Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [New]DaVinci Cash - Fastest way to accept USD, EUR, BTC, g/Au at your site!!  (Read 1548 times)
WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 05:43:47 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2011, 04:15:04 PM by WiseOldOwl

Hello,
I have been working with a company that has developed a E-Currency very friendly to the bitcoin community.
They are releasing it this week, and would like some feedback. What better spot than BitcoinTalk?

So I have been delegated as Davinci Cash Ambassador to these forums.

There are some stress testing bounties (of course payment will be in BTC for this forum) Smiley (PM me for info).

https://www.davincicash.com

DaVinci Cash has a API for integration. (40 Hex/Dec with a bunch of actions, here is the API FAQ - https://www.davincicash.com/index-2.html)
And has a "Payment Card" Generator - This allows you to generate (and delete) a 16 digit number at will, and set a spending limit for it. That way when you are at a merchants site, you can just generate a 16 digit number, set the spending limit, and pay them with the 16 digit number. That way a malicious merchant cant inject code and clear out more than the limit of the payment card # given.

There are four denominations currently:

-USD $
-EUR €
-g/Au (gram of gold)
-BTC (Bitcoin!)

The bitcoin currency account at the moment is not a functional bitcoin processor, but rather the bitcoins issued through DaVinci Cash are representing Bitcoins in the Davinci Cash Bitcoin Trust (This means that there are a limited amount of DavinciCash Bitcoins available, but they will constantly be adding more to the trust). This is the best I can do at the moment, I have been pushing for a full Bitcoin processor and it looks like this is in the plans for the future.
So you have DaVinci Cash funds represented in one of the denominations, and it can be cashed out for real money in those denominations through exchanges like bitcoinbux.com, including real bitcoins. This allows for you to not worry about all the BS of processing orders and funds, and just focus on your business. Smiley

The site is currently running on SSL 256 Bit Encryption-
The site is hosted in one of the most information and data friendly jurisdictions in the world. (Recently Migrated, they are still setting up the mail server so the contact page has been taken down for the moment)

It is Instant, Automated, Non-Reversible, and has a bitcoin denomination!!

The whole reason I got involved is because I have agreed to sell it at my exchange. So you can buy and sell your DaVinci Currency's at https://BitcoinBux.com. Yes, you can trade Davinci Cash Bitcoins for actual Bitcoins at BitcoinBux.com and any participating exchanges.

Any merchants or companies that want to accept DaVinci Cash can start up easily!! I am happy to answer any questions you might have until they get their support server up and running.

Mods Please Dont Delete this because of Double!! The one in project dev is to recruit the bounty hunters, this is to inform merchants Smiley Thx

Here is a step by step- written by member "nefanon" - Thank you

DaVinci Cash is a merchant service that can put money in your customer's account today! This is how DaVinci Cash works:

1) Open a DaVinci Cash Account
2) Add DaVinci Cash API calls to your website's deposit page
3) Customers buy DaVinci Cash from an exchange (like BitcoinBux)
4) Customers deposit to your DaVinci Cash account and you credit them the applicable funds on your website
5) They can withdraw from your site to their DaVinci Cash account, and cash-out at a participating exchange (like BitcoinBux)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hmongotaku

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 12:57:51 AM

is this that davincij15 of youtube fame? http://www.youtube.com/user/davincij15 who created this mining pool, err nmcbit.com? I would join but alas I mined for 16 hours for a measely 7.64 nmc @ 1400 mh/s? You really need to go back to silver bro I heard it's droppping. HOpe your business blooms those da vinci dollar will sell out quick!

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 02:06:32 AM

Im sorry I dont know what your talking about  Huh
There is no relation to what you are speaking of, but it seems there is a bit of a coincidence in that that video is about currency and named davinci. I have never dealt in namecoins, and the davinci cash people barely learned of bitcoin.
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 07:57:25 PM

Are there no services that could use a combo of companies the could literally put money into their customers accounts today?

1) Open DaVinci Cash Account (2minutes)
2) Add API to your deposit page at your site or service or process manually (5-60 minutes)
3) Customers buy DaVinci Cash from BitcoinBux (which takes a couple hours; cash deposit at bank, wu, mg, etc.)
4) Customer deposits to your Davinci Cash account and you credit them the applicable funds in your service or site.
Woila!
4) They can withdraw, Which would be you sending back whatever balance is left to their davinci cash account. Then they can cash out at bitcoinbux or participating exchanges. If you are left with DaVinci Cash profits you can cash them out at an exchange too!!

Its easy and fast and available right now. I can help merchants get setup if anyone is interested.
hmongotaku

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 12:14:44 AM

sorry got you confused with this guy. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14956

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 12:23:47 AM

Oh, yup we have no affiliation and neither does Davinci Cash.

Recruit some users!!
Weaver

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:59:32 AM

I must have missed something... I'm pretty sure Bitcoins are irreversible?

What's the draw for this "DaVinci Cash". Why should I use it instead of Bitcoin?
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:30:15 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2011, 05:05:31 PM by WiseOldOwl

No, not instead of bitcoin.
You can use it as a payment service to get bitcoin.
Because you cannot use credit cards or any other reversible form of payment which is almost all of them.
So you buy this from an exchange and then people dont have to be scared to accept payment from you Smiley
Or if you are a merchant you can accept Davinci cash because you know it wont get reversed.
So if your tradehill maybe you accept deposits in Davinci Cash.
Which would allow you to have money in tradehill's account today:)
There are lots of reasons why you will see this around more and more, most of which are pretty logical.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: