Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AAssetHZ/AAssetNXT] AltSheets Asset on HZ/NXT - software profits dividends  (Read 12101 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:29:44 PM

@altsheets dev

i suggest you to submit your assets in coinmarket
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/

Yes, makes sense.

What are their conditions to accept an asset?

I have already posted into their thread today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg10929916#msg10929916

just fill the form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:42:49 AM

Done. Thanks. Nice.

And ... dash :-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:14:45 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 10:29:58 PM by altsheets

Paid marketing can begin

Thank you very much to everyone who bought #AAssetHZ
- you are already helping to move #AltFolio forward.

Proudly presents: Marketing Success #1 - banner advertising on http://www.cryptocoincharts.info

Yiehah.

So cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All three new banners here: 

AltFolio

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:54:35 AM

good job dev,.
and already bought your assets again.
hope the price grow in future
keep good work  Cheesy Cheesy
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:33:27 PM

good job dev,.
Thanks. It was a very interesting day.

And the system for advertising, nxtad, is such a well done platform, it's really cool using it.

and already bought your assets again.
Thanks a lot.

296'350 are left at this price of 5 HZ.
We are on rank 2 of all HZ assets on cryptoassetcharts.info !

hope the price grow in future
It is still very cheap, compared to many many other assets; that should allow it to go up in price, yes.
If you later make so much money with it that you feel guilty *g* - you can always consider to share some of your profits with me ;-)

keep good work  Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks. Will do!

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:53:14 PM

for the next you may use paid banner advertising on coinmarketcap dot com
a lot of people using this site too
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:19:43 PM

for the next you may use paid banner advertising on coinmarketcap dot com
a lot of people using this site too
yes, and myself too, often.

The 'advertise' link on coinmarketcap.com redirects to this corporation: http://cointelegraph.com/advertising

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 01:44:32 AM

https://twitter.com/AAssetHZ/status/583444217017532416

Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:35:35 AM

If you later make so much money with it that you feel guilty *g* - you can always consider to share some of your profits with me ;-)

Well, we are looking forward to see your huge software sales...!

BTW, did you see that Horizon launched their trusted assets list:

https://horizonplatform.io/how-to-become-a-trusted-asset/
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:20:27 AM

Well, we are looking forward to see your huge software sales...!

BTW, did you see that Horizon launched their trusted assets list:

https://horizonplatform.io/how-to-become-a-trusted-asset/

ya,..then i think you have to submit your applications  Cheesy
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:28:14 PM

Advertising #AAssetHZ - new banners

Leaderboard banner 728x90

http://altsheets.ddns.net/aa/AAssetHZ_LeaderboardBanner01.png

Skyscraper banner 120x600

http://altsheets.ddns.net/aa/AAssetHZ_SkyscraperBanner01.png

How do you like them?  Please give feedback. Thx.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:05:26 AM

Advertising #AAssetHZ - new banners

Leaderboard banner 728x90

http://altsheets.ddns.net/aa/AAssetHZ_LeaderboardBanner01.png

Skyscraper banner 120x600

http://altsheets.ddns.net/aa/AAssetHZ_SkyscraperBanner01.png

How do you like them?  Please give feedback. Thx.

looking good,..clear and informative  Smiley
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:44:31 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 09:02:36 PM by altsheets

How do you like them?  Please give feedback. Thx.
looking good,..clear and informative  Smiley

Thanks. Nice to read positive feedback. Much appreciated!

There are also other opinions.

Which made me think ... to me it is not the most urgent thing to do ... but perhaps a design competition might be beneficial?

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 02:05:32 AM

Hello 13 shareholders!

I actually know you now - at least a little bit:

New version !!! assetparser.py

And very important: About my own asset AAssetHZ
--> I now know all my 13 shareholders, and their addresses!
They are holding between 90 and 1,044,497 AAssetHZ, median 9,999, average 97,650 AAssetHZ.
- and they also hold 0 to 6 other assets, median 2 others. Will be interesting to see which ones.

read more about this update in my assetparser.py thread

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:23:03 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 04:22:30 PM by altsheets

a few updates about dividends:

Only since yesterday I know you shareholders at all!

Due to the still 'neolithic' :-) API of HZ, first I had to build this workaround myself. So if the second hope fails, I will always be able to do dividends payments manually - no worries.

But there is also the hope for soon progress in the technology,
it was mentioned that the HZ code is being upgraded to a newer Nxt version.

Only then, REAL dividends payments will be possible:

http://localhost:7876/nxt?requestType=getConstants
Code:
transactionTypes: [6]
2:  {
description: "Colored coins"
value: 2
subtypes: [7]
0:  {
}-
6:  {
description: "Dividend payment"
value: 6
}-
That is Nxt 1.4.16.

The current HZ3.9 doesn't know yet that subtype 6 "Dividend payment".
So whatever dividends we issuers are paying now manually in HZ, can not be counted as dividends later.
I don't like that. I already asked the question if I can simply use the subtype 6 already somehow, but the answer was: "No, and your node gets blacklisted"  Wink

I will keep you updated.

EDIT (Sept2015):
* added their answer
* will happen soon, with HZ5.0

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:24:34 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:25:36 PM by altsheets

If you are a shareholder of my
AAssetHZ 8101260088962758269,
you received an encrypted message from me !

Please check your wallet for an "Arbitrary Message"
coming from my address.

Read the text by clicking on the transaction ID.

I created the tool myself!
Explanations are in the assetparser.py/shareholders.py thread.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:17:52 PM

--> http://altsheets.ddns.net/shareholders/

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:21:17 PM

New, intermediate Design of the
Homepage: Photo Backgrounds

I have now put some of my own photographs into the backgrounds of most pages ...

... check them out: http://altsheets.ddns.net

And the other happy news is:
  • this is only intermediate, temporary
  • because a gifted designer is starting to work on the pages.

Grin

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:46:52 AM

AltFolio just got better ... new version v51.

I implemented many suggestions - thanks to you, dear users!

Larger pic at: http://altsheets.ddns.net/altfolio/v51.html Free trial at: http://altfolio.ddns.net/

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:48:40 PM

News!

All shareholders of my
AAssetHZ 8101260088962758269
received an encrypted message!

Check your wallet for an "Arbitrary Message"
coming from NHZ-....-....-....-HHYZ4.

Read the text by clicking on the transaction ID.
May Newsletter with gift!

I created the tool myself!
Explanations are in the assetparser.py/shareholders.py thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: