Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dump is happening  (Read 4285 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:04:31 PM

Heres that long awaited correction of the ongoing price increase, it was bound to happen.
Where do you think the floor will be, i assumed all along it should be @~240-250$

cheers

There had to be some sort of a dump. Only not sure if that would make it go down to ~$240

I guess we will see the price move slowly to around ~$325-$350 in the comming months.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:24:43 PM

yes, but little by little. This short correction was perfect to cool down the technical indicators and gain some fuel for further growth. Steady growth. Nothing of a kind, to da moon pump. we are not there yet. Because that is usually the last stage of the growth, when the mass public wants to maniacally buy. For now what we need is $15-20 jumps, and shallow corrections, like this last one.

this space is intentionally left blank
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

Heres that long awaited correction of the ongoing price increase, it was bound to happen.
Where do you think the floor will be, i assumed all along it should be @~240-250$

cheers

There had to be some sort of a dump. Only not sure if that would make it go down to ~$240

I guess we will see the price move slowly to around ~$325-$350 in the comming months.

Big old MACD shows still an uptrend in Bitcoinwisdom@Bitstamp, its safe to say we goin up.
darkmind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:24:19 PM

We're still on the way up, people buying those bitcoins are billionaires. they are buying them to invest... not to dump.

the people yelling 'dump' or 'crash' were trying to exploit the fear and get people to panic sell, dont sell your coins cheap

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:51:38 PM

We're still on the way up, people buying those bitcoins are billionaires. they are buying them to invest... not to dump.

the people yelling 'dump' or 'crash' were trying to exploit the fear and get people to panic sell, dont sell your coins cheap

I hope so. Just keep my BTC and wait what happened in the future.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:11:43 PM

yes, but little by little. This short correction was perfect to cool down the technical indicators and gain some fuel for further growth. Steady growth. Nothing of a kind, to da moon pump. we are not there yet. Because that is usually the last stage of the growth, when the mass public wants to maniacally buy. For now what we need is $15-20 jumps, and shallow corrections, like this last one.

Slow and steady growth is ideal to bitcoin. I admit that I do like to see massive price jumps, but as time went by and I gained enough knowledge about it, I am becoming nervous whenever I see spikes in price.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:11:56 PM

No it's not. It's basically maintaining at the current 272 level and becoming range bound between 270 and 275. Probably the drop which we witnessed about a day earlier was a temporary reversal in another direction that goes against the prevailing trend and this happens all the time. I see this as pretty normal.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:20:32 PM

cheers

Big old MACD shows still an uptrend in Bitcoinwisdom@Bitstamp, its safe to say we goin up.

I hope so. I like to see the green UP on charts too. Smiley
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:40:23 PM

SO now one can summarise this thread and say, there was no dump, just a small correction. Good to cool down the technical indicators and resume on the way up.

this space is intentionally left blank
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:19:05 PM

cheers

Yep, and it's still the most reliable indicator if we look at the past.
Still, calm and steady growth at first, please, shouldn't waste all the fuel too soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: