Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: APPEAL TO UNBAN MY BANNED ACCOUNTS.  (Read 908 times)
wealthy$ (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:13:25 PM

montello
Abora
catlinhappy
nicojuritz

I won't spam anymore with them. I will use them to farm in a legit way.
Thanks.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:15:49 PM

No.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:16:13 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 02:42:04 PM by wealthy$

No.

Why ? May I have a logical reason ? There's a lot of people doing it ( They'r your friends ? ) or what ?
May I have a reply please? You took 2 minutes to say No and at least now more than 15 min to reveal you'r reason. And I'm sure you won't reply. I have seen this game before with other people. I've asked kindly.

They'r permanent bans ? or for how long my accounts are going to be banned ? Please check say something. I don't belive this is a fair play by you. I doesn't seem like you don't enjoy banning accounts.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:58:17 PM

No.

Why ? May I have a logical reason ? There's a lot of people doing it ( They'r your friends ? ) or what ?
May I have a reply please? You took 2 minutes to say No and at least now more than 15 min to reveal you'r reason. And I'm sure you won't reply. I have seen this game before with other people. I've asked kindly.

They'r permanent bans ? or for how long my accounts are going to be banned ? Please check say something. I don't belive this is a fair play by you. I doesn't seem like you don't enjoy banning accounts.

Why would he unban accounts used for farming and spamming? How does that benefit this forum in any possible way? I think the forum is starting to purge out the useless spam accounts.
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:05:19 PM

No.

Why would he unban accounts used for farming and spamming? How does that benefit this forum in any possible way? I think the forum is starting to purge out the useless spam accounts.

I think you'r 100% right. I'm asking for my accounts to be unban or to know if they have a perma or limited ban. Also I won't be using them AGAIN FOR SPAM. Of course they could ban the accounts again if consedired as spam on my second chance. Thanks for replyng Blazed. All I want to know is information and a second chance that's all. Thanks.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:09:13 PM

No.

I think you'r 100% right. I'm asking for my accounts to be unban or to know if they have a perma or limited ban. Also I won't be using them AGAIN FOR SPAM. Of course they could ban the accounts again if consedired as spam on my second chance. Thanks for replyng Blazed. All I want to know is information and a second chance that's all. Thanks.

It should say when you login how many days they are banned for. If it does not say how many...probably perma banned.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:13:41 PM

How about a second chance by making new accounts with higher quality posts? Why should you benefit from joining a sig campaign or selling off the accounts that only have that high of activity from spamming?
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:16:27 PM

How about a second chance by making new accounts with higher quality posts? Why should you benefit from joining a sig campaign or selling off the accounts that only have that high of activity from spamming?

Please xetsr check the the accounts listed  on OP they'r lastest post " Can be pointed as spam " like 10 of them maybe. And I haven't delete any. I have no issues creating new accounts and start with it. I just prefer them back. I would like to have them back. But admin already said no. So what to do ? I think this is unfair , don't you?

edit: Blazed yes , there's not info about when they'r going to be unbanned.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:18:32 PM

No.

What if i asked you nicely to UN BAN them an then BAN again all of them?
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

Please xetsr check the the accounts listed  on OP they'r lastest post " Can be pointed as spam " like 10 of them maybe. And I haven't delete any. I have no issues creating new accounts and start with it. I just prefer them back. I would like to have them back. But admin already said no. So what to do ? I think this is unfair , don't you?

You still have wealthy$, right? Consider yourself lucky lol. He could have banned all including that one.

First name on list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=365241;sa=showPosts - Just look at the first and second page.

Just move along. BadBear made it pretty clear he will not be unbanning the accounts. Some people forget this is a BTC forum, not a paid to post sig spamming forum Wink
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:34:52 PM

Alright xetsr thanks for all the information I really appreacited your help.

I will be locking this thread now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: