Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sitobi.trade - An AI based real time trade recommender system for day traders  (Read 77 times)
sitobi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

https://sitobi.trade - An AI based real time trade recommender system for day traders

https://sitobi.trade/static/preds/Sitobi_logo.PNG

Sitobi is a sophisticated artificial intelligence / machine learning based price forecasting system that predicts over 500 crypto currency pairs across 3 major exchanges, giving buy and sell recommendations.

Day traders trying to make a profit from the price swings of cryptocurrencies now can use intelligent trade recommendations to assist their decision making. Our service aggregates information from historical candlestick chart data over 5 minutes, 30 minutes and daily intervals. It also monitors real time orderbook data including bid and ask side of each currency pair. Last, it inputs recent social media posts from Twitter and Telegram channels related to crypto coins. All this data is processed with deep learning and artificial neural networks to produce price forecasts over 8, 16 and 32 hours into the future. For particular high magnitude predicted price swings, it gives BUY or SELL recommendations. In order to make the system more robust to changing market conditions such as bear, bull or sideways markets, we generate synthetic market data and train the system on that as well. The performance of the model is measured continuously, so the trader can accurately gauge the effectiveness of the predictions

The price movements and volatility of crypto currencies has been very large since their inception. This presents lucrative opportunities for smart traders aiming to profit from these swings. However, as crypto currencies become more popular, more and more people enter these markets and the sophistication of market analysis tools keeps increasing. Today, in order to remain competitive, one has to use the latest available technology. This means, one needs to monitor numerous information feeds related to price charts, social media and current market states and sentiment, so as to make profitable trading decisions. This task can be very mentally challenging and it is easy for humans to miss subtle nuances that may have large effects on the market. Deep learning has been very successful in recent years in automatically uncovering hidden patterns in huge amounts of data, for example in computer vision, speech recognition or natural language understanding. However, up until now, deep learning has been accessible only to a few people with large budget in huge tech companies like Google or Microsoft.

Sitobi provides a solution to this problem for traders by aiming to aid their decision making with intelligent and sophisticated analysis of multiple types of information related to markets. It continuously monitors many different data sources, including market data, order book snapshots and social media streams. It applies deep learning to all this information in order to uncover hidden patterns. Thereby as a fintech company, it democratises access to deep learning in the finance and blockchain sectors and lets everyone benefit from it. Sitobi creates hybrid intelligence by merging what humans are good at, using their experience, intuition and expert domain knowledge, and what machines are good at, which are automation, large scale data processing and pattern recognition. This provides a powerful tool for the trader in these challenging crypto markets to help them stay ahead of the curve.

“Sitobi is a next generation fintech company that democratises AI in the finance and blockchain sectors. It merges the best of human and machine intelligence, creating a rare product thus far only available to limited number of people. It does all this for much less than the cost of a single cappuccino in a day, which is affordable to everyone aiming to enter crypto trading and making it a success.” — Founder of Sitobi

A trader can subscribe to Sitobi and after topping up, he has access to the latest predictions of the software. He can take into account the trade recommendations, and combine that with his own fundamental and technical analysis. Sitobi gives live performance metrics so the trader knows how much to weigh the forecasts with his own analysis. In the future, he can also see various charts and visualisation which breaks down why the machine gave the forecast it did. In addition, he can choose to run the system in completely automated trading mode.

“I entered the crypto markets in 2017-18, and boy what a year that was. I dipped my toes in trading a bit, but found it very challenging to keep up with all the events happening. What's more, some market action was happening right when a slept! With Sitobi, I feel I have an intelligent assistant on my side that I can consult whenever I want to. This allows me to be more certain in my analysis and in case there is a disagreement between what I or the system predicts, I can pay more attention to it and find justifications.” — Satisfied Customer

Sitobi is now available in Beta and each new signup to the service gets a free promotional credit worth BTC 0.001 that buys subscription for 10 days. Try it out now by signing up today! https://sitobi.trade/accounts/signup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sitobi (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

reserved for future announcements
sitobi (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

bump
sitobi (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Sitobi now supports spotting arbitrage opportunities as well as making price forecasts! Check it out https://sitobi.trade
westlake4

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

Is there any good offer for new users to join their exchanges?
Huent142

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: