Rollin_io on Twitter
  • Follow @Bitcoin_Mafia on Twitter
  • Tweets must be something positive about Rollin.io
  • NO bashing any other website / service
  • Include this hashtag in your tweets: #1BitcoinDice
  • Include a link to Rollin.io (using your affiliate URL is fine) in your tweets

ALL of the above needs to happen otherwise your tweets will not count.
does this mean that i can't be joining two twitter campaigns at the same time?

No, it means you can't be saying bad things about one gaming site in order to promote Rollin.io.

An example of this might be:

XYZDiceSite.com is a SCAM. They will steal ur bitcoinz! Go to Rollin.io if you don't want to get scammed! #1BitcoinDice

See? THAT would not be allowed. Not only would it not count, but you would get kicked out of the
campaign for that kind of tweet.
Thnx for the quick reply ! I never actually do that and I'm very happy to know that I can be in more than one twitter campaign at the same time  Wink
UserVVIP

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:22:40 AM

Payments for first month today right?
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:31:49 AM

Count today, payment by tomorrow some time I believe.  It's posted here in the thread several times.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:48:15 AM

Just FYI - I may be a few hours late getting the count in. Not feeling well at all. We went out for dinner
for Easter and I think I got food poisoning...ugh. Anyway, so the count will be a little late BUT payouts
will still be sent tomorrow as usual.

Going back to bed before I hurl again...

Cheers,

Cynthia

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:51:12 AM

Just FYI - I may be a few hours late getting the count in. Not feeling well at all. We went out for dinner
for Easter and I think I got food poisoning...ugh. Anyway, so the count will be a little late BUT payouts

Cheers,

Cynthia

take your time Cynthia and take little rest be careful about your health, i know you are trusted person and doing your job very well, because i am with that campaign from over a month now.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6642

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 06:00:34 AM

Cheers,

Cynthia

Thank you for information Cynthia.
Don't worry we can wait for payment because you're trusted member  Wink

ahmedjamal1998

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:21:57 AM

Cheers,

Cynthia
No worries Mafia Cheesy
Wish your health improves

Good Luck
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:27:59 AM

Cheers,

Cynthia

All my best wishes for you and your health. May God bless you with perfect health . We are here to support you take rest well.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 01:30:27 AM

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and understanding. I just got done doing the tweet count for last week. For
the most part everything went swimmingly. Just a couple of reminders that in order for your tweets to count:

1. You need to be following both @Bitcoin_Mafia and @Rollin_io on Twitter

2. Your tweets must contain the hashtag #1BitcoinDice

3. Your tweets must contain a link to Rollin.io (using your referral link is fine)

4. Only tweet POSITIVE things. If you've got an axe to grind with Rollin.io, you should not be in this campaign

5. No tweeting about other dice sites IN THE SAME TWEETS as your Rollin.io tweets (yes, this happened)

That's it. Good job for the first week, folks. I'll be sending payouts later tonight.

Best,

Cynthia

ahmedjamal1998

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:49:24 AM

That's it. Good job for the first week, folks. I'll be sending payouts later tonight.

YAAY! Waiting for the payouts  Grin
Good Luck Wink
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:22:33 AM

Good morning!

All payouts have been sent and are in the blockchain, winging their way to your wallets.

If you do NOT receive your payment please check the spreadsheet. If your name is highlighted, you did not
receive payment for one reason or another. If this is the case, PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT.

Here is the spreadsheet link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHJZvLLXjkQRzjCHZwZnSbLgwdGT03zMnZYIhyRxb6A/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Cynthia

ahmedjamal1998

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:31:59 AM

Good morning!

All payouts have been sent and are in the blockchain, winging their way to your wallets.

If you do NOT receive your payment please check the spreadsheet. If your name is highlighted, you did not
receive payment for one reason or another. If this is the case, PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHJZvLLXjkQRzjCHZwZnSbLgwdGT03zMnZYIhyRxb6A/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Cynthia
Payment recieved (0.01BTC)

Thnx Mafia  Kiss
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6642

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:36:55 AM

Good morning!

Cheers,

Cynthia

Thank you Cynthia
I received my payment as usual   Grin

@YoeN

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:42:05 AM

Good morning!

Cheers,

Cynthia
thank you so much cynthia
payment was received without any problems Smiley
thank you for your great service Smiley

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:50:21 AM

Glad everyone is receiving payments okay Smiley If there is a problem please PM ME ABOUT IT.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:43:57 PM

received my first payment...thanks
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:09:34 PM

Glad everyone is receiving payments okay Smiley If there is a problem please PM ME ABOUT IT.

Thank you received my first payment for this April Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

Thanks Im also Got Paid.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:32:17 PM

received my payment for last week that is nice service. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: