Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Zhou Tong ~ Not a conspiracy theory!  (Read 11543 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:44:19 PM

The character for the name Lin (林) pictures two rooted trees to imply a multitude of trees. Could this be a secret message about multiple identities on the internet? Or could it mysteriously mean nothing? spooky Shocked
Lin (or Lam, Lim) is a common family name for the Chinese - AFAIK almost 20% of Chinese have this family name so I'd think it means nothing in this case.  Wink
You lost your meter today?

Upgrade your router to DDWRT, you can config it to detect sarcasms over internet.

Nah, it's just that my meter's tolerance levels were significantly low today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:59:25 PM

Well, first of all we can forget the alter-ego story. Tihan Seale has confirmed that Zhou indeed is who he says he is, and I see no reason why he should lie.

Does the community accept Tihan Seale as an upstanding member of the community? If so I guess we can accept that ZT is indeed who he says he is?

If the community does accept this, then do the people who believe ZT not to be who he says he is have anything to say to the matter?

Gavin has verified Tihan to be what he says he is, and if Gavin isn't an upstanding member of the community we're in a lot of trouble.

Yes, hence my thread. Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Zhou Tong.

After you read the OP, let me know exactly which dot I didn't connect.

~Bruno~

The dot that was a stretch to connect was sgitcoin = sgbitcoin. if you do that one, then stevejobs807 = steve_bobs. Connecting them all way, Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Patrick Strateman. (which at this point, wouldn't even surprise me).
Looking at the 2 highlighted portions of the statement; Of sgitcoin or sgbitcoin, who ever created one was aware that the other had existed. Likewise for stevejobs and stevebobs.
Not to worry, the pedophile honeypot persona will be 18 soon, they will need a new yoon to catch more flies.

I posted the following in the other thread, for I read that one first, otherwise I may have penned a similar reply to the above, foregoing posting on the other thread.

sgitcoin = sgbitcoin is my horse, whilst stevejobs807 = steve_bobs is some others, albeit I use BlowBobs when in an alpaca state of mind.

Granted, sgitcoin = sgbitcoin is somewhat of a stretch, but considering that changing the last two letters of a Lithuanian surname (as) to the common Polish surname ending (i), would not change the fact that the two differently named entities are related when there's mounting evidence linking the two more directly, excluding any two email addresses similarity owned by both.

Connecting Kevin to Patrick would be considered a stretch with such flimsy (neat word!) proof.

Thanks for the comment, bud.

~Bruno~

Last year, there was a weird man on this forum, not too young, that was obsessed with Thai boys, just below the legal age. His name was Bruce.
This year, there is a man on this forum, not too young, that is obsessed with a Chinese boy, just below the legal age. His name is Bruno.
Man, I can clearly see a pattern here. Maybe Bruno is Bruce?
Evidence: Both name have the same length and both start with "Bru". If you rotate the "n" counterclockwise it magically transforms itself into a "c". Now when you cut to "o" horizontally in half you get an "e". So it is almost undeniable that Bruno==Bruce.
Please, someone should send out some private investigator, to actually confirm that fact.
~~ not a conspiracy theory! ~~

I'm going to say something here that I've never, ever said, wrote, penned, etc., on the internet.

You're an asshole! (at aq)

Do you serious believe that Kevin Lim is not Zhou Tong after the proof I've laid out? Zhou Tong didn't even take the time to state that he is not Kevin Lim. Normally he would be on that like flies on shit (which reminds me, I need to update the '...walks into a bar' thread).

I'm not obsessed with a Chinese boy named Zhou Tong. I am obsessed with getting the truth out for the betterment of Bitcoin, but you, my soon-to-be-bitch, would rather post vile at my expense, several times now, hence me reverting to returning the volley by flingin' feces like a recess.

So some Asian guy post a picture proving his Zhou Tong. The same guy post a picture of credit/debit cards with the name Zhou Tong on them. You or I could do exactly the same thing.

I will post more links making the KL to ZT connection shorly, but first I need to make a fresh pot of coffee and do some further research on myfreecams.com.

Peace, aq. (half serious, but you can earn the other half via an apology once I prove to you I'm right)

~Bruno~

At least now we have a scale: inserting 1 random character to make sgitcoin=sgbitcoin is evidence in your world, but slightly morphing 2 characters makes you an asshole. Cheesy

Anyway, while my post was in no way meant to be serious, I still wanted to show you, that it can be a huge mistake to assume someone is the same from a few far-fetched similarities.

Seriously, after Tihan Seale confirmed that Zhou Tong is Zhou Tong, your insisting on that he is somebody else, is well, laughable.

Then why did ZT not fly on this shit? Well, once you succeed to convince everyone that he is somebody else, he will no longer be blamed personally and maybe, depending on your level of success, must no longer be afraid to face justice.

But I understand you somehow. After reading this, I immediate thought "now I can understand why Bruno does not believe that ZT is only 17". Maybe you should not compare everyone by looking at some average 17yr old US entrepreneur.

So keep up the good work, but man, get serious

Fair enough, aq. I enjoyed reading the above post, with a many takeaways. I'll give you an earned 25% toward my 'Peace, aq.' comment.

Later, bud. (100% sincere)

~Bruno~
Blinken

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:24:54 PM

Actually, we all know who this guy really is:

The evil Fu Manchu !!!

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 05:20:36 PM

Actually, we all know who this guy really is:

The evil Fu Manchu !!!

naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 06:35:08 PM

Phinn vs Mr Tihan (in the context when asked the identity of Zhou)  Cheesy

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 08:20:40 PM

Phinn, after bringing relative information as to the identity of Zhou.

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:35:47 PM

Why don't you start half a dozen more threads on this topic and come up with more "theories" that
pop into your head in any given moment... that is sure to get someone to give you the attention
you crave. 

Roll Eyes
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 11:40:23 PM

Why don't you start half a dozen more threads on this topic and come up with more "theories" that
pop into your head in any given moment... that is sure to get someone to give you the attention
you crave. 

Roll Eyes

Let's get one thing straight. I am not an attention whore (my word, not yours)! For the life of me, I can't believe that this thread has been moved. Is this action telling me that, all in all, most think I'm off my rocker? Is it possible that this Bitcoinica thingy runs deeper than the Nile?

All the fuck I'm trying to do is help the Bitcoin community find the truth. The evidence is clear. But in case it's not, I'll pen a better timeline.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 12:48:00 AM

All the fuck I'm trying to do is help the Bitcoin community find the truth. The evidence is clear. But in case it's not, I'll pen a better timeline.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Here's your major problem.  Things which you think are clear evidence, others believe are tenuous connections at best or conspiratorial nonsense at worst.  It's often difficult for people to establish what it is you believe the information you've presented proves, let alone why you believe it proves your assertions.  You're going off on so many tangents that any meaningful connections you may have found are getting lost among the more dubious stuff.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 12:59:27 AM

Lol, Bruno.  I think you are letting your frontal lobe damage affect your thinking....  Grin

Seriously, stop clogging the boards with these dumb posts.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 01:19:25 AM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Here's your major problem.  Things which you think are clear evidence, others believe are tenuous connections at best or conspiratorial nonsense at worst.  It's often difficult for people to establish what it is you believe the information you've presented proves, let alone why you believe it proves your assertions.  You're going off on so many tangents that any meaningful connections you may have found are getting lost among the more dubious stuff.
I couldn't have said it better. Take heed, Bruno, because this is exactly correct.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 01:23:07 AM

Smoke reefer.... my post are barely ever a complete sentence and spelling, why bother Tongue

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 01:28:27 AM

But who was phone ?

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 01:32:36 AM

E.T. Phone home?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 07:34:41 AM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

I couldn't have said it better. Take heed, Bruno, because this is exactly correct.

I concur. I have presented the facts(?) in a mismatched fashion, but not on purpose nor for attention, as I've already stated. I truly do have full capacity of my frontal lobe, albeit maybe the other lobe(s) haven't been firing properly. I'll squarely lay the blame on my RL business, none withstanding the added burden of playing musical warehouses due indirectly to the Bitcoinica hack, hence partly the reason for hunting down the truth. Once found, I will put ONE alpaca sock in their mailbox just to let them know that I know who they are (or he/she is--may even be a heshe for I know).

I have incurred a financial burden due to this fiasco, but a wise author once wrote, "Don't sweat the small stuff, for it's all small stuff."

~Bruno~
naima53

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 07:40:56 AM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

I do not mean to offend you!   Wink You are doing a good job, it is a non-standard approach is the most productive.

Try investigating in the direction -   WikiMedia+Bitcoinica.  Roll Eyes I can not find the thread, but it is confirmed Zhou. And it is strangely disappeared from view.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 08:07:02 AM

Try investigating in the direction -   WikiMedia+Bitcoinica.  Roll Eyes I can not find the thread, but it is confirmed Zhou. And it is strangely disappeared from view.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg953152#msg953152

I also donated pretty much the same amount to Wikimedia Foundation Inc.

He's talking about donations he made after the sale of Bitcoinica - addressing Maria's conspiracy theories regarding Matthew's role in Bitcoinica.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
naima53

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 11:51:13 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2012, 12:17:07 PM by naima53

Thank you. But I mean, why did not cause suspicion that Wikimedia owns bitkoinika at the back then? I want to suggest that if there were no sales? What if the Wikimedia still owns Bitcoinica? And this whole circus tent there for what would distract attention from the truth, that would not hurt the reputation Wikimedia? just a hypothesis ...

I also donated pretty much the same amount to Wikimedia Foundation Inc. Alright, Wikipedia was the de facto owner of Bitcoinica back then.
I hope I will not be banned at this time .. Roll Eyes

check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 07:28:36 AM

How many Trinity Colleges are there to which Zhou Tong could be attending?

Trinity College Melbourne, Victoria
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Trinity College London, England
Trinity College Bristol, England
Trinity College Cambridge, U.K.
Trinity College Oxford, United Kingdom
Trinity College Washington, DC
Trinity College Durham, North Carolina (Duke University)
Trinity College Hartford, Connecticut
Trinity College New Port Richey, Florida
Trinity College Jacksonville, Florida
Trinity College Everett, WA
Trinity College Rock Island, Illinois
Trinity College Deerfield, Illinois
Trinity College Palos Heights, Illinois
Trinity College Newburgh, Indiana

What's the point? Don't ask for directions when traveling in Phinnaeus Gage's neck of the woods, as several different people may give you tangentially varying directions.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2012, 07:33:21 AM

How many Trinity Colleges are there to which Zhou Tong could be attending?

Trinity College Melbourne, Victoria
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Trinity College London, England
Trinity College Bristol, England
Trinity College Cambridge, U.K.
Trinity College Oxford, United Kingdom
Trinity College Washington, DC
Trinity College Durham, North Carolina (Duke University)
Trinity College Hartford, Connecticut
Trinity College New Port Richey, Florida
Trinity College Jacksonville, Florida
Trinity College Everett, WA
Trinity College Rock Island, Illinois
Trinity College Deerfield, Illinois
Trinity College Palos Heights, Illinois
Trinity College Newburgh, Indiana

What's the point? Don't ask for directions when traveling in Phinnaeus Gage's neck of the woods, as several different people may give you tangentially varying directions.

The one in Melbourne.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: