Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accounts.  (Read 1900 times)
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:51:50 AM

I guess you can have as many accounts as you like but personally i couldn't be fu#ked posting with 2 or more accounts just for the small amount of BTC you receive from signature campaigns.

Maybe you would like to prove a point that you're too scared to say in your main account?

Or maybe you need an alt for trading purposes, but it doesn't really need to be earning from a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:00:07 AM

It can also be overcome using VPNs

I run a non-Bitcoin web site and use browser fingerprinting to detect the same user using different accounts. They can use VPNs, TOR, proxies, etc. but if they use the same computer/browser they will have the same fingerprint. No need to check IPs, which is useless in many cases anyway, e.g. for some companies if you log in from work 10,000 people share the same IP address.

Freaking wow!
I checked your site and tested my System , the data it showed about my PC , Really too much.
Any ways to avoid this?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

I guess you can have as many accounts as you like but personally i couldn't be fu#ked posting with 2 or more accounts just for the small amount of BTC you receive from signature campaigns.

Maybe you would like to prove a point that you're too scared to say in your main account?

Or maybe you need an alt for trading purposes, but it doesn't really need to be earning from a signature campaign.
Shouldn't be using an alt account for trading, only reason i can think of for trading with an alt account is to scam someone.

OP said that he wanted accounts to farm signature campaigns, oh and to help people.

Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:14:03 AM

Shouldn't be using an alt account for trading, only reason i can think of for trading with an alt account is to scam someone.

OP said that he wanted accounts to farm signature campaigns, oh and to help people.

I'm sure people will have their own explanation of why they are using an alt for trading, but there's no rule against it. Most trading alts indeed are scammers, but I believe Quickseller is an alt as well. (I mean who would just start posting about selling accounts) Yet he is to date legitimate and he obviously have reasons of why he needed an alt.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:19:25 AM

I run a non-Bitcoin web site and use browser fingerprinting to detect the same user using different accounts. They can use VPNs, TOR, proxies, etc. but if they use the same computer/browser they will have the same fingerprint. No need to check IPs, which is useless in many cases anyway, e.g. for some companies if you log in from work 10,000 people share the same IP address.

+10. Thank you! I didn't know about this! Smiley

Freaking wow!
I checked your site and tested my System , the data it showed about my PC , Really too much.
Any ways to avoid this?

Use different browsers for different accounts. It may solve from detecting your alts.

-MZ

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:46:13 AM

Freaking wow!
Any ways to avoid this?

Use different browsers for different accounts. It may solve from detecting your alts.

-MZ

It will be useful to avoid having same finger print.
What i was asking is how to about sites (like the one just above) to get our data from any of our browsers.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:25:50 AM

What i was asking is how to about sites (like the one just above) to get our data from any of our browsers.

I didn't got you correctly. To avoid fingerprint fetching, see https://panopticlick.eff.org/self-defense.php. You can't really avoid but have some tips there.

To fetch, see https://www.google.co.in/search?q=browser+fingerprint+script

-MZ

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:33:40 AM

Freaking wow!
Any ways to avoid this?

With JavaScript:

Code:
Your browser fingerprint appears to be unique among the 5,095,957 tested so far.

Without JavaScript (FF plugin NoScript):

Code:
Within our dataset of several million visitors, only one in 48,075 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

Default Tor:

Code:
Within our dataset of several million visitors, only one in 10,253 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

Freaking wow!
Any ways to avoid this?

-MZ

Disable JavaScript and the only thing left is your OS and your browser version. Both can be faked with additional plug ins.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:36:26 AM

I'm sure people will have their own explanation of why they are using an alt for trading, but there's no rule against it. Most trading alts indeed are scammers, but I believe Quickseller is an alt as well. (I mean who would just start posting about selling accounts) Yet he is to date legitimate and he obviously have reasons of why he needed an alt.

That's true, and even Mods have confirmed that it isn't limited to creating just one account from a single IP/PC, but they clearly mentioned that all they need is a clean forum without much spam, and so ban hammering is done to such newbie accounts which seem suspicious to them, I mean which they feel are spamming.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:41:32 AM

I didn't got you correctly. To avoid fingerprint fetching, see https://panopticlick.eff.org/self-defense.php. You can't really avoid but have some tips there.

To fetch, see https://www.google.co.in/search?q=browser+fingerprint+script

-MZ

I am/was not asking how to be able to about Fingerprint tracing so to avoid being caught as been as the same person But avoiding sites to access my private Data.
wealthy$ (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:08:15 PM

Thanks a lot to everyone for the replys. I'm tryng to get back my accounts that were banned due to some " spam " but I'm tryng to get them back and stop the spam. again thanks!

( Is cool using multiple accounts for trading as long as they belong to you, so you can post and generate more on the campeign.. is easy) i had another 4 accounts and they'r banned) :/.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:10:13 PM

Thanks a lot to everyone for the replys. I'm tryng to get back my accounts that were banned due to some " spam " but I'm tryng to get them back and stop the spam. again thanks!
you really shouldn't be posting if any of your accounts were banned for any reason (with the exception to appeal your ban which you are not doing)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: