Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NXE - Innovative Ideas [SWAP Complete]  (Read 26451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 12:31:43 AM by drays

Thank you for clarifying drays, happy to know I was wrong.

Best of luck,
Viz.

I am happy that you are happy, but it would be more appropriate if you offer me your apologies for making false accusations. You questioned my integrity, and that is not something I would just pass by silently. I think you value your reputation, and I value mine. Its not something for anybody to play with. I request your apologies.

I'm curious... did you have knowledge the dev was dodgy?

Knowledge? It depends on what you mean saying 'knowledge'. If you mean factual knowledge of anything hidden from public, then the answer is "of course not". The only knowledge I have are my own assumptions and opinions derived from reading and analyzing this public thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945445.0. I assumed the Dev has very little tech knowledge, and he is not really serious person, however this is an impression, not knowledge. I then wrote about that to Videlicet, who agreed to me, then after some time he found that by publishing my mail he could raise his own rating, and show himself as public denunciator, and a Knight without Fear and without Reproach  Angry

Now again, those opinions about this Dev are only my own assumptions and opinions, and I never publicly declare something I cannot prove (unlike Videlicet, who seems to be very easy on accusing people and proclaim ungrounded opinions). I fully understand my opinions might be wrong, and if I choose to proclaim them publicly, I might insult somebody who does not really deserve that. Yes, I have a habit to analyze things and come to probably harsh conclusions, but voicing them is another topic. When such opinions are proclaimed publicly, one should prove them, otherwise this is called "slander".
People on this forum very easily insult each other, tell bullshit, blame somebody, just based on their whim, without facts, just because "they think so". This is unethical, and I do not welcome that, and am not going to do that.
For me there is a golden rule: never accuse somebody without 100% proof. That's why I did not accuse this Dev publicly, and that's why I find Videlicet's behavior to be unethical (mildly speaking).

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. Hope you understand. Sorry for making this post so long, its just because I am really irritated by this kind of behavior from supposedly reputable member (Viz).

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:41:40 AM

Then again, who told this Dev ran out? We all can have or express any opinions, but the reality could be different. Maybe that guy is on trip, or is in hospital being hit by a car or by a train, or has issue with his family which takes all his time..? Maybe he is indeed a tech guru, and will come back with all the "innovative ideas" and surprise all us? Why not to just wait and see, instead of making statements, quoting oneself to enjoy the possibility to tell "see folks I was right, yeah!!! I am so clever!! Listen to me next time!!".
I still have my NXE swapped from DCX, so I would be happy to be wrong and find this dev to be a underrated crypto genius.

Now Viz will tell I am "supporting this project" ? Roll Eyes He may say so, though it would be lame. Not sure if he understands irony  Undecided

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:45:41 PM

Then again, who told this Dev ran out? We all can have or express any opinions, but the reality could be different. Maybe that guy is on trip, or is in hospital being hit by a car or by a train, or has issue with his family which takes all his time..? Maybe he is indeed a tech guru, and will come back with all the "innovative ideas" and surprise all us? Why not to just wait and see, instead of making statements, quoting oneself to enjoy the possibility to tell "see folks I was right, yeah!!! I am so clever!! Listen to me next time!!".
I still have my NXE swapped from DCX, so I would be happy to be wrong and find this dev to be a underrated crypto genius.

Now Viz will tell I am "supporting this project" ? Roll Eyes He may say so, though it would be lame. Not sure if he understands irony  Undecided

By genius do you mean stage a disappearing act in order to accumulate a larger amount of coins for next to nothing then magically re-appear?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:21:19 PM

By genius do you mean stage a disappearing act in order to accumulate a larger amount of coins for next to nothing then magically re-appear?

Cheesy Well, not exactly. That's too common trick for us to be wow-ed... Roll Eyes. Not enough to be proclaimed 'genius'.

But if he would be able to elaborate more on those miraculous abbreviations used in OP (NXE, BNET, Naymnk), and explain the meaning of the bunch of letters used, I would be pleasantly surprised Grin

Dev, please surprise me!!  Cool
Show you are even more socking great than Viz!   Grin

starblocks

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

Cheesy Well, not exactly. That's too common trick for us to be wow-ed... Roll Eyes. Not enough to be proclaimed 'genius'.

But if he would be able to elaborate more on those miraculous abbreviations used in OP (NXE, BNET, Naymnk), and explain the meaning of the bunch of letters used, I would be pleasantly surprised Grin

Dev, please surprise me!!  Cool
Show you are even more socking great than Viz!   Grin

Haha true

Yes it would be nice if the dev did re-appear and cough up some of this stuff but you can probably understand my skepticism

Oh well here's to waiting another month Smiley

drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:21:30 PM

Even the site is down now. Wallet does not sync anymore - no nodes. Looks like this dev found another toy to play with...

starblocks

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:24:02 AM

Even the site is down now. Wallet does not sync anymore - no nodes. Looks like this dev found another toy to play with...

Yeah seems like he got his marching orders nice and early Wink

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:26:17 AM

Several coins will be removed from alcurEX exchange on next week if there is no any activity:
Amber, Ascension, BIT16, Droidz, FAIR, GizmoCoin, BigCoin HUGE, NXE, Planet, TALK, Positron.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:02:23 PM

Several coins will be removed from alcurEX exchange on next week if there is no any activity:
Amber, Ascension, BIT16, Droidz, FAIR, GizmoCoin, BigCoin HUGE, NXE, Planet, TALK, Positron.

Yeah seems like he got his marching orders nice and early Wink

RIP
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:19:41 AM

Hi anyone got some nodes or someone can start they nxe wallet ?

just found this one recently

i think someone need to take over this coins
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:03:06 PM

Hi anyone got some nodes or someone can start they nxe wallet ?

just found this one recently

i think someone need to take over this coins

Yes of course a take over would be cool.As for now it would be good when people would open their wallets and start to stake.

It seems that theres a pumping happening now Smiley Still there many supporters,followers and investor of this coin. Hope Devs show up and update this coin as there are many aspects this cryptocurrency to grow. Good luck Wink

Open for Campaigns
mastrox92

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

P&D happening now  Shocked Shocked

mastrox92

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

Drags007

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:10:07 AM

What is happening in the market right now??
NekoKot

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

wow  3$ on yobit  Grin
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

wow  3$ on yobit  Grin

what are you doing  Huh 3$  Huh https://yobit.net/en/trade/NXE/BTC
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

This coin is dead, dev not active , dony buy this coin NXE, yobit is fake volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: