Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251]
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
mmaplan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 11:16:51 AM

Are we talking in any quantity (dust included?).

For me its

- mining (even with a little hash I can earn steady amounts.  It's just a set it / forget it on a bigger pool).
- faucets - yeah people hate them but since I'm online anyways I don't mind taking a few minutes out every hour or two to hit them all.  Again its just dust but it adds up.

Things I won't do

- gamble (outside of minor sports betting)
- trade

I'd love to provide services but the things I'm good at generally aren't paid for in BTC.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:46:26 AM

There are a lot of methods to gain bitcoins, as a example you can use signature campaigns to do this, its very easy to do and also very nice to do, you can gain pretty much bitcoins with it and it also has no risk.
I think you should pick this method because its pretty easy to use so why should you not do it right ?
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:51:26 AM

gambling is the best way but it is risky so I use trading and faucets but I think there is very good method you didn't talk about which is freelancer job because new sites begin to appear

are you sure gambling is bestway? if gambling is best way ?
noway without risk, and bestway never give you high risk, for me gambling is the badway, wrongway, it's method to waste your money

Yeah - you just gamble and you're gonna see how fast you're gonna be left with nothing.
If you are a lucky person, then just gamble. It is the easiest and fastest way to earn Bitcoins.

could you will have good luck forever? Roll Eyes
do not force your luck, better you make smart plan, like trading, building faucet, building small bussines etc.

This is true. You could not rely building your bitcoin future on sheer luck. Luck is best supplemented with smart planning and good work. If you are really lucky, instead of using it on gambling, start building yourself an empire thru businesses.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:03:26 PM

There are a lot of methods to gain bitcoins, as a example you can use signature campaigns to do this, its very easy to do and also very nice to do, you can gain pretty much bitcoins with it and it also has no risk.
I think you should pick this method because its pretty easy to use so why should you not do it right ?
Yes true signature campaign is the best method for getting bitcoin, the risk is not great and easily done at leisure. To get bitcoin should be the right way and should be in accordance with the procedure followed each signature. I also have felt the results of the signature campaign and enough for extra income.
shinscarlet

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:04:20 PM

I would go for bitcoin trading and try to make good profits,I haven't been to trading yet, but will learn in future and try to develop the knowledge and skills that are required for trading.
I think the best strategy about trading is to buy cheap and sell expensive. im just sharing what i am doing because im just also newbie about trading. but this method is working buy low and sell expensive and make some profit with bitcoin and today is the best day to trading because the value of the bitcoin is still increasing...
you can still got profit by buying and expensive and sell it at more higher price
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:07:42 PM

Lol.. Earning money by scamming people may make you rich soon but you really won't be able to enjoy with them as you will have many people's curses along with them. Better to do some work and earn them then scamming others and filling your wallet.
yeah deceptive religion is prohibited. the results of actions to deceive people. will not make you be quiet after receiving the money. correct. better find another way to get bitcoin. small result is not a problem
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:11:18 PM

I see a lot of sites Ponzi died and lived again. it looks like they owner got a lot of profit from it?
maybe you could try lol  Roll Eyes
bad i dea, it will bring you to the dark hole, suuck your money. ponzi always bad at all. it's not growing your bitcoin , it suck your bitcoin.
and i believe the ponzi site owner are same person everytime there is a new ponzi site coming up.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:30:42 PM

For me its

- mining (even with a little hash I can earn steady amounts.  It's just a set it / forget it on a bigger pool).
- faucets - yeah people hate them but since I'm online anyways I don't mind taking a few minutes out every hour or two to hit them all.  Again its just dust but it adds up.

Things I won't do

- trade

I'd love to provide services but the things I'm good at generally aren't paid for in BTC.

True about the faucet. Although it is dust just like you said. But instead of just going idle for a lot of minutes better use it doing faucets. Or you could do captchas and make your fingers sore.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:15:47 PM

The best ways to earn bitcoins is by watching ads on various sites and earn some, other than that can be doing
surveys and small tasks. Further moving signature campaigns here are a good way too.
yes to grow bitcoins is to invest them in a known and trusted site, other than that you ca do surveys and earn some fine amounts too. But no one can beat signature campaign here.
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:28:19 PM

For me its

Things I won't do

- trade

True about the faucet. Although it is dust just like you said. But instead of just going idle for a lot of minutes better use it doing faucets. Or you could do captchas and make your fingers sore.
captcha seems better than tap. you could do a captcha quickly, it will accelerate your income, in contrast to the faucet, you have to jump from another site

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

For me its

Things I won't do

- trade

captcha seems better than tap. you could do a captcha quickly, it will accelerate your income, in contrast to the faucet, you have to jump from another site
Yeah its better in faucet.. you can make $1-$5 if you are a fast captcha solver or you have speed of 35 wpm..
Honestly if i need a instant money in one day i use my old captcha account and i request my payout in one day..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:37:32 PM

yes to grow bitcoins is to invest them in a known and trusted site, other than that you ca do surveys and earn some fine amounts too. But no one can beat signature campaign here.

To grow bitcoins invest them in a 'known and trusted site'?

Wait because you mentioned that I think you can give an example of that 'trusted sites' you are talking about.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:24:41 PM

The best method of growing your Bitcoins is by diversifying your Bitcoin's sources, signature campaign, trading, mining, selling..
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:31:17 PM

I see a lot of sites Ponzi died and lived again. it looks like they owner got a lot of profit from it?
maybe you could try lol  Roll Eyes
bad i dea, it will bring you to the dark hole, suuck your money. ponzi always bad at all. it's not growing your bitcoin , it suck your bitcoin.
and i believe the ponzi site owner are same person everytime there is a new ponzi site coming up.

Probably not the same but probably there are not many people who are serial scammers who do this things.

They already have the ponzi script from their previous site, they just modify it a little and set it up again. It's easy money for them ,but not very honest.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:07:21 PM

locked due to sig spammers.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251]
  Print  

Jump to: