[AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS
<< < (19/39) > >>
AirWolf:
For those interested, FC real name appears to be Xinyu Jiang also known as Brandon Lu or Della Lu, accordingly to ninjabot, nubbins and others

But i am interested in the real names and contacts for individuals like Rock Xie, Dong Wu and Zhang Han and their relatives/friends.

The hunt is on.
BtcLtcNmc:
Quote from: tsm13 on March 04, 2015, 01:53:01 PM

FC has been found, he is safe and sound. He will make an announcement soon.

But do ask airwolf, the know-all and end-all fusker/doxxer/fagg0r

I'm sorry to tell u that FC hasn't been found yet! The one who claimed that FC has been found and will make announcemnet
is the main suspect of kidnapping FC! He's the owner of the mining factory and maybe that's him who took over the miners!
He also has a very bad reputation! In fact, many friends of FC in the industry had warned him not to deploy in the guy's
factory!

And the factory is not located at Mongolia but HuaiAn City, JiangSu Province.
NotLambchop:
AirWolf:
I predict that for next week, like Tuesday, the vast majority's hope for AMHASH to resolve this will have vanished into despair due more and more lies from them or even worse: silence.

And then, many more will join the hunt for them.
AirWolf:
Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Tell them that and see what they have to say to you...

Your mother will tell you that you were always the most weak and gullible.
Your girlfriend will smirk at you and hang the phone.
Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

Do that test and then come back here and keep defending the indefensible.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page