Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ╞═ Offering Microloans ║ 6% Interest ║ [✓/✗] Collateral ║ Up to 0.1 BTC ═╡  (Read 4889 times)
krunox123 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:16:46 AM

Username: Josef27
Amount: 0.0152 BTC
Interest: 8%
Collateral: N/A
Reason: Buying phone credits (I had problem with my signature campaign payout)
Repayment Date: 09/04/2015 or quicker
BTC Address: 144zuZc3Ytn6BJQy6qZCv87CFDb6whdyrr
Approved.

Requested amount has been sent to the bitcoin address given.
Repayment address can be found on the first post of this thread.

TXID: f2bc8b2f3c1f8cef3204ab9def3f3ee5b5e9722b6f3c8fef94d27e01768c26c4

Can you confirm that you received it?

Life sucks.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:22:09 AM

Approved.

Requested amount has been sent to the bitcoin address given.
Repayment address can be found on the first post of this thread.

TXID: f2bc8b2f3c1f8cef3204ab9def3f3ee5b5e9722b6f3c8fef94d27e01768c26c4

Can you confirm that you received it?
Yes, I already have received the loan.
Thanks!

security log stores all password-related-log (change password, password reset via email) for 30 days.
Didn't know that feature exist, thanks for telling me.

Sometimes you may find it difficult to find people by searching in seclog who have changed their password. A more convenient way is by going to the person's trust profile, there you will be able to see the message like "This user changed his/her password recently " , this will let you know that he has recently changed his password.
Didn't check my own trust profile for a long time, thanks for the explanation.
Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:25:30 AM

Sometimes you may find it difficult to find people by searching in seclog who have changed their password. A more convenient way is by going to the person's trust profile, there you will be able to see the message like "This user changed his/her password recently " , this will let you know that he has recently changed his password.
It only shows up for 3 days (iirc, maybe 5 or 7?) so you cannot know if he changed his password 4 days ago (but still shown in seclog) (ps. password reset via email shows up for 30 days, for sure.)
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:27:20 AM

Yes, I already have received the loan.
Thanks!
Thanks. See ya again on 9th April 2015. Cheesy

Life sucks.
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:58:18 AM

Username: UltraFRS
Amount: 0.04 BTC
Interest: 10%
Collateral: Dynasty Warriors 8 (Xbox 360 Game, £15.00 Value, 200% Collateral)
Reason: To buy a miner on www.cryptospot.me
Repayment Date: 18/4/2015
BTC Address: 1H9zAtpzQP8EytRa25Ktbq9u3e3uwpHEKM
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:25:02 PM

Username: UltraFRS
Amount: 0.04 BTC
Collateral: Dynasty Warriors 8 (Xbox 360 Game, £15.00 Value, 200% Collateral)
Reason: To buy a miner on www.cryptospot.me
Repayment Date: 18/4/2015
BTC Address: 1H9zAtpzQP8EytRa25Ktbq9u3e3uwpHEKM
Find an Escrow that can hold the collateral.
But I think that it is not a valid collateral.

Read this:
What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

What is not considered collateral?

- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over 6 months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)

Life sucks.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:28:08 PM

Username: orryde
Amount: 0.1BTC
Collateral: My account (If needed)
Reason: Personal
Repayment Date: 10/04/2015 Or sooner
BTC Address: 1GqtAfvvHghvFuMorJhVeMufXa8dmxHdG4

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:39:39 PM

Approved.

Please find an Escrow which will hold your account for me before I send the requested amount to the bitcoin address given.

Life sucks.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:54:37 PM

Approved.

Please find an Escrow which will hold your account for me before I send the requested amount to the bitcoin address given.

I can escrow for free (tips appreciated) if you both are willing.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:59:32 PM

I can escrow for free (tips appreciated) if you both are willing.
Sure. Smiley
What about you, orryde?

Life sucks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:17:25 PM

Approved.

I was asked to escrow the above account for this loan and have sent an escrow agreement via PM. It is also below.

Can you escrow my account for 1 week or sooner i want to borrow btc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981708.msg10970111#new
sure. Start a group PM with the other party with the terms of the loan. I charge 1% of the loan or .0075 btc whichever is greater. Also please confirm if a signed message will be provided as part of the loan.

Please confirm this to lender
unless either party advises differently then below are the terms of the loan

The due date is April 10 2015. The .0075 escrow fee will be paid for out of the loan so the borrower will receive .0925 btc and .0075 will be sent to 19hG7hUX8xq7n6HsSBi9759Wn9R3G1o1A1 once both parties confirm the terms of the loan the borrower can PM me the password and once I secure the account I will advise the lender as much. The lender will need to post a unique repayment address for the borrower to pay to so there is no question if the loan is repaid. Once the loan is repaid the lender will confirm that it is okay to return the account to the borrower and I will change the password back to what it previously was.
as of now we are waiting for the lender to confirm the terms of the escrow.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:32:17 PM

Approved.

I was asked to escrow the above account for this loan and have sent an escrow agreement via PM. It is also below.

sure. Start a group PM with the other party with the terms of the loan. I charge 1% of the loan or .0075 btc whichever is greater. Also please confirm if a signed message will be provided as part of the loan.

The due date is April 10 2015. The .0075 escrow fee will be paid for out of the loan so the borrower will receive .0925 btc and .0075 will be sent to 19hG7hUX8xq7n6HsSBi9759Wn9R3G1o1A1 once both parties confirm the terms of the loan the borrower can PM me the password and once I secure the account I will advise the lender as much. The lender will need to post a unique repayment address for the borrower to pay to so there is no question if the loan is repaid. Once the loan is repaid the lender will confirm that it is okay to return the account to the borrower and I will change the password back to what it previously was.
Sorry, I did not check my Inbox.
The terms are ok. So, I agreed to the terms given.

Code:
1. Loan will be repaid on 10th April 2015.
2. Escrow fee is 0.0075 [btc] and will be sent to 19hG7hUX8xq7n6HsSBi9759Wn9R3G1o1A1.
3. orryde will only receive 0.0925 [btc].
4. Unique repayment address for the borrower(orryde).
5. Once loan were repaid, account will be return back to orryde.
6. Quickseller will change the password back to what it previously was.

Life sucks.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:36:12 PM

Approved.

Code:
2. Escrow fee is 0.0075 [btc] and will be sent to 19hG7hUX8xq7n6HsSBi9759Wn9R3G1o1A1.

I will send all details of my account if the btc have funded

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

Approved.

Code:

I will send all details of my account if the btc have funded
I confirm that I am in control of the account orryde. It is now safe to fund the loan. Additionally please post a repayment address below for this specific loan.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:47:11 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 02:05:40 PM by krunox123

I confirm that I am in control of the account orryde. It is now safe to fund the loan. Additionally please post a repayment address below for this specific loan.
Please give me a minute.

Edit:
Sent.
Can you and orryde confirm that you received the fund?

TXID: f7d9bcc97c719c6ee1f76b7e99a6825c7396eeec8e86cd841f6feb4b8ecf7e72

orryde, repay your loan(0.11 BTC) at 19vt9ZZDFxZPSDpiCqL44i9bhrT1KrYMjp.

Life sucks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:09:48 PM

Please give me a minute.

Edit:
Sent.

orryde cannot post from his account. I confirm that I have received the escrow fee and it looks like the address he posted received .0925 btc.

@orryde - please repay to the address that I quoted above.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:19:17 PM

Please give me a minute.

Edit:
Sent.

orryde cannot post from his account. I confirm that I have received the escrow fee and it looks like the address he posted received .0925 btc.

@orryde - please repay to the address that I quoted above.
Sorry, I forgot about that. Roll Eyes
Thank you for confirming on behalf of him.

Life sucks.
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:42:07 PM

Cancel my application please as I have nobody(at least  not locally) that can escrow this small valuable item.
duid88

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:56:19 AM

cek inbox  Grin
kenshi222
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile