Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin Exchange that love Indian's - not like igot fools.  (Read 4792 times)
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:18:09 PM

Hi,

I'm old user of igot exchange, due to their massive fool prices & poor withdrawal system, i'm looking for another exchange to move my bitcoins.

Is there any Bitcoin exchange is available with Indian Deposit / Withdrawl ?!

I want to move asap.

can anyone help me?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:20:28 PM

Hi,

I'm old user of igot exchange, due to their massive fool prices & poor withdrawal system, i'm looking for another exchange to move my bitcoins.

I want to move asap.

can anyone help me?

https://coinsecure.in/

ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

Thanks for your reply.

I will signup now and will check out.

Thanks.
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:34:14 PM

Hi,

I want to move asap.

can anyone help me?

Actually there are a lot of them:

Similar to Igot, you have:

1) Unocoin (1 % fees plus service tax)

Then there are peer to peer exchanges:

1) LocalBitcoins.com (1% seller fees, no buyer fees) But risky.

2) BitQuick.in ( No seller fees, 2 % buyer fees)

Then there are proper exchanges like you have the stock market:

1) Coinsecure.in (1% fees both ways)

2) BtcxIndia.com (1% fees both ways)

3) Millibits.in (Complicated fee structure, but defunct exchange)

Hope this list helps, there are pros and cons of each exchange, be very careful with dealing on localbitcoins.
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:38:56 PM

Thank you for your lists.

i will give a try all of them...
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:04:27 AM

Thank you for your lists.

i will give a try all of them...

I have heard many negative reviews about iGot, so please avoid it.

Talking about good exchanges, I have personally used Unocoin and Coinsecure.
While both are good, they operate in slightly different way.

Unocoin is like Coinbase of India, where you don't deal with other traders directly. You send a fixed amount to them and they send Bitcoins to you. It is that simple.
Coinsecure is direct user-to-user trading platform. You can see what other people are selling and for how much. Traders decide what price they want to buy/sell for.

While I like the user-to-user idea more (Coinsecure), the volume is generally low. So if you're willing to buy more than 1 BTC, you might be out of luck with Coinsecure. In such case you will have to go for Unocoin.
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:31:25 AM

Update: i tried all the exchanges above mentioned.

I feel Unocoin is better than igot & coinsecure.

Unocoin prices are better than all other Indian exchanges.

Coinsecure price is very lowest & volume also very low.

will see how this thing will go in future?

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:27:53 AM

Unocoin and Coinsecure both are good.

As you can see, Coinsecure is direct user-to-user trading platform (unlike Unocoin). Traders decide what price they want to buy/sell for. That's why price keeps swinging. If you want stable price and higher volume, go for Unocoin.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 12:04:33 PM

The order book is not the entire volume of deposits on the exchange. I know that there are larger deposits in our backend that have not moved since they came in and some that have moved only when an order is created.

We could do futures very easily, but even that relies on users entering their order into the books.

Do let me know if you have any suggestions as to how we can speed up to a point of larger volume. Traders Accounts, Merchant Gateway and API are coming up next!

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:03:17 PM

The best exchange is btcxindia.com. Very user friendly. Great customer service and the iNR prices are equivalent to prices in $. Whereas other exchanges charge much more than the current prices.
shahadil

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:44:07 PM

The best exchange is btcxindia.com. Very user friendly. Great customer service and the iNR prices are equivalent to prices in $. Whereas other exchanges charge much more than the current prices.

I dont know how you can say other exchanges charge more than current prices. On Btcxindia, orders are created by users, and so it is on coinsecure, which in my belief are the only REAL exchanges in the country. Unocoin, Igot, etc are just glorified localbitcoins profiles. Having said that each exchange has its uses and clientele, and for different requirements, one meets it better than the other.

In my opinion, the only exchange, that will take the lead in the future, is the one which implements fully automated trading the first. As of now, BTCXIndia has better volumes than Coinsecure and prices are better and the chance of the trade getting executed higher.  Honestly, we still follow the foreign markets and cannot give direction to the market sitting in India. We are not that strong an economy yet. For this use, an exchange which can implement API and have programme available to be given to end users, would be where everyone heads over to eventually. Thats my wish list.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:47:39 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 04:55:34 AM by bitcoinisfurture

Unocoin has many restrictions.

Trade timings -  There is a specific timings where they execute order and deposit/withdraw does not work after 10 PM or so. Sunday is a holiday.

5/6 confirmations required for BTC transfer. Also BTC transfer does not seems to be automatic as after several confirmations in night too it does not reflect in BTC wallet.

INR withdrawal takes 24 hrs on average.

Trade limit - Only 10 BTC buy/sell in 24 hrs  for first two months. Only if you have decent trading volume they will move to different category.

Future Buy/Sell option is not available.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:41:30 AM

Unocoin has many restrictions.

Trade timings -  There is a specific timings where they execute order and deposit/withdraw does not work after 10 PM or so. Sunday is a holiday.

5/6 confirmations required for BTC transfer. Also BTC transfer does not seems to be automatic as after several confirmations in night too it does not reflect in BTC wallet.

INR withdrawal takes 24 hrs on average.

Trade limit - Only 10 BTC buy/sell in 24 hrs  for first two months. Only if you have decent trading volume they will move to different category.

Future Buy/Sell option is not available.

Yep.

Unocoin works much like Coinbase in USA. There is a human being sitting somewhere performing most of the tasks - trading, confirming deposits & withdrawals etc. That's why most things happen during working hours.

But still considering all available options in India, it is one of the best that works well for most buyers/sellers.
Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:36:16 PM

Hi,

I want to move asap.

can anyone help me?

Actually there are a lot of them:

Similar to Igot, you have:

1) Unocoin (1 % fees plus service tax)

Then there are peer to peer exchanges:

1) LocalBitcoins.com (1% seller fees, no buyer fees) But risky.

2) BitQuick.in ( No seller fees, 2 % buyer fees)

Then there are proper exchanges like you have the stock market:

1) Coinsecure.in (1% fees both ways)

2) BtcxIndia.com (1% fees both ways)

3) Millibits.in (Complicated fee structure, but defunct exchange)

Hope this list helps, there are pros and cons of each exchange, be very careful with dealing on localbitcoins.
thanks for this helpful post I am sure it must helped a lot of indian bitcoiners
shahadil

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:25:10 PM

You are welcome. Within a week I am going to write a review on each one of them. Since I have been using most for over 6 months now.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 01:46:47 PM

You are welcome. Within a week I am going to write a review on each one of them. Since I have been using most for over 6 months now.

Try Zebpay, buy too Smiley

Disclaimer : It is quick buy for small amounts of bitcoins for users with a bit unusual process Smiley
1. Download Zebpay from Android play store, you will also get 100 bits free on download now.
2. Once you reach home screen, click on + button in the bottom and go to Buy
3 For first order of 500 INR or less you dont ned to verify your account, so you can simply go through order process.
4. For orders above 500 or second order you need to get verified. Just send copy of your PAN card to verify@zebpay.com or scan it with Scan your PAN card button. We will verify your account in less than 24 hours Smiley
5. Now you can get details of current seller and his bank account details on transfer details. Our current seller is buysellbitco.in ( India's first and most trusted bitcoin exchange ). In near future you will see few more sellers there competing with each other to sell you coins, stay tuned Smiley
6. Go ahead and send funds to that account as per AML rules.
7. On next processing cycle ( 12 PM and 5 PM are two processing cycles ), your order will get executed if we have confirmed your payment. So if your payment is received before 11 am you will get bitcoins in your Zebpay account at 12 Pm, if we received it between 11 am and 4 Pm, your order will get executed at 5 PM and if we receive it between 4 PM and next day 11 am again it will be processed next day 12 PM Smiley Rate will be applied of processing time.

This process is going to be automatic and instant in coming days.

Reagrds

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
shahadil

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:25:50 PM

Try Zebpay, buy too Smiley

Disclaimer : It is quick buy for small amounts of bitcoins for users with a bit unusual process Smiley
1. Download Zebpay from Android play store, you will also get 100 bits free on download now.
2. Once you reach home screen, click on + button in the bottom and go to Buy
3 For first order of 500 INR or less you dont ned to verify your account, so you can simply go through order process.
4. For orders above 500 or second order you need to get verified. Just send copy of your PAN card to verify@zebpay.com or scan it with Scan your PAN card button. We will verify your account in less than 24 hours Smiley
5. Now you can get details of current seller and his bank account details on transfer details. Our current seller is buysellbitco.in ( India's first and most trusted bitcoin exchange ). In near future you will see few more sellers there competing with each other to sell you coins, stay tuned Smiley
6. Go ahead and send funds to that account as per AML rules.
7. On next processing cycle ( 12 PM and 5 PM are two processing cycles ), your order will get executed if we have confirmed your payment. So if your payment is received before 11 am you will get bitcoins in your Zebpay account at 12 Pm, if we received it between 11 am and 4 Pm, your order will get executed at 5 PM and if we receive it between 4 PM and next day 11 am again it will be processed next day 12 PM Smiley Rate will be applied of processing time.

This process is going to be automatic and instant in coming days.

Reagrds

so finally you have iphone app. that was a surprise. where is the announcement? dont think i can buy anything there yet though. cant find any + on the app. interesting though. i was ignoring zebpay completely till now, as i do not use android. Will look into you guys as well now.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 03:08:11 AM

so finally you have iphone app. that was a surprise. where is the announcement? dont think i can buy anything there yet though. cant find any + on the app. interesting though. i was ignoring zebpay completely till now, as i do not use android. Will look into you guys as well now.

Actually we have few tech glitches with iOs version and we have not started advertising it now. Once we will have those resolved we will start a full fledged campaign for iOs launch ( expected by 21st April ). Buy is not available on iPhone natively, but you can use same process as you can perform all steps manually Smiley

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:34:14 AM

Igot increased their Fees   Shocked  Shocked

Buy fee 1% from 0%

Sell fee 1% from 0.5%

Horrible updates from Igot..

According to India market igot is dead.

anandjerry007

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:03:58 PM

DONT trust iGot they are natsy assholes..... they say  responding to a ticket takes 24 hours but its been 4 days still the have not responded to my ticket .....Withdrawal service so pathetic .... they didnt allow me to withdraw my coins later they made me to sell my coins with them but now i have not received my money to my bank account its been 15 days....

DONT TRUST [size=100pt]iGot [/size]
Prajyot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:03:22 AM

Hi,

I want to move asap.

can anyone help me?

Sorry but why verification is required?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 06:53:08 AM

Hi,

I want to move asap.

can anyone help me?

Sorry but why verification is required?

Due to regulatory and compliance requirements, Trading will require Verification on Coinsecure.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: