Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25563 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:37:25 PM

It is indeed very refreshing to see such great support! It truly makes the work worth while!!!

XxXcoin has just doubled in value on Cryptsy!
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XXX_BTC

i am still holding decent amount of XXXcoin, nice to see new thread,
so welcome to the new great future.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:37:40 PM

I wish you all the best with TTC and XXX! Good luck! I´ll keep my coins for long

Thanks for your kind words.
Wait until we've got some places to spend the coins. Maybe you will change your mind and prefer to spend them  Wink

tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:38:28 PM

I wish you all the best with TTC and XXX! Good luck! I´ll keep my coins for long

Thank you! We are overwhelmed by the great response we have revived and will do you all proud!!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

I still have some XXX on Bittrex but it's delist by Bittrex. Sadly !

We are have made contact with Bittrex and are awaiting their reply.

Rest assured that we will work very hard to get our new communities coins back!

that sounds great XXX will back to bittrex soon, i have still my coin there,
hope this time XXX will rock.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:16:32 PM

Very nice news!
I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

I've  got a question for you: are you planning to add a faucet and a dice game for XXX too, like Tittiecoin?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

Very nice news!
I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

I've  got a question for you: are you planning to add a faucet and a dice game for XXX too, like Tittiecoin?

Again thank you so much for the positive feedback!
Dice, faucet, Blckjack, Android Apps, IOS Apps, and LOADS MORE Smiley

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoiner

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:32:11 PM

I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

That's our plan. But to reach this goal, we need you, the community. We appreciate any support, i.e. asking your favorite adult services/sites/camgirls to accept TTC/XXX. The more demand from the community, the higher the chances.

Do we have any native speaking members who can post in the local sections of bitcointalk? Preferably in the russian, spanish, italian, french, turkish, indian, dutch and indonesian section.

El Emperador

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:32:39 PM

I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

That's our plan. But to reach this goal, we need you, the community. We appreciate any support, i.e. asking your favorite adult services/sites/camgirls to accept TTC/XXX. The more demand from the community, the higher the chances.

Some time ago, many of us adult webmasters asked Juicyads to add Bitcoin as a payment method, but unfortunately they denied the idea.  Sad

Do we have any native speaking members who can post in the local sections of bitcointalk? Preferably in the russian, spanish, italian, french, turkish, indian, dutch and indonesian section.

I can post into Italian section.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tittiecoiner

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:00:44 PM

Some time ago, many of us adult webmasters asked Juicyads to add Bitcoin as a payment method, but unfortunately they denied the idea.  Sad

Was that before or after they launched their new suggestion tool? Seems that they realized several suggested features.

I can post into Italian section.

That would be great  Smiley

bd04

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 09:37:08 PM

the support behind this coin is amazind. Glad to be a part of it Cheesy

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 09:55:28 PM

@TTC dev

Smart move.  Good news. Smiley

Thank you Smiley

You need to know that we have some very cool news coming out soon.... I'm sure everyone will love it!

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:53:52 AM

At last... some traction on this coin...

Bootstrap updating now...

I also emailed Bittrex yesterday on behalf of everyone and myself who had coins there and no "meaningful" way to do anything with them... selling at current rates  and withdrawing to a possible fork are not valid options when notified of delisting... and pointed them to what has been going on here. Hopefully, they do the right thing ASAP.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
zxbball

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:20:34 AM

my xxxcoin at bittrex,can i refund my xxxcoin again?
El Emperador

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:16:06 AM

Was that before or after they launched their new suggestion tool? Seems that they realized several suggested features.

After.
Many of us suggested Bitcoin as a payment method, but they completely removed the suggestion after some week.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bd04

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:13:43 AM

it's amazing how quick the coin has grown it's tripled in the space of a day near enough Cheesy

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

i´m going to risk some BTC into your project and see how it works
good luck!
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:11:30 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 12:33:59 PM by tittiecoin

Cryptsy current price between 142 - 175 Sats today. I believe this could EASILY go to between 7,500 - 10,000 Sats early stage once people catch on, and increase over time. Well done XXXCoin team!

Thank you for the supportive comments, it is truly greatly appreciated.

We have loads planed, Website, API, App's, BlackJack, faucet and much much more. We have a team ready to start contacting merchants as soon we have full exchange functionality. The only premine we recievd was for 100K and the past Devs are not responding to any of my messages. We have also not received any donations from the community as yet to go towards the development fund, all work carries out and cost was and is being absorbed buy us at this stage.

We continue to work ether way and are overwhelmed by the positive feedback.

Thank you and keep checking the thread... We have lots more in store!

Regards

Ricky
Kinky Crypto
Team XxXcoin - Team Ttittiecoin

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:37:54 PM

i´m going to risk some BTC into your project and see how it works
good luck!

Good call ivanst, as soon as we announced the takeover the XxXcoin price jumper to 200 satoshi from 60.
We forecast the price to move 1000 satoshi by the end of March once the website and API are in place.

We look forward to working with you and thank you fro investing in our project.

Regards

Ricky
Kinky Crypto
Team XxXCoin - Team Tittiecoin

Bitcoin2CDKey

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:25:03 PM

going down again U_U

i think anyone is joking us here XD
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:34:40 PM

Looks like someone bought 1.2 million hoping that there would be a huge uptake straight away and then promptly dumped.

BUT value seems to be holding good at around 100 SATs at the moment, if you look at values in comparison to other coins for the same coin count etc the price is very low.

I have no doubt that XXX will be the predominant coin for use with the adult industry, why?

- it is not gender or sexuality specific (tittiecoin and titcoin largely refer to a male user audience)
- it is acceptable to be displayed in the high street without offending anyone
- it has broad potential as a method of payment for online content, toys, lingerie and range of adult services
- it would work perfectly alongside popular brands as Ann Summers and Love Honey, to name just a couple
- just like the xxx domain it isolates adult content and spending from other consumer channels

I'm right behind the new team, and hoping to be a part of taking XXX forward aswell, certainly here in the UK.

Governments probably won't buy into Bitcoin - they are already looking at delivering their own (apparantly the Bank of England is - although we already have Britcoin for that).

The Adult Industry could easily separate itself from mainstream financial markets here - this would allow industries to protect themselves by supporting a business specific coin!

Let me tell you everyone, the future of the war in economics is digital currencies, people have the chance to vote with their money now - increased ethics, morals - and at the end of the day if you know that XXXCoin is used purely for the adult industry then you know it is not funding weopons, war, famine, poverty, its an opportunity to be totally transparent but private for its users.

XXXCoin will be huge!

Fantastic post VanityWallets,

You even managed to get me even more motivated Smiley and I already only sleep two hours a day hahaha

I cant stop talking about how thrilled I am to have community support Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: