Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin exchange in Paypal  (Read 1394 times)
sheilachester (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:41:45 PM

Hello, I need to exchange 0,50btc. I need $ 150 to my account paypal. Only from people who have long been registered member to post comments.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:52:44 PM

Hello, I need to exchange 0,50btc. I need $ 150 to my account paypal. Only from people who have long been registered member to post comments.
You will also need to have been long registered member. It is the only way people are going to use PayPal. Even then you are mostly going to get attention from scammers. These transactions often end in fraud. Why not just use bitcoin to buy whatever you were going to buy with paypal? It will be cheaper for you.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
sheilachester (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:01:01 PM

You will also need to have been long registered member. It is the only way people are going to use PayPal. Even then you are mostly going to get attention from scammers. These transactions often end in fraud. Why not just use bitcoin to buy whatever you were going to buy with paypal? It will be cheaper for you.
I need to pay for hosting it unfortunately only payment paypal, and I can not find one exchanger that would provide services in this area, all I've seen are very suspicious, I was the person who helped me with the exchange but he disappeared
gate11

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:03:50 PM

I can do it I will take 50$ now, I pmed u
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:27:53 PM

I need to pay for hosting it unfortunately only payment paypal, and I can not find one exchanger that would provide services in this area, all I've seen are very suspicious, I was the person who helped me with the exchange but he disappeared

Make sure to trade only with trusted people. Don't even consider trading with a newbie with negative trust.
Almost certainly things would go wrong.

Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:19:22 PM

Make sure to trade only with trusted people. Don't even consider trading with a newbie with negative trust.

Excuse me but where is the risk if he is going to pay with paypal and not receive into it? You can undo the transaction from paypal right?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:22:03 PM

Excuse me but where is the risk if he is going to pay with paypal and not receive into it? You can undo the transaction with paypal (not with BTC) right?

OP is paying with BTC which he can't undo. The other party may charge back and scam him.

I'm saying the risk is for OP and my advice was intended to him.

sheilachester (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:08:26 AM

Thank you so much that I dropped the rating is not for that, I am but I still did not change, I thought immediately communicate adequate people, apparently all vice-versa
itsme123

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:07:09 AM

sent you a pm
sheilachester (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:53:14 PM

still required
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:50:36 PM

Do you agree to escrow? Or do you send first? If you agree I will buy your BTC
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

still required

I exchange PP contact me or visit my exchange thread.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:12:08 PM

Excuse me but where is the risk if he is going to pay with paypal and not receive into it? You can undo the transaction from paypal right?
I'm not going to teach anyone how, but you can scam from both directions with PayPal.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:05:43 PM

I'm not going to teach anyone how, but you can scam from both directions with PayPal.

If the Bitcoin trader does send first, how exactly should the PayPal person be scammed? The PayPal trader can just look up the blockchain and his wallet if there is an incoming transaction worth the amount as bespoke, everything is fine and the PayPal can be sent out.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:54:09 PM

I'm interested in buying 0.2 bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: