Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltSheets AltFolio = AltCoin PortFolio - auto-updating spreadsheet & dataserver  (Read 19050 times)
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 01:04:16 PM

New social networks
... that pay us for publishing, and inviting:

Qkadoo
https://qkadoo.com/#/friendme/4d7258be-905c-46c0-8a37-9879d19b3470-altsheets

StartPeeps
https://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=AltsheetsDev

join us there.

Wink

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 02:48:37 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 12:34:52 PM by altsheets

Back from Holidays!

Really looking forward to coding, posting, writing, and earning again.
Stay tuned - two beautiful projects are in the making.

Wink

Good things can so easily be harmed by bad mood. Seen that too many times.

Posting this here, because I sense an analogy between bitcointalk trolls,
and un-therapized slave job patients on a TUI plane ...

Package tourism

It was my 1st package tourism (Pauschal-Reise) in > 20 years.
(Since back then once, I had always been a self-responsible traveler; a stonier, and harder path,
but more rewarding. And it educates you, and allows your consciousness to grow and expand).

Man, I was shocked:  So many package tourists can be terrible whiners. Poor them.
Every little obstacle, misunderstanding, disappointment ... is reason to go berzerk.

And later, checking online comments about our cozy hotel, I was appalled;
there is a large group who wrote such a bullshit about that beautiful place;
that was simply untrue, FUD, lies, and negativity. They are confusing their own
illness tainted view on the world with the objects they think they are describing.

Being able to always see the worst aspects of the world around them, and their
fellow patients. And it's only them who keep themselves unhappy, while they point
to the outside world to be the reason for their uncontrolled emotions. Powerlessness.

They are seemingly really unable to escape from their mental cage. And unwilling?

The word I need is: Ugly.
Mankind is   Rich countries are really in a pitiful state. -->

Sarcastic joke 1
"Successful Capitalism is a ..."
EDIT: deleted, those suffering from this affliction do not deserve to be compared to economics.
;-)

Sarcastic joke 2

The customs could consider to refuse entry into a beautiful holiday country
for those who are professional FUDers everywhere, and stamp their passports:

"
Sorry, but you must first go to a hotel in your own country for 1, 2, or 3 days
(depending on the severity of their affliction), to let go of your accumulated hatred ...
... before you only focus on spoiling your own, and everyone else's experience.
Entry refused, for x days. Please come back, we love to meet you again - relaxed.
"

*g*

Plenty of Positivity in Place

But still, myself I had an unforgettable holiday week. The longest time away from
the keyboard in ages, and I immediately clicked, and turned social, it was beautiful.
I was also able to find, and meet the minority; some people have come far, and
are amazing encounters. They are good teachers, discussion partners, joy givers, and
sources of wisdom, beauty, freedom, and creativity.  We are just so damn few.

What now?
How could more people liberate themselves from their personal hell?  I am puzzled,
more than ever. Should psychotherapy become obligatory in high school perhaps?

And what now ... does all that tell us about posting on internet forums?

If you like this, show it: 1N43nm1dZT5ifdMcurXA1XBzPg6ynVhmwc - Giving feels great.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 12:27:37 PM

My above rant is not about this following tip of the iceberg, more about the vast amount of highly unhappy people in rich countries (most of who are rather self-harming, and passive aggressive, but they then also spoil the experience for their environment), and who are proving (besides the ecological mess, gross inequality, and perpetual war) that our economic system is poison.

This post here is about the extreme cases of unhappiness. I give this short addendum, because by chance I came across a data-driven examination of the worst case scenario, when ~3% of users got eventually even banned for their utterances:

Antisocial Behavior in Online Discussion Communities
    Justin Cheng, Cristian Danescu-Niculescu-Mizil, Jure Leskovec (Stanford University, Cornell University)

Three aspects when browsing through it:

• They establish a high predictive power (with their automatic language analysis system) who might be later get banned:
    "With these features in mind, we consider a prediction task where we observe a user’s first ten posts [...] we can accurately predict whether a user will be subsequently banned with a mean AUC of 0.82 (mean accuracy=0.74, mean F1=0.71)". (Page 8 )
    Impressive.

• "... posts written by FBUs are less readable [...], and differ in affective content such as swearing ..." (page 8 )

• Troll (FBU) posts usually get a much higher reply rate than non-troll (NBU) posts (page 5).

Ignoring affective content might be the best move to protect ourselves. We guessed it intuitively, now science is starting to prove it.

--> "Don't feed the troll.".

Wink

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:43:10 PM

Shocked

New Products released!
AssetGraphs v2

Visit the new website:
/assetgraphs/v2/products
shorturl: 2020.fm/ag2

Please retweet at
twitter.com/altsheets/status/663391393281417216

- thanks.

Wink

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 08:57:44 PM

Quote from: altsheets
Milestone!

1st customer served!

I have just sold a "buyer perspective" app of assetgraphs-v2.

Yiehah!   Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Cool

-----
Edit: retweet

--> nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=9741.msg203055#msg203055

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 09:14:13 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 09:49:30 PM by altsheets

!
New 2016 price scheme:
AltFolio Prices

0.094 BTC for 3 months (39 USD)
0.138 BTC for 1/2 year (59 USD)
0.230 BTC for   1 year (98 USD)

= "Less than a quarter bitcoin per year"

... adapted to new BTC=427 USD in early 2016.

Free trial now.

EDIT: Retweet please

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 06:33:02 AM

AltFolio new version v52.01

Bug fix (thx to Kushed for finding it!)

v52:
* GoogleScript must have changed something in the way
    that formula cells are treated (versus data cells)
    --> "insert-one-more-row" now results in
    all column updates not working anymore.
* The fix is emptying the 6 respective new cells now.   

Existing users:
Get a new copy of the mastersheet (the SAFER way!)

OR (for experts  Wink )
Overwrite only the Script code with the v52.01 code

Menu ... Tools ... Script Editor ...
copypaste the whole "altsheets-scripts.gs" into your old 51.10

New users:

http://altfolio.ddns.net

Smiley

---
retweet. thx.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

AltFolio new version - now with HitBtc

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:06:44 PM

AltFolio new version - now with HitBtc

Thanks for adding support for HitBTC.com, now I can track Dashcoin(DSH) as well Smiley

Great tool, its a must have for SaluS alt portfolio.

-Kushed

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:27:23 PM

#StartPeeps accelerates. Already story # 347,821 !

Story #‎ 516 was one of my first posts, six months ago.

347813 / 516 = 67406 percent, in 6 months.

Join through my referral:
https://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=AltsheetsDev

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 05:35:27 PM

I just couldn't accept this trouble :-) https://twitter.com/altsheets/status/694183057474068480

So I have implemented an alternative now, and done some time measurements:

comparing access to bittrex DOGE price: getticker?market= versus getmarketsummaries

Code:
7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 7.1e-07 
10 times single market call took: 4.34

10 times getmarketsummaries call and single market extraction took: 4.44

sometimes the big call is even faster:
Code:
10 times single market call took: 4.62

10 times getmarketsummaries call and single market extraction took: 3.73

So I guess, I am switching to /getmarketsummaries - even though it is the much more massive return object.

And because I am Caching all results it will save time when prices for several coins are pulled from bittrex.

Code:
print "comparing access to bittrex DOGE price: getticker?market= versus getmarketsummaries" 
import timeit
T=timeit.default_timer
b=T()
for i in xrange(10):
    print askBittrex("DOGE"),
print "\n10 times single market call took:", T()-b

b=T()
for i in xrange(10):
    t=askBittrexForTicker()
    p=selectPriceFromBittrexTicker(ticker=t, acronym="DOGE")
    print p,
print "\n10 times getmarketsummaries call and single market extraction took:", T()-b

:-)

What? --> http://altfolio.ddns.net

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:26:15 PM

ProgrammableWeb entry for AltFolio Dataserver

Altfolio actually supports 11 APIs
(bittrex, bleutrade, btce, bter, ccex, cryptsy, hitbtc, poloniex, yobit, bitstamp, kraken)

but only these 6 have a homepage at ProgrammableWeb

http://www.programmableweb.com/mashup/altfolio-altcoin-portfolio-tracker

retweet

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:01:12 AM

Some of my SOIL contributions

Useful SOIL manuals
Quick overview about some of my posts:

May those resources help you with SOIL.

and quickie on my Other projects

Perhaps you are interested in some of my other projects?

Enjoy
         Wink

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:00:27 PM

Hooray, AltFolio is the ... Affiliate of the Day... at SaluS coin!

--=[ "Affiliate of the Day" ]=--

- AltSheets Altfolio - Portfolio Management for AltCoins -

More info in the SaLuS thread.

EDIT: Retweet please, thx.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:06:19 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 05:31:21 PM by altsheets

Added cryptopia to my DataServer

retweet please
- thx.

EDIT: This coding half-day was inspired by FLY coin.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:14:13 AM

Hi,

I would like to try your product

I've checked coinfinance, cryptotrack and cointracking and they are all bs.

Few q

Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Yobit exchange coins included?

Can I add more columns and more graphs to the sheet?

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:44:38 PM

Hi,

Few q

Good. Trial is free: http://altfolio.ddns.net

Yes. That is why I had started building my own.

And my solution is most flexible, as you can configure it freely,
the frontend is your personal copy of my master spreadsheet.
Powerful - and still easy for noobs, as I colorcoded it all by function.

Yes, API-accessed are all the BTC pairs from
   bittrex
   bleutrade
   btce
   bter
   ccex
   cryptopia
   cryptsy
   hitbtc
   poloniex
   yobit

plus for fiat
   bitstamp
   btce
   kraken
   hitbtc

And if you miss your favorite exchange, I can implement it. Happy about donations for that.

More graphs?
Yes please, I'd be very interested to see what you come up with!

More columns to add?
   First of all: Yes, definitely. Easily.

However, at the moment, the automatic columns are hardcoded, so to keep their function alive
they cannot be moved left or right. Still, no problem - there are ways to introduce other columns:

EITHER use the empty columns T or AE and behind - that is the easiest.

OR use some of the balance columns D-J, and change the sums in K - that is quick, and gives you 7 more columns.

OR add a sheet (+), and import my data via   =Portfolio!p6   etc. - that is the most flexible
   OR make a new file, and use    =importrange(id,"Portfolio!n6:q8")   - that is the most advanced, and allows sharing

OR tell me which other functions you need - and I might perhaps implement them.

Perspective: If more people are doing their own mashup of my frontend layout,
I could implement a version, in which the automatic columns are not hardcoded,
but searched for, and recognized by an anchor. So you see:

Lots of possibilities, and all say:

Yes.

Wink

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:48:03 PM

Hi,

Few q

Good. Trial is free: http://altfolio.ddns.net

Yes. That is why I had started building my own.

And my solution is most flexible, as you can configure it freely,
the frontend is your personal copy of my master spreadsheet.
Powerful - and still easy for noobs, as I colorcoded it all by function.

Yes, API-accessed are all the BTC pairs from
   bittrex
   bleutrade
   btce
   bter
   ccex
   cryptopia
   cryptsy
   hitbtc
   poloniex
   yobit

plus for fiat
   bitstamp
   btce
   kraken
   hitbtc

And if you miss your favorite exchange, I can implement it. Happy about donations for that.

More graphs?
Yes please, I'd be very interested to see what you come up with!

More columns to add?
   First of all: Yes, definitely. Easily.

However, at the moment, the automatic columns are hardcoded, so to keep their function alive
they cannot be moved left or right. Still, no problem - there are ways to introduce other columns:

EITHER use the empty columns T or AE and behind - that is the easiest.

OR use some of the balance columns D-J, and change the sums in K - that is quick, and gives you 7 more columns.

OR add a sheet (+), and import my data via   =Portfolio!p6   etc. - that is the most flexible
   OR make a new file, and use    =importrange(id,"Portfolio!n6:q8")   - that is the most advanced, and allows sharing

OR tell me which other functions you need - and I might perhaps implement them.

Perspective: If more people are doing their own mashup of my frontend layout,
I could implement a version, in which the automatic columns are not hardcoded,
but searched for, and recognized by an anchor. So you see:

Lots of possibilities, and all say:

Yes.

Wink

Definitely, it sounds good to me!! Smiley

No need of more exchanges.

A lot of posibilities with columns, so I'll find one I can manage.

The graphs I would like to add are:

Related to new columns:
- Where do I save them (Exchange, wallet or hardwallet)
- Where do I save them_2 (Which exchange, where is the wallet, which hardwallet)
- Mail used to create the account (1,2,3,4,5)
- Market cap
VVB       > 10M $
VB       > 1M $
B      < 1M $
M      < 500K $
S      < 100K $
VS      < 50K $
VVS      < 25K $
VVVS   <5K $
- Category ( BTC, 2.0 , M, V) (M means its worth it) (V means will see if it's worth it)
- Sector (Anonimity, Sex, Weed, Teleco, Country...)

Special tables

- Winners and Losers of 1h, 1d, 7d
(havent tried yet, but I think I can see my portfolio and order it from winners to losers, but I mean a special table where the coins change depending on the data. It just save one/two click but it's a lot more visual.)

- Map of my portfolio. Looking green if it's up, looking red if it's down.
(Visual of all my portfolio. Just checking the color of the map I can see the overall trend of the market) 

I'll try out this night Smiley
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:57:13 PM

Lots of interesting ideas, thanks!

Sounds as if you are looking for a database where
you can store all the information related to each of your coins.

Parts of the questions you are pondering ... are already implemented (e.g. marketcap rank).

Yes please.

Fully check out what AltFolio is offering already
- try out all the functions in the ALTFOLIO-MENU.

Then it is easier to talk.

Have fun with it!

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:40:56 PM

Lots of interesting ideas, thanks!

Sounds as if you are looking for a database where
you can store all the information related to each of your coins.

Parts of the questions you are pondering ... are already implemented (e.g. marketcap rank).

Yes please.

Fully check out what AltFolio is offering already
- try out all the functions in the ALTFOLIO-MENU.

Then it is easier to talk.

Have fun with it!

I already got that database but I hate updating it.

I'l post some pics so you can see how data is organized.

Is there anyway to link your server with my database or I have to move my database to your doc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: