Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017  (Read 25563 times)
imihal44

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

Looks like someone bought 1.2 million hoping that there would be a huge uptake straight away and then promptly dumped.

BUT value seems to be holding good at around 100 SATs at the moment, if you look at values in comparison to other coins for the same coin count etc the price is very low.

I have no doubt that XXX will be the predominant coin for use with the adult industry, why?

- it is not gender or sexuality specific (tittiecoin and titcoin largely refer to a male user audience)
- it is acceptable to be displayed in the high street without offending anyone
- it has broad potential as a method of payment for online content, toys, lingerie and range of adult services
- it would work perfectly alongside popular brands as Ann Summers and Love Honey, to name just a couple
- just like the xxx domain it isolates adult content and spending from other consumer channels

I'm right behind the new team, and hoping to be a part of taking XXX forward aswell, certainly here in the UK.

Governments probably won't buy into Bitcoin - they are already looking at delivering their own (apparantly the Bank of England is - although we already have Britcoin for that).

The Adult Industry could easily separate itself from mainstream financial markets here - this would allow industries to protect themselves by supporting a business specific coin!

Let me tell you everyone, the future of the war in economics is digital currencies, people have the chance to vote with their money now - increased ethics, morals - and at the end of the day if you know that XXXCoin is used purely for the adult industry then you know it is not funding weopons, war, famine, poverty, its an opportunity to be totally transparent but private for its users.

XXXCoin will be huge!

Fantastic post VanityWallets,

You even managed to get me even more motivated Smiley and I already only sleep two hours a day hahaha

I cant stop talking about how thrilled I am to have community support Smiley
Well,sure,you have my support,support of my gf boobs,community support...Wink
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:24:14 PM

Perfect Smiley

Should I ask more about the gf boob support? Tongue

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
imihal44

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:46:02 PM

Perfect Smiley

Sure...if we get xxx on 1000 sat,will put her boobs here :-p
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:53:50 PM

Perfect Smiley

What about a free preview?  Tongue
Perhaps her boobs will help to get the price to 1000 sat  Grin
Thanks for your support, good to hear the community is still behind the coin.

imihal44

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:05:06 PM

Perfect Smiley

What about a free preview?  Tongue
Perhaps her boobs will help to get the price to 1000 sat  Grin
Thanks for your support, good to hear the community is still behind the coin.
Hahaha ,yeah.....word free dont stand much in crypto world i think;)
Let we together bring price high and then boobs will dance from happynes
You welcome:)
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:03:02 AM

I have the time and resources to do just that, all I lack is the investment support form the community.

I have a dedicated Dev team that have been volunteering their time thus far to get XxXcoin back in operation and I work on this full time.
You make many valid points and I agree with you fully. Once we have looked at a few example we can start working on a media pack.

Also I see no problem pulling in BDSM and Fetish coin, have the Devs abandoned/dropped the coins?

We need to open a steady channel of communication open on IRC but keel the thread active at the same time so please come in and lets get this going!

I can see XxXcoin as the Bitcoin to the adult industry and am dedicated to making that happen!

Ricky

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:44:41 AM

There's nodes on BDSM and Fetish but overall, once XXX is up in lights it would be good to really drive adult digital currencies to operate a "fork of Bitcoin" as its own ecosystem.

Great to know you're on this full time, and theres a dedicated dev team, that means lot to us.

I own 1.5 million XXXCoins so I would say I have already invested quite a bit! Prepared to invest more in time, resource, marketing, helping everything along.

IRC channel would be good or Slackchat? Slack.com i think, IOCoin uses it, I like it. Check it out.

Right behind you Ricky all the way!

Sounds great, when I refer to support I mean the development fund. We got the 100k that was left over form the premine, however, various members of the community mentioned they would donate once I sent them a working wallet but to this day not 1XXX was sent to the donation address. I don't mind doing the work and I enjoy working with crypto, I would love to be able to reward my Dev team with some XxXcoin for their work in order keep them motivated, I can confidently say that they will not sell.

We will continue to push on and are currently working on a number of updates including an App that will be released over the next few days.

In case anyone wants to honor their donation pledge here is that address again. XQWNBaKRZoeNb9YYgKvvurLnbqxUPvRwYk
Transfers via trade key are possible for XxXcoin on Cryptsy, here is the trade key 1e306553681c71c0afa5300bfde05b265e1cc931

Regards

Ricky

Bitcoin2CDKey

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:58:49 AM

50 sat soon, we need cam's website working to put the price high! Tongue
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:53:03 PM

There's nodes on BDSM and Fetish but overall, once XXX is up in lights it would be good to really drive adult digital currencies to operate a "fork of Bitcoin" as its own ecosystem.

Great to know you're on this full time, and theres a dedicated dev team, that means lot to us.

I own 1.5 million XXXCoins so I would say I have already invested quite a bit! Prepared to invest more in time, resource, marketing, helping everything along.

IRC channel would be good or Slackchat? Slack.com i think, IOCoin uses it, I like it. Check it out.

Sounds great, when I refer to support I mean the development fund. We got the 100k that was left over form the premine, however, various members of the community mentioned they would donate once I sent them a working wallet but to this day not 1XXX was sent to the donation address. I don't mind doing the work and I enjoy working with crypto, I would love to be able to reward my Dev team with some XxXcoin for their work in order keep them motivated, I can confidently say that they will not sell.

We will continue to push on and are currently working on a number of updates including an App that will be released over the next few days.

In case anyone wants to honor their donation pledge here is that address again. XQWNBaKRZoeNb9YYgKvvurLnbqxUPvRwYk
Transfers via trade key are possible for XxXcoin on Cryptsy, here is the trade key 1e306553681c71c0afa5300bfde05b265e1cc931

Regards

Ricky

All my coins were on Bittrex. Any word?
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:03:01 AM

Regards

Ricky

I got a message back from Richie Lai saying that if they decide to re-list XXXcoin the coins will be back in their rightful place. I responded asking "so what if you do not re-list what then, with some reasons whey I think Bittrext and dealing unethically. We cannon allow these exchanges to act as though they are King and we are the peasants, this kind of behavior has got to stop.

I am waiting on a response and will proceed with whatever necessary action is warranted based on he's response.

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:07:21 AM

Regards

Ricky

I got a message back from Richie Lai saying that if they decide to re-list XXXcoin the coins will be back in their rightful place. I responded asking "so what if you do not re-list what then, with some reasons whey I think Bittrext and dealing unethically. We cannon allow these exchanges to act as though they are King and we are the peasants, this kind of behavior has got to stop.

I am waiting on a response and will proceed with whatever necessary action is warranted based on he's response.

The Market was removed on

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203658024-Markets-Removed-01-02-15

The Wallet was removed on

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203878100-Wallets-to-be-removed-2-1-Updated-2-15-

First, we gave all users _6_ weeks to remove their coins.  I have no idea when the network stopped working, but users were given ample time to remove their coins during this 6 week period.  As it is very clearly stated on our post, no exceptions will be made.  If anyone has the exact block/date the network stopped working please let me know.

Secondly, the fact that you have privately threatened, called us unethical, and accused us of actions, didn't make me want to work with you.  Now that you are publicly doing it reinforces my stance. 

To be very clear, your claim that the coins we hold belong and need to be sent to you to be used in your development fund is absurd. We will never honor that.  A simple request to update the wallet and allow users withdrawals would have been the easiest thing to do, but your accusatory tone is completely unprofessional.

richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:51:40 AM

Regards

Ricky

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203658024-Markets-Removed-01-02-15

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203878100-Wallets-to-be-removed-2-1-Updated-2-15-

First, we gave all users _6_ weeks to remove their coins.  I have no idea when the network stopped working, but users were given ample time to remove their coins during this 6 week period.  As it is very clearly stated on our post, no exceptions will be made.  If anyone has the exact block/date the network stopped working please let me know.

Secondly, the fact that you have privately threatened, called us unethical, and accused us of actions, didn't make me want to work with you.  Now that you are publicly doing it reinforces my stance. 

To be very clear, your claim that the coins we hold belong and need to be sent to you to be used in your development fund is absurd. We will never honor that.  A simple request to update the wallet and allow users withdrawals would have been the easiest thing to do, but your accusatory tone is completely unprofessional.

richie

That escalated quickly, with no need for it to have done so.

Richie, I would hope there could be better communication and collaboration in regards to the request to restore the XXXcoins to the users who did not remove them from the exchange in time. With all due respect, no one deposits anything of value anywhere with the expectation that should they not look at it for 6 weeks, they forfeit their property. Banks can;t do that. Money services certainly can;t either unless it is expressly stated in an agreement the user actually agrees to. Is there such a statement somewhere on Bittrex when a user signs up stating that at any given moment, if Bittrex says so, they will forfeit their coins should there be reason to remove a particular coin from the site? Yes there was notice given... but 42 days pales in comparison to the legal liability required of any institution dealing with exchanging of goods, assets and funds. Even with this type of notice, Bittrex would still be responsible for some sort of request policy to have coins returned should certain users have been prevented from using the site. What if someone was sent to boot camp the day before your notice? My best friend spent 3 months in the middle of a field in Germany training without any communication back home allowed.

No one here knows exactly what was sent to your team verbatim except the dev who made the request. I on the other hand, very politely sent in a ticket on this same subject, with zero response, asking for nothing more than the wallet to be updated since it was corrected less than 6 weeks since delisting. Don't punish the community for something like the above... it can be worked out.

The only people being hurt here are the actual crypto users... and in all fairness... there should have been a method put in place to claim delisted coin balances after the removal date.

Please take a moment to consider our request, even if the coin is not relisted, several users here would like to reclaim their balances at the very least.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
richiela

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:07:35 AM

Regards

Ricky

richie

Richie, I would hope there could be better communication and collaboration in regards to the request to restore the XXXcoins to the users who did not remove them from the exchange in time. With all due respect, no one deposits anything of value anywhere with the expectation that should they not look at it for 6 weeks, they forfeit their property. Banks can;t do that. Money services certainly can;t either unless it is expressly stated in an agreement the user actually agrees to. Is there such a statement somewhere on Bittrex when a user signs up stating that at any given moment, if Bittrex says so, they will forfeit their coins should there be reason to remove a particular coin from the site? Yes there was notice given... but 42 days pales in comparison to the legal liability required of any institution dealing with exchanging of goods, assets and funds. Even with this type of notice, Bittrex would still be responsible for some sort of request policy to have coins returned should certain users have been prevented from using the site. What if someone was sent to boot camp the day before your notice? My best friend spent 3 months in the middle of a field in Germany training without any communication back home allowed.

No one here knows exactly what was sent to your team verbatim except the dev who made the request. I on the other hand, very politely sent in a ticket on this same subject, with zero response, asking for nothing more than the wallet to be updated since it was corrected less than 6 weeks since delisting. Don't punish the community for something like the above... it can be worked out.

The only people being hurt here are the actual crypto users... and in all fairness... there should have been a method put in place to claim delisted coin balances after the removal date.

Please take a moment to consider our request, even if the coin is not relisted, several users here would like to reclaim their balances at the very least.

I apologize for your support ticket not being responded to yet.  I am actually traveling internationally right now and haven't gotten to it yet.  The most likely outcome is that we will upgrade the wallet to allow our users withdraw. My problem right now is that the dev demanded we send him all the coins and then proceeded to call us unethical for not doing it. He has also accused us of attempting to profit from holding onto coins which we have never done.  Either way, we will continue to evaluate the situation but we will not blindly send the balance of our users away.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:20:43 AM

Regards

Ricky

richie
The reason I escalated the tone of my email was for the same reason, zero responses to previous tickets requesting for XxXcoin to be re-listed. I did not threaten, I made a formal request to have the coins returned to myself to redistribute to the community and to be used for developing the coin further. I am more than happy to post all the email communications here including the ones sent two weeks ago, I am not by any means the kind of person who wants to burn bridges and you are not in any position to question the person I am or even call me unprofessional when Bittrex seems to have serious issues form a professional stand point for not responding to my initial support requests.

I see this as an excuse to withhold the coins, not a valid reason to do so, I refuse to be branded as the bad guy while you play the victim.

richiela

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:23:38 AM

I own 1.5 million XXXCoins so I would say I have already invested quite a bit! Prepared to invest more in time, resource, marketing, helping everything along.U

Regards

Ricky

richie

The reason I escalated the tone of my email was for the same reason, zero responses to previous tickets requesting for XxXcoin to be re-listed. I did not threaten, I made a formal request to have the coins returned to myself to redistribute to the community and to be used for developing the coin further. I am more than happy to post all the email communications here including the ones sent two weeks ago, I am not by any means the kind of person who wants to burn bridges and you are not in any position to question the person I am or even call me unprofessional when Bittrex seems to have serious issues form a professional stand point for not responding to my initial support requests.

I see this as an excuse to withhold the coins, not a valid reason to do so, I refuse to be branded as the bad guy while you play the victim.

Please do publish our correspondence...

We do not relist markets and coins on dev demands.  We are not obligated to relist every coin that a dev decides to resurrect weeks or months later.  The only email I have responded to is the one we are referencing.   And i believe I am in that position when you publicly call us unethical and attack us while we are privately conversing.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:26:24 AM

Attack? This is silly.

I will post my emails shortly,

richiela

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:28:33 AM

Attack? This is silly.

Not in email... The post you made 5-6 post ago...

richiela

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:36:42 AM

Attack? This is silly.

Honestly I'm stopping this discussion.. We will evaluate getting the wallet back online for our users... We will not be sending the funds to the dev.  It's obvious we have a communication gap and I don't want to waste anymore time on it.

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:43:05 AM

Attack? This is silly.

The reason I said Bittrex is being unethical is due to the fact that I felt Bittrex was acting unethically... Why did I feel that way??
1. No response to my ticket on the 18th February and no response to any of the other tickets regarding XxXcoin ether.

Why do I need to wait a month? Does this look like a demand to you? I was very polite and even reissued the ticket a couple of times due to a typos.
Why did you decide to come out of the wood work after I raised the tone of my email?

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:53:13 AM

I have the time and resources to do just that, all I lack is the investment support form the community.

I have a dedicated Dev team that have been volunteering their time thus far to get XxXcoin back in operation and I work on this full time.
You make many valid points and I agree with you fully. Once we have looked at a few example we can start working on a media pack.

Also I see no problem pulling in BDSM and Fetish coin, have the Devs abandoned/dropped the coins?

We need to open a steady channel of communication open on IRC but keel the thread active at the same time so please come in and lets get this going!

I can see XxXcoin as the Bitcoin to the adult industry and am dedicated to making that happen!

Ricky

Now, you need to stop begging for donations/investment, all right?

It seems to me you are pulling out a simple and pathetic scam all over BCT by taking over coins (Apex, XXXCoin) and then in your very first post you point out that you need money from the community.

If you really have a developer team (as you claim you have and which I doubt very much you have it) then first deliver something prior to asking investment from the community. So far you have delivered nothing but the pathetic attempt of collecting some money both here and the APEX thread.

As users correctly pointed out in this thread the adult industry is a massive opportunity for digital currency, but with the usual greed of a BitcoinTalk scammer developer nothing will be materialized regarding to this opportunity.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: