Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks!  (Read 1961 times)
chairforce1 (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:46:47 PM

Share some stocks you are interested in!

Nothing posted in this thread should be acted upon without proper research and due diligence. Trading securities has the potential for complete financial devastation as I'm sure most people here know Grin. I don't know what things you have to say to relieve yourself of legal liability but don't be an idiot and everything in this thread is amateur opinion unless otherwise stated.

I currently have a thing for small cap biotech stocks, BTCut its extremely risky.

I'm currently holding:
NVIV - Invivo
ONVO - Organovo
ADXS - Advaxis

Currently interested in AMDA (Amedica) but I don't own any. 18M cap that may delist from NASDAQ but has an FDA approved product and 17% institutional ownership.

NVIV has done the best for me. +120% gain so far and has potential to up-list. Invivo has a neural spinal scaffold that facilitates the recovery of spinal cord injuries. The first two patients seem to have positive results up until now and it is reflected in the share price increase.

ONVO has a lot of potential if things go well but the CEO just released a letter to shareholders which may change the direction the company is going. A lot of short interest in this stock and if I can recall correctly there is a figure of something like 23 days to cover. Would be cool if there was a short squeeze. Also, I think there is an investor presentation on the 5th. Stock price is currently going down, even more so in after hours trading.

ADXS is a position I've recently entered and has done OK for me since I bought it, although Friday's 7.5% drop took me out of double digit unrealized return. They specialize in immunotherapies using engineered Listeria monocytogenes.

Debated between Off Topic and Securities thread so mods please move wherever you feel appropriate.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordSonjai

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:51:53 PM

bitcoin  Roll Eyes
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:08:48 AM

bitcoin  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is not a stock or security, its an asset.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:34:41 AM

CryptoVest Financial Services - You can find the thread on them on this page but they pay regular dividends that doesn't seem like a regular thing here. Unlike most of this page, they're (had the oppurtunity to) dealing w/ incubators to fulfill the rest of their funding, so I would say that they are moving ahead just fine.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:37:42 AM

LordSonjai

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:11:01 AM

bitcoin  Roll Eyes

tell that to the irs smartass.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:10:29 PM

bitcoin  Roll Eyes

tell that to the irs smartass.

The IRS defines Bitcoin as an asset. Stock / securities represent ownership in a company or a bond, which Bitcoin is neither.
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:31:23 PM

Dang, ditched, not in stocks anymore. Funny thread. Open S&P 500 and go trade whatever it has in the list, they are all in the top of value for those who fear the worst.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: