Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow and safe way to make Ƀ Ƀ Ƀ on satoshimines.com  (Read 7819 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:24:38 PM

Hi guys,

I got some messages asking me about the link to the auto-pilot script -
http://satoshibox.com/5520410612fb6dfc0c8b456d

Enjoy.

If you are making money with it ... can I ask you why are you selling this "auto-pilot script"? 

I hardly use it anymore, currently working on other projects. I got a couple of PMs in the past few days asking for the link so I thought I'll just paste it again.

I am selling it because it works, and it worth the money.

bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:54:56 PM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

If you are making money with it ... can I ask you why are you selling this "auto-pilot script"? 

I hardly use it anymore, currently working on other projects. I got a couple of PMs in the past few days asking for the link so I thought I'll just paste it again.

I think i will try this...I even read most of the related threads... any other advice before i get started? Recommendations for a noob I'm prepared to dive in...n hope for the best
i think your script will work and those guys giving you shit have a special place in bitcoin hell... if that makes u feel better lol...
thanks for the support
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:56:17 PM

on offence but it is hard to believe you when you have your trust telling that this method is just a classic scam, and you are selling because it works? why dont you use it with big sums to earn endless money?

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:00:29 PM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

I think i will try this...I even read most of the related threads... any other advice before i get started? Recommendations for a noob I'm prepared to dive in...n hope for the best
i think your script will work and those guys giving you shit have a special place in bitcoin hell... if that makes u feel better lol...
thanks for the support

You have all the information you need on the script header, make sure to read the instructions and understand how the script work before running it.
start with a reasonable stack but not too big - 0.05-0.1BTC should be enough to get you going.

Let the auto-pilot run its course, it has a built in stop, which aim to protect your gains, don't try and intervene.

Also, most important, don't try to play on a browser the same time as the script runs, it can cause you to hit the stop even if you don't actually losing.

if you have any questions, I am available on PM or Bitmessages, it might take me a few hours to reply.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:03:36 PM

on offence but it is hard to believe you when you have your trust telling that this method is just a classic scam, and you are selling because it works? why dont you use it with big sums to earn endless money?

Look again at my trust, the scam accusations were made by users who didn't even bother to check the script before posting negative feedbacks, users who actually used it posted positive feedbacks.

unfortunately, trolls on this forum are self-appointed judge, jury and executioners, and there is nothing I can do about it, except hoping that those who buy my script post positive feedbacks.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:04:57 PM

Look again at my trust, the scam accusations were made by users who didn't even bother to check the script before posting negative feedbacks, users who actually used it posted positive feedbacks.

unfortunately, trolls on this forum are self-appointed judge, jury and executioners, and there is nothing I can do about it, except hoping that those who buy my script post positive feedbacks.

About your seconds question - because running the script require time, I am currently setting up a new company and involved in two other projects so I don't have the time to run is.

bitcoinprofit

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:06:03 PM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

thanks for the support

You have all the information you need on the script header, make sure to read the instructions and understand how the script work before running it.
start with a reasonable stack but not too big - 0.05-0.1BTC should be enough to get you going.

Let the auto-pilot run its course, it has a built in stop, which aim to protect your gains, don't try and intervene.

Also, most important, don't try to play on a browser the same time as the script runs, it can cause you to hit the stop even if you don't actually losing.

if you have any questions, I am available on PM or Bitmessages, it might take me a few hours to reply.

Alright will do... Any discounts on the full version at this time?
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:11:30 PM

i find it really strange that you are selling it, because of that i believe its not too good strategy, despite of those facts i might think about buying it in the future
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:14:39 PM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

thanks for the support

I am sorry, there are no discounted versions at this time. Although, if you follow the instructions you will regain the script price in less than a day.

bitcoinprofit

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:16:38 PM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

thanks for the support

I am sorry, there are no discounted versions at this time. Although, if you follow the instructions you will regain the script price in less than a day.

OK i will follow as best i can... will report back if have positive results
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:17:18 PM

i find it really strange that you are selling it, because of that i believe its not too good strategy, despite of those facts i might think about buying it in the future

As I mentioned before, the system does work but it require time and patience, nothing in this world comes for free.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:18:18 PM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

thanks for the support

OK i will follow as best i can... will report back if have positive results
Good luck! I am here if you have any questions. Also, I'd appreciate any positive feedbacks Smiley

bitcoinprofit

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:42:36 AM

I finally found the time to work on a video capture of the script, it should be available in a day or so, I am recording 24 hours run of the script and probably have to speed it up so people won't have to watch characters on the screen for a whole day Smiley

Link?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:08:09 AM

Well its probably because it doesn't work very well. If he was making millions of his autobot he wouldn't be trying to sell it for such a cheap price. Not a scam but it won't make you rich either.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:11:41 AM

Well its probably because it doesn't work very well. If he was making millions of his autobot he wouldn't be trying to sell it for such a cheap price. Not a scam but it won't make you rich either.

It works okay but it's not worth spending money on.  It's just as good as any basic betting system rather it be martingale, variation of martingale, or other strategies like d'alambert or cancellation systems.  The only thing that's really interesting is that it's a nice and welcome change from overly repeated game formats like dice.  It gives a sense of greater control since you can manually choose which block or blocks to open up before you land on a mine.  However, I usually just like to let the random chooser do that.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:52:48 AM

I never claimed it makes million, if you follow the instructions and use common sense, it can make you 0.5-1btc a day, which is pretty good if you ask me.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:57:39 AM

It works okay but it's not worth spending money on.  It's just as good as any basic betting system rather it be martingale, variation of martingale, or other strategies like d'alambert or cancellation systems.  The only thing that's really interesting is that it's a nice and welcome change from overly repeated game formats like dice.  It gives a sense of greater control since you can manually choose which block or blocks to open up before you land on a mine.  However, I usually just like to let the random chooser do that.

The main reason I sell it and not give it for free is the fact I was able to reverse engineer all the functions of the site using quick and easy poweshell command. You can use them in any method you like, I find the adaptive martiginal most profitable but you can use which ever method you like.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:58:54 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 07:54:52 AM by zaradoz

By the way, the thread title is "slow and safe" not "get rich quick"

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:53:31 AM

I finally found the time to work on a video capture of the script, it should be available in a day or so, I am recording 24 hours run of the script and probably have to speed it up so people won't have to watch characters on the screen for a whole day Smiley

Link?

I haven't had the opportunity to upload it yet. It's a 24 hours recording, over 5GB Smiley

You can check older videos I made for short runs:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-CIJpZQz3c
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-DNofVNgM

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:56:12 PM

I've added affiliate option to the script sell page:
http://satoshibox.com/5520410612fb6dfc0c8b456d/partner

If you bought the script and happy with it, and you wish to resale it, please use this link. You will get 60% of each sale

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: