Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Sponsorship Opportunity For CryptoCurrency Exchange With PICISI  (Read 6184 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:04:05 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 04:19:37 AM by Vod

He is now copying and pasting this text into multiple threads (spam).  Since I had posted I will reply here and only here, and since I provided a link to here, I will present my defense here:

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.  

My guess is that someone had to tell you that it was unethical, my guess is that more than one person had to tell you it was unethical, my guess is that they repeatedly told you it was unethical, and my guess is that the evil within you simply didn't care and the bit of good in you was too weak to put up much of a defense.  Which is why you only "determined" after you were "strongly advised" to remove them.  

The evil deed was done and it was real so why'd you do it, why'd you feel a need to fraudulently represent an interest you had no genuine interest in?
What you misappropriate the name PICISI and continue to misrepresent it?

How many times have you done unethical things only to be followed by erasing it later?
How many times have you damaged someone's username's character with your wild speculations of scam, scam, scam when no scam existed?
How many time have people told you make sure of your facts before you fly off?

My response:

One person (Quickseller) pointed out a single time that the accounts I created could be used to scam. No other person expressed any concerns.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

Based on QS's single post, and my strong ethics, I decided to use a different name and I shut down the names that could be used to scam.  There was no advice (much less strong advice) to remove them.  As usual, your words are worthless because you don't stand behind them, and this post is a good example of why you don't.

You suck at guessing... better stick to scamming.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:29:56 AM

You were trusted to try to stop scammy practices, you were trusted to try to stop fraudulent practices, you were empower to try to stop unethical behavior, but instead you not only wrongly accused someone you then proceeded to do the very same scammy, fraudulent, and unethical things you are supposed to protect us from.

You created fake accounts misrepresenting yourself as "official PICISI" accounts knowing that I have a standing claim on that name in this space.  Of course that's unethical. 

You even went as far as issuing negative feedback to the PICISI account simply because you believed it's an alt account of mine. 

You jump to conclusions hurt others then act like all should be forgiven because you 'erased' it.  Why don't you erase the evil in you heart so you don't have to keep erasing things. 
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:35:23 AM

You were trusted to try to stop scammy practices, you were trusted to try to stop fraudulent practices, you were empower to try to stop unethical behavior, but instead you not only wrongly accused someone you then proceeded to do the very same scammy, fraudulent, and unethical things you are supposed to protect us from.

You created fake accounts misrepresenting yourself as "official PICISI" accounts knowing that I have a standing claim on that name in this space.  Of course that's unethical. 

You even went as far as issuing negative feedback to the PICISI account simply because you believed it's an alt account of mine. 

You jump to conclusions hurt others then act like all should be forgiven because you 'erased' it.  Why don't you erase the evil in you heart so you don't have to keep erasing things. 

Are you going to keep posting this garbage in nine different threads even though I've stated to keep things clean I'll only post here?

Is this how you win your arguments?  By badmouthing the guy after he has left the room?

Not very classy - even for a scammer.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:58:17 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 05:12:01 AM by Vod

I'm sorry - who are you?

Back up your words and maybe someone will respect them.   Undecided

You have one week to step out of the shadows and state your claim to PICISI, or you willingly open it up for others to make a legal claim. (Pretending to own a business is not a claim.)  If this happens, the only one to blame will be you.

Until then, I have no respect for your posts, no matter how frequent and lengthy and repetitive (and whispered) they are, and feel no urge to reply to your anonymous attacks on my proven credibility.  

Edit:  Armis deleted the reply this post was aimed at. (CONFUSION is how scammers deflect negative attention.) He reposted in here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060445.msg11406513#msg11406513

---- End of Line ----

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:39:44 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 06:02:02 AM by Bicknellski

Bottomline the community should avoid anything where the principal party remains anonymous.

The logic in that is very clear.

As I explained and you ignored have a long look at Oregon Mines as an example where they have a known fraud working for them and they covered up the fact.

Now again if you have nothing in your past that is negative then there should be no issues with providing a CV and location so that people are comfortable vetting you should they want to join.

You have refused to do that so it is clear that a warning to the community must be made.

Enjoy your thread. I have made my point let us hope that the community takes heed and avoids your project until you have the good sense to provide basic information for people to check you out properly.

I have left neutral trust on you Armis to the effect no one should deal with PICISI until such time as you have come to your senses and provided a basic CV and or profile for potential and existing sponsors.

Before I go I had better comment yet again on VOD's failings.

My response:

One person (Quickseller) pointed out a single time that the accounts I created could be used to scam. No other person expressed any concerns.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

Based on QS's single post, and my strong ethics, I decided to use a different name and I shut down the names that could be used to scam.  There was no advice (much less strong advice) to remove them.  As usual, your words are worthless because you don't stand behind them, and this post is a good example of why you don't.

You suck at guessing... better stick to scamming.   Undecided

QS is so reputable that he promotes Adam Allcock a known and proven VAT fraudster.

Libels my good name calling me an extortionist. Ya he is all that isn't he?

That doesn't bode well for anyone if you are taking him as the voice of ethical behavior in these forums. Bad choices all around and if you read carefully I to took exception to your hypocrisy creating multiple accounts to hound Armis. I guess certain people get recognition and others get ignored.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:10:12 AM

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:13:52 AM

Well I hope you guys work this out Smiley Armis I am still interested in what you propose. Actually I would be interested in working with you much more closely in the future you are a bright chap!

Thanks for your kind and supportive words  we are nearing closer to site and coin launch:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site. Given the nature of your coin I thought for sure that WorldAidCoin would want to organize a campaign, have you given it any consideration?
pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:23:49 AM

Armis does not speak for the official PICISI website.  He is a scammer, a liar and a con artist.   Undecided

Look at the last few pages of his posts.  He copy/pastes a lot but there is very little substance there.  Is this hot headed anonymous child someone you want to trust coins with?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660090.msg11451114#msg11451114
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:41:25 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 11:42:01 PM by Armis

Armis does not speak for the official PICISI website.  He is a scammer, a liar and a con artist.   Undecided

Look at the last few pages of his posts.  He copy/pastes a lot but there is very little substance there.  Is this hot headed anonymous child someone you want to trust coins with?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660090.msg11451114#msg11451114

The pickissy account is not authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI it is an impostor account created by Vod that he used to harass legitimate discussion and consideration of PICISI.  

Vod stop using the pickissy account you are wrongfully misrepresenting PICISI.  
Vod stop harassing me and PICISI,

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod did at least 3 of them.  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give the impression that you are speaking for that person or entity being misrepresented.  

That is exactly what Vod did with regard to PICISI, on a number of occasions.

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:48:37 AM

The pickissy account is not authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI it is an impostor account created by Vod that he used to harass legitimate discussion and consideration of PICISI.  

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod did at least 3 of them.  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give the impression that you are speaking for that person or entity being misrepresented.  

I'll post the link from the official PICISI website stating that this account is the only one authorized to speak.

Armis, you didn't show any interest in legitimizing any claim to PICISI when you had the chance.  Why are you crying about it now?

I cannot create an impostor account for my own website.   Roll Eyes
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:33:24 AM

I'll post the link from the official PICISI website stating that this account is the only one authorized to speak.

Armis, you didn't show any interest in legitimizing any claim to PICISI when you had the chance.  Why are you crying about it now?

I cannot create an impostor account for my own website.   Roll Eyes

Vod your logic is ridiculous:

1) just because you don't know the name of the individual that created something doesn't mean its free for the taking,
2) even if a work is unsigned doesn't make it unowned,
and
3) notwithstanding, PICISI is owned by me and I have demanded that you stop misrepresenting it. 

You called it a scam but you are the only one creating a scam around it.

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:56:07 AM

notwithstanding, PICISI is owned by me and I have demanded that you stop misrepresenting it. 

I demand you stop being such a dramatic crybaby.

I can state for a fact that PICISI belongs to me, unless you produce your international trademark document.  But you don't have any documents, do you?  You have nothing but empty promises that something will happen when you gather enough irreversible coins.  I know what will happen - you'll disappear. 

You can verify my credentials via the official PICSIS website.   Smiley
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:22:07 AM

notwithstanding, PICISI is owned by me and I have demanded that you stop misrepresenting it. 

I demand you stop being such a dramatic crybaby.

I can state for a fact that PICISI belongs to me, unless you produce your international trademark document.  But you don't have any documents, do you?  You have nothing but empty promises that something will happen when you gather enough irreversible coins.  I know what will happen - you'll disappear. 

You can verify my credentials via the official PICSIS website.   Smiley

Of course I have documents, but my documents are not the issue.  Your misbehavior is the issue. 

Using your logic if a child is born without a birth certificate you can claim him to be yours. 
and
Using your logic if a book is "unauthored" you can claim that too.

An no it doesn't matter if you change the spelling of the name, the context is the same.  You are in a PICISI thread where the discussion is about the PICISI project, not about
whatever impostor account or impostor website you are claiming.    Anything that gives someone the false impression that you are speaking for PICISI is misrepresentation and may be fraud.   At best it is misbehavior and should not be officially tolerated at this site.

Vod stop your nonsense you know you have no intention on even attempting to file for an international trademark for ANYTHING much less for anything related to PICISI, regardless of the category for the mark.  Nevertheless even if you were that stupid it would still not speak to the context of this thread and your false claims about PICISI.

You claim you know what will happen in the future as if you are clairvoyant, yet you refuse to wager your Vod bitcointalk membership on your prediction.
I know you are wrong but you apparently believe your own false witness so bet on it. 

You spent hours created over 60 posts, 3 impostor accounts, and now you are talking about creating a website and getting an international trademark  hahahahahhahaahahaa
all of which could have been avoided if you spent 20mins reading about PICISI instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion.

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:45:58 AM

Official PICISI Logo:  See it in action soon on the PICISI website!

https://i.imgur.com/YiXMiOv.png
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:39:17 PM

Vod's latest bit of harassment logged at PICISI at a PICISI thread:

Official [ur#l=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/ur#l] Logo:  See it in action soon on the [ur#l=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/ur#l] website!

[im#g]https://i.imgur.com/YiXMiOv.png[/im#g]

I placed red hash mark in the code of the above post to reveal Vod's deception, notice that Vod uses an impostor account, to promote a impostor site, by embedding the impostor site in a link that gives the reader the false first impression that the site belongs to PICISI when it actually doesn't.  And he's doing that in an true PICISI thread.  

Vod clearly has a major personal issue how else can one explain why he would spend numerous hours writing over 60 posts about PICISI, starting at least 3 threads about it, invading 3 PICISI sponsor threads, created at least 3 impostor BCT usernames (official PICISI,  Offical PICISI, and Pickissy), and presumably bought a "logo" for his smear campaign as well as a domain name to house his nonsense?

Vod came to a true PICISI thread with multiple falsehoods, I've done my best to uncover them so that you could see his trickery.

Vod's actions are creating a roadmap for wrongful behavior, I've complained to BCT administrators about Vod's behavior, so its on them to determine if Vod should remain unrestrained with their blessings or be rightly disciplined for cause.

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:00:38 AM

I placed red hash mark in the code of the above post to reveal Vod's deception, notice that Vod uses an impostor account, to promote a impostor site, by embedding the impostor site in a link that gives the reader the false first impression that the site belongs to PICISI when it actually doesn't.  And he's doing that in an true PICISI thread.  

Vod clearly has a major personal issue how else can one explain why he would spend numerous hours writing over 60 posts about PICISI, starting at least 3 threads about it, invading 3 PICISI sponsor threads, created at least 3 impostor BCT usernames (official PICISI ,  Offical PICISI , and Pickissy), and presumably bought a "logo" for his smear campaign as well as a domain name to house his nonsense?

Vod came to a true PICISI thread with multiple falsehoods, I've done my best to uncover them so that you could see his trickery.

Vod's actions are creating a roadmap for wrongful behavior, I've complained to BCT administrators about Vod's behavior, so its on them to determine if Vod should remain unrestrained with their blessings or be rightly disciplined for cause.

No impostor account, no impostor site.  I am linking the word PICISI to the site it belongs to.  It's good for SEO. 

I told you a month ago I was launching the PICISI site and you were OK with it.  STOP YOUR CRYING and get over your major personal issues.

Join us at the official PICISI site - launching this week!   Smiley
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:43:56 PM

Site Design Concept For PICISI, now visible at www.PICISI.com

Volunteers welcome 
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 07:15:05 PM

Site Design Concept For PICISI

Volunteers welcome 

The site design for the Official PICISI website is also up at the proper address www.PICISI.net

Volunteers are also welcome.  Smiley
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:26:47 AM

Site Design Concept For [ur#l=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/ur#l]

Volunteers welcome 

The site design for the Official [ur l=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/ur l] website is also up at the proper address www.PICISI.net

Volunteers are also welcome.  Smiley

Notice how Vod purposely misquotes me by manipulating the code in the quote: I've placed red hash marks in the code to reveal his evil trickery.

Vod has practiced false-witness with boldface lies and tricky manipulations in a clearly failed effort to deceive.  When he started threads against
PICISI they are almost exclusively patronized by him and/or his phony accounts. 

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:21:48 AM

This account is the only one authorized to speak for the official PICISI website.

Armis can lie about it all he wants, but it states this as fact on the website in the right hand column.

What will the website be about?  It will be detailing how three years ago Armis set up a fake tournament and collected thousands of dollars in entry fees, then disappeared when people discovered he was a fraud.  It will detail how he is trying to do the same thing again, with irreversible currency.

Now you know why he chooses to be anonymous.  If he reveals his identity he will be sued.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: