Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 06:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 03-05-2015 Manhattan’s New Bitcoin ATM Fuels The Competition Between SkyHook  (Read 1366 times)
SRINKO (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:16:44 PM

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/manhattans-new-bitcoin-atm-fuels-competition-skyhook-lamassu/
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:23:52 PM

Why would you even start a competition with another's ATM while you have the WHOLE world to put your machine at ?! I don't get it.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:57:37 AM

Yeah this really is stupid. Here's a thought... The are billions of other locations in the world, move over!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:59:36 AM

Why would you even start a competition with another's ATM while you have the WHOLE world to put your machine at ?! I don't get it.

Well its not just about placing bitcoin atm's at random locations obviously, the most important thing is location, and i think we can all agree that
Manhattan is quite a location to sell bitcoins. Its not the same having an ATM there and in Detroit (not to insult anyone), those are pure business calls.
I wouldnt be surprised if we are soon to have much more of news like this one, its good that bitcoin is being fight over, that means we have alot of interest in it.

cheers
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:49:38 AM

Well its not just about placing bitcoin atm's at random locations obviously, the most important thing is location, and i think we can all agree that
Manhattan is quite a location to sell bitcoins. Its not the same having an ATM there and in Detroit (not to insult anyone), those are pure business calls.
I wouldnt be surprised if we are soon to have much more of news like this one, its good that bitcoin is being fight over, that means we have alot of interest in it.

cheers

lol, didn't realize Manhattan was that small so they had to put it in the same place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: