Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPolo = SCAM  (Read 16574 times)
SuperScamAlert (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:13:00 PM

Be warned that the online money transfer company MoneyPolo is huge verified SCAM! They are scumbag lowlife dirty Russian SCAMMERS!

When you sign up for their MoneyPolo Visa debit card they give you the option of paying by your own credit card. I tried 2 different bank issued credit cards and they were rejected. Then I tried 3 bank issues Visa/Mastercard debit cards they were all rejected. Having 1 card rejected I can understand but having all 5 of my own legitimate bank issued Visa/Mastercard cards rejected is very strange.

Fact is no matter what credit card you enter into MoneyPolo it will reject the card 100% of time. I believe this is coded or programmed into the website to reject any valid credit/debit card. MoneyPolo is obviously collecting all of the valid credit card/debit card details entered on it's site. They are not to be trusted with your credit card details.

I asked them why valid credit card/debit cards don't work and they didn't answer my question. They said to do a money transfer to one of their bank accounts. At this point I knew they were a SCAM and not a legitimate company. I found out hey have 3 banks accounts listed for transfers 1 in the UK, 1 in the Czech Republic & 1 in Cyprus. Why do they have so many bank accounts? Legitimate companies use 1 bank for payments not 3 bank accounts.

Now onto MoneyPolo verification. I submitted 2 high quality ID scans for verification to MoneyPolo. They rejected both of the ID scans. For a very strange reason. They said to me the ID scans were not valid. because they were the wrong format. Wrong format really? All 2 ID scans were 600dpi and JPEG format like they ask for on their website.

Support staff are obviously Russian citizens. Their English is very poor. They never answer your question.

I'll save the best until last. I have a friend lets call him "BOB". Bob used MoneyPolo to send US dollar transfers overseas. His last deposit into his MoneyPolo account was $8000 US Dollars. The $8000 never showed up in his account. BOB contacted his bank and they told him that the wire transfer to MoneyPolo was sent and that the transfer had gone through without any issues.

Now here where it gets juicy. After BOB complained to MoneyPolo they closed his account for fraud related activities. So basically they stole BOB's money and banned his account.

MoneyPolo are dirty rotten scumbag  pieces of Russian shit. They steal from customer like my friend. Do not trust them with your ID scans they will most likely end up on the black market being sold for fraud. Do not use your credit card or link your bank account. If you have a account change all of the details to fake ones and remove any linked credit and debit cards. Do not use a company who hides behind fake shell companies in Cyprus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:36:55 AM

I am not MP fan at all. I do believe that they are a shit company but I am not sure whether they are a scam.

They are regulated(they cannot be a shell company as you said). A license payment processor cannot be a shell company.it does't matter where they are registered. The AML laws and other similar rules are almost the same everywhere. Period Smiley

It's nothing uncommon for a payment processor to have many bank accounts. Skrill has around of 100 Smiley. Yes, one hundred bank accounts.

Paypal is called scam too. They have many dedicated scam pages as well but they are no 1 in the payment processing yet.

The word scam is too much used on this forum.

Now, it doesn't matter if they are russian citizens or mars citizens. all it matters is the customer support. Your friend, BOB, can ask his bank to trace the wire and to request the wire back. Also, he can complain to FSA(the MoneyPolo regulator) after he receives the answer from his bank.

I don't know about your other accusations regarding to the black market....it may be true or not.
SuperScamAlert (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

MoneyPolo may have a U.K bank account but they are obviously from Russia or one of the ex-soviet CIS countries. All their support staff  is Russian.

And they are NOT a U.K company. They are registered in Cyprus. Cyprus you say? Sounds fishy and it is! Cyprus has lax financial reporting laws.

And the people behind MoneyPollo are called Mayzusfs. If you don't know Mayzusfs was added as a  Mt.Gox payment provider just before the big hack.

Mayzusfs is also the payment processor for OKPAY & BTC-E another two companies that have been linked to organized crime groups

https://www.aihitdata.com/company/016E1DF2/MAYZUSFS/history#main - Why would a legitimate payment processor change address and phone #?

The answer is legitimate businesses never change address 4 times in 8 months. Mayzusfs is obviously a front for organized crime money laundering.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:49:06 PM

MoneyPolo may have a U.K bank account but they are obviously from Russia or one of the ex-soviet CIS countries. All their support staff  is Russian.

And they are NOT a U.K company. They are registered in Cyprus. Cyprus you say? Sounds fishy and it is! Cyprus has lax financial reporting laws.

And the people behind MoneyPollo are called Mayzusfs. If you don't know Mayzusfs was added as a  Mt.Gox payment provider just before the big hack.

Mayzusfs is also the payment processor for OKPAY & BTC-E another two companies that have been linked to organized crime groups

https://www.aihitdata.com/company/016E1DF2/MAYZUSFS/history#main - Why would a legitimate payment processor change address and phone #?

The answer is legitimate businesses never change address 4 times in 8 months. Mayzusfs is obviously a front for organized crime money laundering.

Well, I consider myself MoneyPolo as being shitty too but...legally they are OK.

Cyprus = EU
Many other countries from European Union have lax financial reporting laws. Paypal is registered in Luxemburg. Smiley

http://www.mayzusfs.com/ is a payment processor registered in UK.

https://www.mayzus.com/ is a forex registred in Cyprus.

As payment processor, "you" are processing payments for your clients. If one of your clients is making something not too legal(and you didn't know), it is not your fault.  This is their biz, to work with money.

Also, they can have bank accounts where they want. it can be UK or any other country.

Regarding to the address, any company may change it's office where it wants and when it wants. it's not illegal. yes, it's strange but not out of law.

I don't comment about Okpay and BTC-e. IMO, they are so fishy...

Again, I am not a MoneyPolo fan at all. I know that they are russians and that they make many shits but if someone has  indeed a problem with them, that person should report to MoneyPolo's regulator.

Peter_CZ

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:41:36 PM

Be warned that the online money transfer company MoneyPolo is huge verified SCAM! They are scumbag lowlife dirty Russian SCAMMERS!

When you sign up for their MoneyPolo Visa debit card they give you the option of paying by your own credit card. I tried 2 different bank issued credit cards and they were rejected. Then I tried 3 bank issues Visa/Mastercard debit cards they were all rejected. Having 1 card rejected I can understand but having all 5 of my own legitimate bank issued Visa/Mastercard cards rejected is very strange.

Oh god. What you managed to present is your complete hate towards Russians. Anything else?

MoneyPolo is a brand name owned by Mayzus FS (as Android name owned by Google) They have locations in UK, CZ and Cyprus, this is why they have multiple bank accounts. If you do business in CZ you must have an account here.  Cyprus is an EU member, it is not Zimbabwe.

MoneyPolo is a payment processor with completly transparent fees. Many forums will tell you that paypal or wester nunion are scams too. Western Union is widely known for being used by scammers from Africa.

If you want to be a customer of MoneyPolo you have to be verified. This business is completely regulated and they cannot afford risking abusing of their service. If your IDs were rejected, there was a serious reason for that. Why else would they want to miss the business with you?

I have been cooperating with MoneyPolo for several years and they are very nice people (I am not an employee and fyi I am not Russian either). They also donate money to charities, organize events, contests etc. In the Czech Republic, they have several Czech/Slovak employees.

If you enjoy spreading this hoaxes, find a better topic and be polite or noone will take you seriously.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:08:36 PM

honestly, I did some research about it (because it is also related to Czech Republic) and I'm not sure, that you are right. For me it seems, that you were somehow unsatisfied with their services and it trigger this OP hate.

I don't know about other parts of MoneyPolo worldwide, but here company, which is behind (Mayzus Financial Services, s.r.o.) is certified by Czech National Bank (CNB) and they had valid licence here. They are also getting some awards here, for "fastest growing company within financial trading sector"..

so please, calm down and try to contact them again before posting such non-sense + how it is related to bitcoin technology and services? I really don't see any connection here..
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:16:12 AM

has any one notice that MoneyPolo is Reg with the same name  as BTC-E wire transfer account.

Beneficiary:   Mayzus Financial Services Limited
Beneficiary Address:   869 HIGH ROAD, LONDON N12 8QA UNITED KINGDOM

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

has any one notice that MoneyPolo is Reg with the same name  as BTC-E wire transfer account.

Beneficiary:   Mayzus Financial Services Limited
Beneficiary Address:   869 HIGH ROAD, LONDON N12 8QA UNITED KINGDOM

BTC-e uses Moneypolo for money transfers. They do not belong directly together in any way.

XMLGold and some other offshore exchangers use them as well.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
MFS

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:14:10 PM

Hi,
I am an employee of MFS, responsible for designing identity verification process.
debit cards they were all rejected - payments cannot be credited to an unverified account. Cards, e-money, btc, wires, cash transfers, internal payments simply cannot be credited until the account is active.
Active account should have valid documents, minimum is ID and a Proof of Address. A copy of the ID has to be colored, all edges have to be visible, no editing.
ID has to be valid for at least next six months, issued by the government, have photo of the holder. We accept: driving license, travel passport, long term residence permit, asylum seeker etc.
If our employee was not specific regarding which particular criteria your ID didn't meet i personally apologize. Please contact me in PM.
We would like to improve our identity verification procedure it is our main goal for a 2016.
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:25:42 PM

I've been using MP for quite some time without any issues.
There are areas of their service that can certainly be improved but I don't think they are a scam at all.
To top up your account in EUR you need to SEPA payment to a bank account in Germany and Mayzus Financial Services Ltd is domiciled in the UK. Looks quite legit to me.
aamsuzon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:41:33 PM

today i just see the ads on youtube is that's a trustable payment gateway? anyone have any idea
sicily

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:23:52 PM

If you accuse a legitimate service as scammers, and offend them by their "nationality", what should you be called?

What are the requirements for verification documents?

A PROOF OF IDENTITY
Copy of your ID needs to:

be valid for another 6 months
    be written with Latin letters
    include your photograph, date of birth, a serial number, and issue/expiration dates

It could be:

Passport
    Driving License (both sides)
    National ID (both sides)
    Government issued documents with the photo.

We will accept a good quality, color scanned copy of the document.
In case you upload documents via Account Management System, we accept the following formats: jpg/jpeg/bmp/gif/png.
Please provide us with a certified translation of the documents if originally they are not in Russian, English, French, or Czech.
For the purposes of Secondary verification, this document should be officially notarized.
If you don't have such possibility in your country, you have to print the personal application with all personal details. You need to sign this document and have it officially notarized.
The personal application should be attached to the copy of your document.

PROOF OF RESIDENCE

The proof of address should be at the applicant's name (we cannot accept documents with any other name than your own)*.

*As an exception we can accept documents with the family name on it (subject to the management decision).

The proof of address should bear the same address you provided during the registration. The proof of address should be complete and contain the postal code.
    The proof of address should be not older than 90 days if you upload it via Account Management System and not older than 60 days if sent through regular mail. This could be a utility bill or bank statement on your name; we cannot accept bills from mobile operators due to current legal requirements. The original bank statement has to be also certified: to be stamped as a true copy by the issuing bank.
    We cannot accept electronic/online downloaded documents, i.e. online banking statement, etc.
    P.O.BOX address in a proof of address is not an acceptable form of a delivery address for the Mayzus Financial Services and MoneyPolo cards.

Please provide us with a certified translation of the documents if originally they are not in Russian, English, French, German or Czech.

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:12:17 AM

If you accuse a legitimate service as scammers, and offend them by their "nationality", what should you be called?

What are the requirements for verification documents?

A PROOF OF IDENTITY
Copy of your ID needs to:

be valid for another 6 months
    be written with Latin letters
    include your photograph, date of birth, a serial number, and issue/expiration dates

It could be:

Passport
    Driving License (both sides)
    National ID (both sides)
    Government issued documents with the photo.

We will accept a good quality, color scanned copy of the document.
In case you upload documents via Account Management System, we accept the following formats: jpg/jpeg/bmp/gif/png.
Please provide us with a certified translation of the documents if originally they are not in Russian, English, French, or Czech.
For the purposes of Secondary verification, this document should be officially notarized.
If you don't have such possibility in your country, you have to print the personal application with all personal details. You need to sign this document and have it officially notarized.
The personal application should be attached to the copy of your document.

PROOF OF RESIDENCE

The proof of address should be at the applicant's name (we cannot accept documents with any other name than your own)*.

*As an exception we can accept documents with the family name on it (subject to the management decision).

The proof of address should bear the same address you provided during the registration. The proof of address should be complete and contain the postal code.
    The proof of address should be not older than 90 days if you upload it via Account Management System and not older than 60 days if sent through regular mail. This could be a utility bill or bank statement on your name; we cannot accept bills from mobile operators due to current legal requirements. The original bank statement has to be also certified: to be stamped as a true copy by the issuing bank.
    We cannot accept electronic/online downloaded documents, i.e. online banking statement, etc.
    P.O.BOX address in a proof of address is not an acceptable form of a delivery address for the Mayzus Financial Services and MoneyPolo cards.

Please provide us with a certified translation of the documents if originally they are not in Russian, English, French, German or Czech.

you are the owner or a representative?
Why you call legitimate service ...Huh or did you have already tried it?
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 03:08:20 PM

MP verification is very hard as they demand 100% accurate documents and OP your accusation is pointless cause i am Verified user of MP and i purchased VISA Card of MP with my AXIS International Debit card and purchase process went through 3D SECURITY Process charged me about 1400 INR [ 20$ USD] , No rejection whatsoever , i did purchase successfully after i completed KYC LVL 1+1 Verification with them . My VISA Card is on the way to me it takes 3 to 4 weeks to reach which is already mentioned . They has fast support 24/7 cause whenever i opened ticket regarding any issue i got reply within 1 to 2 hours , MP is verified financial organization which is used by many Popular BTC company like mainly BTC-E , Exmo , BITSTAMP and also many processors like OKPAY and all , i don't think they scam and they manage to stay in the course with such big processor companies . You failed to verify and the madness made you open accusation like this , but they ask very accurate documents otherwise it gets rejected . I did verified with them by submitting my Driving License and Vehicle Registration certificate as an Indian . As i am Indian i cannot have their MASTERCARD / VERY QUICK MASTER CARD cause the issuer of their MASTERCARD do not issue card to India but their VISA CARD do and which can be issued in ATM for per day 2000$ max withdrawal .  Wink

raregem009

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:15:10 PM

MP verification is very hard as they demand 100% accurate documents and OP your accusation is pointless cause i am Verified user of MP and i purchased VISA Card of MP with my AXIS International Debit card and purchase process went through 3D SECURITY Process charged me about 1400 INR [ 20$ USD] , No rejection whatsoever , i did purchase successfully after i completed KYC LVL 1+1 Verification with them . My VISA Card is on the way to me it takes 3 to 4 weeks to reach which is already mentioned . They has fast support 24/7 cause whenever i opened ticket regarding any issue i got reply within 1 to 2 hours , MP is verified financial organization which is used by many Popular BTC company like mainly BTC-E , Exmo , BITSTAMP and also many processors like OKPAY and all , i don't think they scam and they manage to stay in the course with such big processor companies . You failed to verify and the madness made you open accusation like this , but they ask very accurate documents otherwise it gets rejected . I did verified with them by submitting my Driving License and Vehicle Registration certificate as an Indian . As i am Indian i cannot have their MASTERCARD / VERY QUICK MASTER CARD cause the issuer of their MASTERCARD do not issue card to India but their VISA CARD do and which can be issued in ATM for per day 2000$ max withdrawal .  Wink

I intend to fund my moneypolo account through my bank visa debit card or mastercard debit card. Is this possible? if No which is the easiest way to load funds to moneypolo account?
MFS

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

conditions to load your MP account with a payment card
1 active acc
2 proof of possession
3 the cost is 4%
4 cards accepted Visa, Master
5 limits 500 EUR per day

scoobydoo

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:35:51 PM

Has anyone from India received Moneypolo VISA card yet ?
psyclon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:00:23 PM

Thanks for pointing this out
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:26:03 AM

Has anyone from India received Moneypolo VISA card yet ?

I have , they recently replacing all VISA card to new chip based to currently all VISA card holders getting replaced with new VISA personalized card .

btctaipei

Activity: 141
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:40:21 AM

I am not MP fan at all. I do believe that they are a shit company but I am not sure whether they are a scam.

They are regulated(they cannot be a shell company as you said). A license payment processor cannot be a shell company.it does't matter where they are registered. The AML laws and other similar rules are almost the same everywhere. Period Smiley

It's nothing uncommon for a payment processor to have many bank accounts. Skrill has around of 100 Smiley. Yes, one hundred bank accounts.

Paypal is called scam too. They have many dedicated scam pages as well but they are no 1 in the payment processing yet.

The word scam is too much used on this forum.

Now, it doesn't matter if they are russian citizens or mars citizens. all it matters is the customer support. Your friend, BOB, can ask his bank to trace the wire and to request the wire back. Also, he can complain to FSA(the MoneyPolo regulator) after he receives the answer from his bank.

I don't know about your other accusations regarding to the black market....it may be true or not.

Crook or not - you decide!

I went thru full KYC verification and wired 35000 Euro [Euro] into Mazyus on 25th Jul, and two month later fund is still stuck at Mayzus and they are unable to either credit or return even 1 Euro to my bank account!

The details are as follow:

I opened account at xbtce and they did full KYC verification for the btc-e at the time.   The fund is from my foreign currency high interest savings account and I am a native Taiwanese citizen for my entire life and had nothing to do USA and no stinky US Dollar => I spent a whole month get verified via xbtce and once I provided passport, utility bill, car registration and other address verification document via xbtce and once my status is verified on both xbtce and received private message on btc-e that my account was verified and legal, 35k Euro was wired into Mayzus on July 22 and on the wire request with my local Taiwanese bank I specified and put in China Construction Bank in Tokyo as correspondence bank.  That went nowhere so on Jul 25th citi bank was used as correspondence bank into NAIMMNUB in Ulaanbaatar without telling me about it.  If they have told me about it I would asked them to cancel the wire because I don't like doing business with crook banks related to USA.  We did a trace and my bank confirmed fund fully entered Mayzus Financial Service on the 27th of Jul.

A few days later, the Mayzus Financial service first attempted to return the fund because the exchange is closed, as their policy is to return the balance to the sender.   They broke the wire into two smaller amount and send it between 8 - 9th August and they both got rejected by correspondence bank (Chartered) on its way back to my Taiwanese bank, which then informed me about this situation.   

There is no further attempt from Mayzus/Moneypolo  to return this wire until I email their support about this.  Their ticket system is there to make sure you receive no support, because every email or follow up email (even when kept the same subject line intact) it generates a new one, yet response to the same support ticket # were no deeper than 2 level drills down on that same threaded conversation!  As the time of writing, they are (162447, 164221, 166501, 166708, 165403, 165179, 164242).  Nearly all of them are unresponsive “deadbeat” answers and some were not even looked at after a week (Oh yea, 24-48 hours response? No weekends? How about full loads of happy polo horseshit).

Here comes the fraudulent intent part: after numerous inquiry Mayzus would not share any detail about returning wire into my Taiwanese account, citing "finance department was looking into the situation “at this time: Moneypolo is unable to provide further explanation.  They thought I am noob so they cleverly crafted deceptive answer like "Can you ask your bank to return the wire" when it is obvious that with SWIFT only sender can trace the wire and make any inquiry to its current status to its beneficiary.  When the money then bounced from their correspondence bank (Standard Charter, another USA befriended multinational crook bank) back to Mayzus, those genius then try the exact same bank to return the entire about at once a month later on 2017.09.06! 

Since then weeks have gone by and no refund is seen anywhere!  Not even 1 Euro – The truth is, it does not take 2 weeks to recall a wire that was not received by beneficiary.  2 bloody month went by and 35000 euro still went missing! Crook or not? You decide!

-SY

my PGP Key https://pastebin.com/b7nYutWC
pgp key server search 0x4BCC117F9EFB1A97
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: