Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin surpass 300 in the next 24 hours?  (Read 3835 times)
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

I am hoping that we may reach at $300 in the next 24 hours but my gut tells me that it will not be and will require more time to settle at a higher floor  to finally reach that mark.

You were right, it might need a couple more days. Great time to go long with leverage.
I do not agree. Bitcoin at $230 was a great time to go long with leverage.
You don't want to go on leverage this late in the rally.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Kimba_Coinarch (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:16:30 AM

WHO KNOWS ??

MAYBE? MAYBE NOT?

ALL DEPENDS OF THE TRADING ...

That's why this post is posted in the Speculation board. Cheesy But I believe that it will somehow see $300 within the coming weeks.

If we keep this thread long enough it just may happen, right Smiley
To me it seams that there is too much resistance to go lower, so the obvious thing that should happen is to go up, these good news in the last month or so also pushed us alot.

cheers

Very true - this thread might see it pass the 300 mark! :-) It seems so close to #00, touching 295 in the last 24 hours.

Not sure if you trade though if you are interested visit www.coinarch.com and register using Kimba as the invitation to get free brokerage for the next 7 days. Good time to go loooooong.
Kimba_Coinarch (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:17:51 AM

No yet... 300$ are comming but we must wait

It's so close, touching 295 in the last 24 hours. Not sure if you are interested in trading though if you are visit www.coinarch.com and use Kimba as the invite code for free brokerage for 7 days.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:24:18 AM

It seems likely to retest the 310 Jan. top. Maybe not tomorrow though. After that some correction most likely.

Increased volume and buying is a good sign but bear in mind that bear market rallies can be both strong and deceptive. Short sellers do take their profits regularly just like those being long. So, there´s always the possibility that a good chunk of the volume is covering before the next leg down. Or maybe the shorts are getting cold feet. It´s difficult to say, only time will tell.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:04:32 AM

300 by week's end if not tinight. However hopefull we should see it happening today itself. it was only 5$ away

Hopefully!

It seems likely to retest the 310 Jan. top. Maybe not tomorrow though. After that some correction most likely.

Increased volume and buying is a good sign but bear in mind that bear market rallies can be both strong and deceptive. Short sellers do take their profits regularly just like those being long. So, there´s always the possibility that a good chunk of the volume is covering before the next leg down. Or maybe the shorts are getting cold feet. It´s difficult to say, only time will tell.

That's certainly a possibility. I can't wait for the price to break the $300 mark. It seems so close yet so far.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:33:28 PM

300 by week's end if not tinight. However hopefull we should see it happening today itself. it was only 5$ away

Hopefully!

That's certainly a possibility. I can't wait for the price to break the $300 mark. It seems so close yet so far.

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/03/10/secretive-bitcoin-startup-21-reveals-record-funds-hints-at-mass-consumer-play/

This kind of news makes me feel like it's getting closer very quickly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: