Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for an investor(s) to help fund an innotave altcoin!  (Read 1297 times)
atrostophe (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:52:57 PM

hi bitcointalk, my name is adam and im currently in the process of creating an innotave and profitable altcoin called clickcoin.

Clickcoin is based around a more improved click to earn program. Often with ad clicking schemes its little pay for large effort as you cant control how much $0.05 or whatever the rate is provided by the service is worth but with clickcoin the price is determined by the people who use and trade it giving each click the potential to be worth a lot.

the setup is a winner for anyone coming into it from any possible angle. people wishing to advertise will get either free or cheap advertising for thier services or business. people earning the coin will be making profit and can be earning a lot more if the price is kept high, which it most likely will due to its innovation and high potential of profit for all involved.

these are the reasons the coin needs some investment

- i need to pay people for things they are doing for my coin, graphic designs, promo, creation of coin, development of side programs (such as a browser add on) and these are quite expensive
- exchanges sometimes require a fee to add the coin and being on a popular exchange is essential for the coin to grow
- hosting costs
- also once on an exchange remaining funds from the investment will be used to give the market a foundation to help the coin prosper

me and the team and looking for about 5-10btc

you will get full disclosure about myself, the project status and you can also have an input into the future development of the coin

within the the two months your investment will be returned, and i expect at the very least your return will be 25% profit but if the project really hits off it could be nearer 2x return

this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something big and exciting and at the very least an easy profit

my skype is adamg360, twitter is @crypto_dealer and my email is adamg36000@gmail.com if you are interested and want to learn more

thanks for taking time to read my pitch

regards, adam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:25:56 AM

Hello dear,

Do you really believe in all you just type above?
For for that 5 or 10 BTC don't ask for that.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: