Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Big Idea.. a compromise more info  (Read 3035 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:31:29 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 11:09:29 PM by MickGhee

this is being changed

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:31:55 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 11:38:10 PM by MickGhee

they WANT OUR TECH WE WANT THIER LEGITIMACY. they want control we want freedom lets meet in the middle

This idea frees people from debt and uses money as a positive power for the people.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:31:58 PM

god damnit mickGhee you cheated man.  Cry
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:32:10 PM

Is this a coin?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:33:08 PM

Just one idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:33:50 PM

This is a concept for a coin yes

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:35:09 PM

very funny is that what u think

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

PAYNET the official currency of SKYNET.  Shocked

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:41:57 PM

PAYNET the official currency of SKYNET.  Shocked

There u go let's feed the system can't fight forever

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:42:59 PM

Maybe we can link ur acct to a qr code tattooed on your hand or forehead

Maybe too much but you get it Give them what they want

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:43:02 PM

haha, that video is getting alot of views it only came out like 2 days ago xD made me laugh so hard!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:45:05 PM

Love the video but it dosent apply here

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:55:41 PM

Your ANN is nice and short and to the point. You even left out the fancy ass graphics. Thank you. I like the idea and I like the premine idea alot.

Just a couple of things:

Consider giving the premine to an escrow agent for more credibility.

Let hashing power decide coin distribution. Don't limit number of coins to wallets, some people can spin up 200 cpus. But do certainly include scrypt, sha256, a GPU and a CPU algo for distro.

Argument-
     Cryptocurrency puts the power of money creation in the hands of the people. Lets offer something back to the existing power structure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYNET- A transparent vehicle for instant transfers of funds. It will operate with REGISTERED ACCOUNTS (like name address social etc.)
there will be no max supply but block rewards will be chosen and adjusted as situations arise.this will be voted on by all users with a 1 man 1 vote rule. the power will lie with a board of top 10 wallets this board will serve 2 functions 1) determine what the people need to vote for. 2 handle merchant/consumer disputes, creating buyer protection for the user. the board will operate as an incorporated entity, with all network fees going to the board (explained later)
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

DISTRO- the distro will happen primarily through a central pool.  all users will split block reward equally. mine with asics or cpu u get the same.
a portiion of network fees go to the strengthening of this network to ensure it is very hard for another pool to find a block (HANGMANS DILEMA)
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

PREMINE - A huge un-godly premine will be offered as a bribe to citigroup thereby giving them controlling interest in the board... Why citigroup ? cause they just might take it.

boom there u go

more to come

discuss
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:59:18 PM

absolutely sha scrypt gpu/cpu minable  trusted escrow would be citigroup hopefully. the fair distro is wset to give the guy in africa a fighting chance against us

connecting more devices wont get u more coins cause ur wallet is registered to u. 1 man 1 acct 1 slot on pool regardless now if u wanna take a chance u can go rouge but u may never find a block even with a huge amt of power cause u r fighting against the rest of the world and fair distro

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Added existence definition of pool fees

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:43:36 PM

Changed title much better

djemphol

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:55:13 PM

I thought that you were announcing a new coin....ready to mine.....that's for sure  Grin

| xrp | xcp |
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:05:59 AM

l

I thought that you were announcing a new coin....ready to mine.....that's for sure  Grin
. Um it could happen what do u think should I go forward   I know how to do it but will u/they support it

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:11:29 AM

Is this a coin?

Not yet !

A good portion of the activity of banks are very useful. They don't make the rules and the fiat system.
djemphol

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:12:32 AM

l

. Um it could happen what do u think should I go forward   I know how to do it but will u/they support it

Why not? Go for it.....and I'm ready to share about ideas that might be useful Smiley

| xrp | xcp |
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:09:07 AM

What the hell happened with your last project man?

I can't trust this, you made promises in your last project and failed to payback your other IPO investors as you promised and again ignore inquiries regarding this!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:10:34 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 04:34:27 PM by MickGhee

I can't trust this, you made promises in your last project and failed to payback your other IPO investors as you promised and again ignore inquiries regarding this!
as far as xsx is concerned I did what I could laws were enacted late last year that killed it.  Also both times I tried to get it going I couldn't get any support from anyone other than well wishers .  I lost about 4k dollars trying to make it a success . I'm sorry it didn't pan out, but it was not due to lack of effort on my part.  Many forces came together against us. Including the fincen rulings and fed government. not to mention an unwillingness amongst the community to spend coins.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:33:07 PM

Because we (miners) are giving them money transmitter status in this scenario, I think mining should still be perfectly legal . So long as they can link back to you via registered accounts

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

as far as xsx is concerned I did what I could laws were enacted late last year that killed it.  Also both times I tried to get it going I couldn't get any support from anyone other than well wishers .  I lost about 4k dollars trying to make it a success . I'm sorry it didn't pan out, but it was not due to lack of effort on my part.  Many forces came together against us. Including the fincen rulings and fed government. not to mention an unwillingness amongst the community to spend coins.

Yeah, I'm not sure of your intent with this reply.....is it supposed to excuse the FACT that you PROMISED IPO investors you would return their funds if it failed for any reason?!  You publicly promised "that people could sue you should the project fail and you did not return their investments"!  You lied straight out, then ignored post after post asking you to make good on your promise.

Remarkable that you think people will trust you again with another project when you have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a, disrespectful, unprofessional and dishonest person!!
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 05:25:06 PM

F*ck... this guy stole my idea about FAIL. Grin No worries.. there are a lot of videos with Resitas (spanish comedian). Smiley

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/el-risitas-interview-parodies

ElmerFUD

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:09:10 PM

Is this a coin?

Not yet !

A good portion of the activity of banks are very useful. They don't make the rules and the fiat system.

Not exactly true considering the SEC, Treasury and other departments are generally headed and ran by x banksters... Hell, during the mortgage crisis the #1 consultant to the top SEC guy was some ex Goldman Sachs executive that was only an x employee because she left for the SEC consulting and probably received a healthy bonus and promotion when she returned to the company...
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:11:08 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 03:12:37 AM by jc12345

If a bank goes for a virtual currency, it would create its own and put millions $ into the development. The will not take over someone else's coin. The idea is novel, but think about it, why would a bank trust someone else if they can create their own super currency using their own devs and build something great.

Bank of England is already playing with the idea of creating their own coin.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/26/bank_of_england_considers_its_own_brand_of_bitcoin/
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:06:44 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure of your intent with this reply.....is it supposed to excuse the FACT that you PROMISED IPO investors you would return their funds if it failed for any reason?!  You publicly promised "that people could sue you should the project fail and you did not return their investments"!  You lied straight out, then ignored post after post asking you to make good on your promise.

Remarkable that you think people will trust you again with another project when you have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a, disrespectful, unprofessional and dishonest person!!
wow I said if we fail to launch And provided we're  accepted by the community..we launched
If a bank goes for a virtual currency, it would create its own and put millions $ into the development. The will not take over someone else's coin. The idea is novel, but think about it, why would a bank trust someone else if they can create their own super currency using their own devs and build something great.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/26/bank_of_england_considers_its_own_brand_of_bitcoin/

We won't accept total control...they can't steal our movement. It's a compromise it's fair

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:37:54 AM

I take this away as an illustration of my point
Digital currencies, the paper says, are significant because they show “that it is possible to transfer value securely without a trusted third party.”

“While existing private digital currencies have economic flaws which make them volatile,” the paper says, “the distributed ledger technology that their payment systems rely on may have considerable promise.”

They want it

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:59:12 PM

Surprising how no one is looking at this at all. Fcc has claimed the web and that includes the blockchain it's only a matter of time before they take this away from us . We need to strike first or we will lose the power to create our own monies ... You naive fools

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:02:35 AM

updated

Everething

Activity: 67

Futurest

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:20:05 PM

Interesting.  I'm gonna come back to this tomorrow.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:02:51 AM

Ok a rather interesting idea,

So this would be a POW only Coin then? or POS type?

It seems a bit over complicated and may be likely to stall out due to lack of interest, most users just go along for the ride but would probably never vote and unless given enough time they may not update and feel leftout/cheated as the ones with the voting power may do it just for greed. I remember some Coin a while back that has some kind of Proof of Vote but the main developer didn't mention it at all until he was able to just vote everyone else out and for the Blockchain.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:56:44 PM

well this is just working theory what is important is we get it used by the financial system.  there needs to be some sort of disbursement with the people creating the money and the system controlling it.  the people should off set the system in some way .and the system should be able to offset the people in some way. kind of like politics where there is so much in fighting and greed that its hard to change things.  greed is not bad if it can be directed in the right way like innovation, not commercialization. u could use greed as tool if u use it right

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: