Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping time?  (Read 425 times)
ScarfaceLondon (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:01:19 PM

Hi guys

Newbie here,
I am thinking of setting a website where people can buy "stuff" from only bitcoins and altcoins, wondering what would you rather buy?

Clothes?

Jewelley?

shopping vouchers? ( dont know how will this work but vouchers for amazon, next, debenhams, pizza express etc etc) any specifc vouchers?

Food?

Books?

Ipod? Ipad? (apple products)

Any of your help will be highly appreciated

Thanks guys
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
G2M

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:06:34 PM

Glad you asked.

I want to buy my electricity bill, my gas bill, my water bill, my trash bill, the taxes I owe, my rent, my credit card bills, my car insurance, my health insurance, my renters insurance, my glasses, my contacts, my daily food, my gas, my car repair bills, my toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, and I especially want any type of daily use stuff like food and toilet paper to be able to be bought from a physical location no less than five miles from where I live.

Other than that, I really don't want much.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
ScarfaceLondon (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:13:10 PM

You forgot to add floss! lol
G2M

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:20:37 PM

You forgot to add floss! lol

lol.

Really though, decent market to get into might be glasses or contacts. It's stuff people actually use, not sure about how technical the market would be to navigate as far as regulation goes, but I don't think it's a very regulated one. It probably depends on your location though.

Like eyebuydirect.com or https://www.eueyewear.com/

It's nice because you don't have to go through the doctor, so if you don't have something like optical insurance and still want name brand/high quality stuff that's the place to go. Plus even compared to buying the stuff through insurance, it's still cheaper to go through those sites.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
ScarfaceLondon (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:26:38 PM

Thanks, yeah a nice idea!

I will have a look, Thanks for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: