Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYEER.COM ANOTHER SCUMBAG RUSSIAN SCAM! WARNING!!! DIRTY ROTTEN RUSSIAN SCUM!  (Read 6219 times)
fuck_you_biz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:17:50 AM

PAYEER.COM ANOTHER SCUMBAG RUSSIAN SCAM! WARNING!!! DIRTY ROTTEN RUSSIAN SCUM!

PEYEER.COM IS RUN BY DIRTY RUSSIAN CRIMINALS. DEPOSITS GO MISSING! CREDIT CARD CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES! HUGE FEE'S!

PAYEER.COM IS A HUGE SCAM! BE WARNED! THEY SELL YOUR ID SCANS ON UNDERGROUND RUSSIAN CARDER FORUMS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:18:37 PM

PAYEER.COM ANOTHER SCUMBAG RUSSIAN SCAM! WARNING!!! DIRTY ROTTEN RUSSIAN SCUM!

PEYEER.COM IS RUN BY DIRTY RUSSIAN CRIMINALS. DEPOSITS GO MISSING! CREDIT CARD CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES! HUGE FEE'S!

PAYEER.COM IS A HUGE SCAM! BE WARNED! THEY SELL YOUR ID SCANS ON UNDERGROUND RUSSIAN CARDER FORUMS!

any proof? the moderator should delete the accusations without proofs
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:12:26 AM

Did you make this account to post this scam accusation? I understand you may be angry but your posts are not making the alleged scammer look bad but you.

Payeer

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:08:26 PM

Big LOL...  Grin

Can you give a proof?

Payeer have a millions of users and work safe and stable.

ravelant

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:58:04 AM

Been attempting to withdraw money from Payeer since January 2014 without success via the multiple withdraw/send methods they offer.  The following is the message I get.

Available reserve: 18.97018744 USD
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:25:49 PM

I think they have a huge issue, cause this isnt the only time.

If you look back theres quite a few threads mentioning about using payeer services and the questionable honoring deposits to btc-e for that exchange, which I assume this was for.

Its because they know you cant do much as a under a international deposit, more likely they can get away with unlike people who are in russia.

But, with that added note, op go ahead and edit this thread and add your screen posts which takes 5 mins or a imgur link.

ravelant

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:03:48 PM

Only response I get from support is 'Just await for a reserve to reload. Try in a few hours.'

I get this with any method of sending an not just BTC-E codes.  Attempting to move USD out of payeer.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:12:52 AM

Hello

There are two more topics about payeer.com as it would be scam
But no proof until now
Please add some proof if any
If you have no proof and only words,that this topic in open for no reasons

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:22:59 PM

Hello

There are two more topics about payeer.com as it would be scam
But no proof until now
Please add some proof if any
If you have no proof and only words,that this topic in open for no reasons

agree with you...there are SO many scam accusations without any proof. I don't know whether Payeer is scam or not but when someone accusing, it must bring proofs otherwise the post should be deleted.
Payeer

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:38:23 PM

Payeer is the best payment processor.  Grin

Payeer

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:46:18 PM

Only response I get from support is 'Just await for a reserve to reload. Try in a few hours.'

I get this with any method of sending an not just BTC-E codes.  Attempting to move USD out of payeer.

I think you are just idiot.

use exchanger

https://payeer.com/en/exchangers/

P.S. Payeer is more powerfull then 99% payment systems in the world. Only monsters who work 7-15 year are bigger then Payeer. Check on alexa.com.
amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:52:37 PM

I get this with any method of sending an not just BTC-E codes.  Attempting to move USD out of payeer.

use exchanger

P.S. Payeer is more powerfull then 99% payment systems in the world. Only monsters who work 7-15 year are bigger then Payeer. Check on alexa.com.

Hey monster,

Why did Btc-e kicked you out as a deposit/withdrawal method ? What happened ?  In my opinion Btc-e is the only entity capable of raising your value as a payment processor and for some reason you got kicked out ....Btc-e doesn't do that UNLESS they think is risky for them to take your ecurrency...we all know what happened to Egopay...

so what happened at Btc-e and why you got the boot ?

one more question : is there a single person here who used Payeer in the past month ? outexchange is my only concern....please let me know, last time I heard Payeer lost $200k with the Egopay sunken ship so they might be in deep shit...probably why Btc-e kicked them out

amazon4u

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:37:10 AM

Well, Payeer any response to my questions above....you were pretty active only a few days ago

ravelant

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:30:46 PM

use exchanger

https://i.imgur.com/gE8hTbg.png

I'm happy to show the same result with any other sending option with differing amounts too.
amazon4u

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:24:39 PM

use exchanger

I'm happy to show the same result with any other sending option with differing amounts too.

I'm curious why Payeer got kicked out of Btc-e as a deposit/withdrawal method ? I wish the "monster" Payeer will come here again and clear the doubts...

Nidaleee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:42:28 PM

use exchanger

I'm curious why Payeer got kicked out of Btc-e as a deposit/withdrawal method ? I wish the "monster" Payeer will come here again and clear the doubts...

Thats a fuck ton of money, and not being able to withdraw..

Payeer in general sucks.
amazon4u

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:41:39 PM

use exchanger

Thats a fuck ton of money, and not being able to withdraw..

Payeer in general sucks.

so where is Payeer ?

stockbridge

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

I know that im a little bit late here in this thread but i will give the people also a warning..regarding PAYEER.

The mastercard (express delivery) they had send me in only 3 days.
i have paid $ 49.

I can not use the card, becouse they have a problem with the USD cards.

****Dear user,   

unfortunately, the transfer of USD to cards is suspended. This is a temporary technical problem.

Please try to recharge the card in a few days.

Best regards,
Support service.

****Dear user,   

unfortunately we do not have exact information about the date of the recovery of this method.

Best regards,
Support service.

Me to support:
-----------------

Why you have let me buy
the usd card (49 $ ) but i can not use it?
You have not know this before?? And actually the people can buy the usd card...without a warning from you. Why the offer exist on the website?? People buy card...pay for it...but can not use!!!
That makes me verry angry....for what i had bought the card?HuhHuh?? To give you 49 $......and thats all!!!

It would be the same like:  I sell things via internet, the people buy, i get money but finally the people can not use the things.

For what i bought the card?? I can not use ! So...it would be nice, if you send me back the 49 $. If not, for me the whole thing is fraud.

-------------------

DONT BUY A CARD FROM PAYEER !!!!!!!!!

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

International law does not exist in Russia, so you are better off avoiding using any business from this country. You'll either lose your money, identity documents or both.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PataG

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:43:36 AM by PataG

I can only agree with the above. Payeer is a total fucking scam. Someone is claiming above that millions use the service. Either that person is a Russian troll or the only succesful users are russian who can execute sanctions upon Payeer effectively, everyone else is being fucked.

I have tried to take out 2295 EUR from Payeer now since May this years multiple times. I have literally tried all possible means. Transfers via every method, to every card. Nothing works. But the system platform is built so that it hinders you from taking out the money in every possible way. Every request you do in the IT system ends up in a blind alley.

I even purchased a Payeer Mastercard just to transfer the money in the account to the card and to take out the money via the card. But then they deny me to verify the card (you need to verify your ID to use the card). The constant answer that I receive is that the bank is not accepting my ID docs, although the docs are in totally perfect shape. I am therefore totally convinced that they sell the docs on the black market, because theur demands on the docs seem to be impossible to fulfill (even though they have earlier said that photos are ok).

I am warning everyone about Payeer - it is a total scam, probably just owned and operated by one or two persons scamming the fuck out of every non-russian.

I have contacts in Russia so I will file police reports against them, although I am aware they may probably just be able to bribe themselves out of it unless my contacts are stronger.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: