Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Everything! PSUs, Laptops, Desktops, etc.  (Read 6591 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:02:45 PM

Crazyates is a well know legendary member. Im sure there is a reason why he is not answering. His profile show the last activity to be the 4 of march. Wait a little bit more to see what is happening.

Hope he is still in the game.

I realize he is a legendary member, but he took my money on the 3rd, said he would be shipping next day, and here we are 2 weeks later and I don't have a package and he hasn't logged on since then.  In that time, the bitcoin price has risen by a little bit, so I would believe I am entitled to a partial refund since I have effectively given him a 2 week loan where nothing was being done on his part.

I have already said he gets a little longer, but I am collecting his information, if anyone has anything on him please let me know so I can contact the proper authorities when I get tired of waiting.  (To me this sounds like a sold or hacked account that the buyer got some use out of it being a legendary member).

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1847

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:51:26 PM

Could be he wrecked his car while driving your package to the post office and has been in the hospital. Friend of mine stopped answering emails for a month once, turns out he was in the ICU the whole time getting chunks of Mustang pulled out of his face.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:59:22 PM

What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

Does anyone have any further information on this guy?

?? Nobody has reported (yet) that items have not been received, I don't see any red flags for this to be a Scam...
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:52:15 PM

Could be he wrecked his car while driving your package to the post office and has been in the hospital. Friend of mine stopped answering emails for a month once, turns out he was in the ICU the whole time getting chunks of Mustang pulled out of his face.

In which case, I wish him a speedy recovery and that he is all right, at what point do you suggest I be concerned that he has stolen from me?

Quote from: DebitMe on Today at 03:19:32 AM
What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

?? Nobody has reported (yet) that items have not been received, I don't see any red flags for this to be a Scam...

I am currently reporting that.  2 weeks since he said he would send the package.  I also don't see anyone reporting receiving a package from him, and he claimed that some of the S3's were sold.

Again, at what point do you guys think this should start to get escalated?  I understand something may have happened to him, but from this point of view, we don't know anything.  I will gladly delete these posts if he comes back and either sends me my money back or I get my package, but at what point do we consider that a scam has taken place?

cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

In which case, I wish him a speedy recovery and that he is all right, at what point do you suggest I be concerned that he has stolen from me?

Quote from: DebitMe on Today at 03:19:32 AM
What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

I am currently reporting that.  2 weeks since he said he would send the package.  I also don't see anyone reporting receiving a package from him, and he claimed that some of the S3's were sold.

Again, at what point do you guys think this should start to get escalated?  I understand something may have happened to him, but from this point of view, we don't know anything.  I will gladly delete these posts if he comes back and either sends me my money back or I get my package, but at what point do we consider that a scam has taken place?

My fault, I was writing the message when you answered. I would report it now, just to be sure no one makes business with him until you get the items/money back.
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:34:24 PM

Has anyone received anything from this sale?  I never received a tracking number and still haven't received anything after he said he would ship them the next day on the 3rd.

What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

I realize he is a legendary member, but he took my money on the 3rd, said he would be shipping next day, and here we are 2 weeks later and I don't have a package and he hasn't logged on since then.  In that time, the bitcoin price has risen by a little bit, so I would believe I am entitled to a partial refund since I have effectively given him a 2 week loan where nothing was being done on his part.

I have already said he gets a little longer, but I am collecting his information, if anyone has anything on him please let me know so I can contact the proper authorities when I get tired of waiting.  (To me this sounds like a sold or hacked account that the buyer got some use out of it being a legendary member).

I am currently reporting that.  2 weeks since he said he would send the package.  I also don't see anyone reporting receiving a package from him, and he claimed that some of the S3's were sold.

Again, at what point do you guys think this should start to get escalated?  I understand something may have happened to him, but from this point of view, we don't know anything.  I will gladly delete these posts if he comes back and either sends me my money back or I get my package, but at what point do we consider that a scam has taken place?

I would report it now, just to be sure no one makes business with him until you get the items/money back.

Hi there. Work got crazy busy around the beginning of the month, and I haven't been on the forums at all.

DebitMe, Earlier this week I found out that your package had been boxed up, but never shipped. We were in the middle of moving our office and all of our equipment from one location to another, and it got lost in the process. I personally took care of it, and it is in the mail as we speak. I will PM you a tracking number. I will also PM you about working out a refund discount, as you are correct: purchasing equipment and not having it shipped out until 3 weeks later is unacceptable.

I have sold several Antminers to Generalt, and I'm actually selling 4 more tomorrow. Everything listed in the OP is for sale, in hand, at our new office, and this will not happen again. That said, I will completely understand if someone wants to wait until DebitMe receives his package before purchasing anything more.

Again, apologies for the delay and lack of communication.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 10:23:06 PM

Hey regrading those PDUs, can you still grab the model # and details?

cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:25:59 PM

Has anyone received anything from this sale?  I never received a tracking number and still haven't received anything after he said he would ship them the next day on the 3rd.

I am currently reporting that.  2 weeks since he said he would send the package.  I also don't see anyone reporting receiving a package from him, and he claimed that some of the S3's were sold.

Again, at what point do you guys think this should start to get escalated?  I understand something may have happened to him, but from this point of view, we don't know anything.  I will gladly delete these posts if he comes back and either sends me my money back or I get my package, but at what point do we consider that a scam has taken place?

I would report it now, just to be sure no one makes business with him until you get the items/money back.

Hi there. Work got crazy busy around the beginning of the month, and I haven't been on the forums at all.

DebitMe, Earlier this week I found out that your package had been boxed up, but never shipped. We were in the middle of moving our office and all of our equipment from one location to another, and it got lost in the process. I personally took care of it, and it is in the mail as we speak. I will PM you a tracking number. I will also PM you about working out a refund discount, as you are correct: purchasing equipment and not having it shipped out until 3 weeks later is unacceptable.

I have sold several Antminers to Generalt, and I'm actually selling 4 more tomorrow. Everything listed in the OP is for sale, in hand, at our new office, and this will not happen again. That said, I will completely understand if someone wants to wait until DebitMe receives his package before purchasing anything more.

Glad to know that all of this turned well and it has not been a scam resulting from a hacked account Smiley
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:02:11 AM

Hello Sir,

Thank you for getting back on here and making things right and getting that sent.  Please understand I hate calling people scammers when they aren't, and I hope we can put this behind us.

Crazyates has offered me a 15% refund and the items, which I will graciously decline, and as long as the items arrive in the mail, I will be happy.  Thank you for going above and beyond to make things right, I respect that.

Hopefully my items should arrive tomorrow, at which point I will update everyone they are here and remove the previously left negative feedback.  Please note, tomorrow is probably busy for me and it might be later until I am able to take care of everything.

Thanks again, glad your OK, and I appreciate you reaching out to me to make things right.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:36:38 AM

Hey regrading those PDUs, can you still grab the model # and details?
Yeah! I put the model number in the OP, but forgot to highlight it. The model number is "PM10i-30a"

It's rated for 30A from 100-240V. It's got an Amp monitor and twin 15A breakers right on the front. It's got 10x C13 ports on the back, along with the RJ45 ports.

It is switchable, meaning you can remotely control the PDU and turn plugs on/off. If you purchase more than 1, you can daisy-chain them, and control all of your PDUs from one interface.

Here's a pic of a similar one (not mine). Click on the pic for a larger version.

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 11:25:20 AM

Cool, thanks. Now how much do you want for this PDU?

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:28:29 PM

$50 + shipping.

I have 4 of them, and can ship them together to save on shipping.

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:23:57 PM

$50 + shipping.

Great. You would be ok with shipping to Canada?

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:09:50 PM

$50 + shipping.

Great. You would be ok with shipping to Canada?
I'm fine shipping to Canada. I'll PM you a final cost.

Stuff4Bitcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:29:06 AM

Yates, are you the "meat man" from portland that works for steakhouse?

If so, i might be interested in taking the rest of your S3's off your hand next time i'm in town.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:13:54 PM

I received my package and am happy, haven't tested anything yet, but I don't forsee any issues.  Thank you for taking care of the issues and making things right.  I will remove the negative feedback now.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:39:45 PM

Yates, are you the "meat man" from portland that works for steakhouse?

If so, i might be interested in taking the rest of your S3's off your hand next time i'm in town.
Haha no, that's not me. However, I am about 45 min or so from Portland, and I'd be willing to drive up and meet you next time you're in the area. I'll PM you now.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:40:14 PM

I received my package and am happy, haven't tested anything yet, but I don't forsee any issues.  Thank you for taking care of the issues and making things right.  I will remove the negative feedback now.
I'm glad you're happy!

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:47:00 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 05:31:42 AM by crazyates

edit

MuminPappa

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:06:30 PM

Hello im intrested in your BFL and some S3´s!

Do you ship to europe?

I live in Sweden.

You got any power supplies?

Best Regards

Samuel
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: