Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When USA invasion to Russia starts?  (Read 2755 times)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:18:36 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 03:45:26 PM by Nemo1024

An MP from LDPR, those attention-seeking clowns - that says it all.  Grin As with any populist politicians, they seldom bother to figure out what they are talking about before starting smiting.

By the way, it cuts both ways. Save Donbass humanitarian aid initiative accepts Bitcoin donations: http://spasidonbass.ru/make-donations/
1Bg55YPr6Hf3VqGT6rfYAgrHuyZqh3Q8ux

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kitarohotono

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:34:14 PM

But how USA is going to do it? Russia is too big and impossible to invade Huh

They must use some european nato forces or land from asian coast?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:51:17 PM

Same as Africa, but that didn't stop Hitler...

I hope you know the US invasion won't happen. Maybe China with their demography would be interested in some new land Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:54:36 PM

Same as Africa, but that didn't stop Hitler...

I hope you know the US invasion won't happen. Maybe China with their demography would be interested in some new land Wink

I hope no one is going for an invasion where ever they plan, as it will all end up somehow with victums.

However, I don't think that's realistic unfortunately. I don't see the USA attack Russia soon either.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:53:45 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:02:59 AM by TheIrishman

According to my sources, it was the Russians who tried to invade the US in 1985, but Chuck Norris kicked their asses:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089348/reference

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:36:32 AM

NATO forces are a joke. If the Americans are serious about invading Russia, then they will wage proxy-warfare through Russian rebel groups, such as the Caucasus Emirate. The NATO will supply arms and ammunition to these groups, but they will never provide manpower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Emirate

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:15:56 AM

Haven't been posting here much recently.. I forgot how many kooks are on this forum  Grin

Yeah, we're not invading Russia any time soon.. they have nuclear weapons, you know. Plus you haven't seen developed countries invading each other since WW2.
kitarohotono

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:30:53 AM

Haven't been posting here much recently.. I forgot how many kooks are on this forum  Grin

Yeah, we're not invading Russia any time soon.. they have nuclear weapons, you know. Plus you haven't seen developed countries invading each other since WW2.

But USA is 3rd world country  Huh Roads are broken, power plants and grid are old
People lack education and all the money is in the hands of few

Irrational countries like that are unstable and unpredictable!
Popecoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:43:00 AM

Your right, developed countries don't invade each other anymore. No they just create proxy wars, economic sanctions and media propaganda wars.
kitarohotono

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:47:39 AM

Your right, developed countries don't invade each other anymore. No they just create proxy wars, economic sanctions and media propaganda wars.

And soon regular wars also  Smiley
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:55:23 PM

A nice deterrent:

Russian Military Unveils Revolutionary Electronic Warfare System
http://sputniknews.com/military/20150304/1019042643.html

Russia's new Richag-AV radar and sonar jamming system can be mounted on helicopters, ships and other military equipment to jam potential adversaries' weapons systems from distances of several hundred kilometers away; it has been hailed by developers as having no analogue anywhere in the world.

At a presentation for journalists in Kazan on Wednesday, Russian radio-electronics firm Radio-Electronic Technologies Concern (KRET) announced that it is handing over the first batch of a new helicopter-mounted electronic warfare system known as the 'Richag-AV' to the armed forces.

...then from...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1844.htm
What appeared to be most concerning to Secretary Nuland, however, MoFA experts in this report say, was Moscow allowing the French navy earlier last month to equip their nuclear attack submarine Saphir with one of Russia’s revolutionary electronic warfare systems weapons, and which allowed this submarine to sink an entire US navy carrier group, including the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, in war games conducted off the coast of Florida. 

...with the result that

French Submarine 'Sinks' Entire US Aircraft Carrier Group During Wargames
http://sputniknews.com/news/20150306/1019130173.html

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:35:19 PM

I've been told by many legitimate sources that west (Especially USA) is planning to attack russia  Huh When it's going to happen and how?? Smiley I want to know usa doctrine
USA has many bases around the globe and is planning to take over everything!

I don't think they plan on invading Russia, the USA planned on weakening Russia as they consider them as a threat and want to rule the world.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:20:53 AM

the real question is when the alliens are going to invade russia and america , i heard from a source of mine in nasa that they recieved a strange signal , this signal was a written message written on it "death to america and russia" . I dont know i am really scared ... :/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: