Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:45:40 PM

<TriviaMaster> !balance ecash
<ECASH-Tipbot> triviamaster has 999599 ECASH (unconfirmed: 0 ECASH)

Still plenty left to win!

How to register my nick?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:02:43 PM

How to register my nick?

/ns register password email

JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:15:53 PM

How to register my nick?

I'm done with this shit.
Expect a lot of people get pissed because of this action and expect a lot of negative trust

What a shame screwing things up like this.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:19:44 PM

How to register my nick?

I'm done with this shit.
Expect a lot of people get pissed because of this action and expect a lot of negative trust

What a shame screwing things up like this.

Who cares anymore, it's obviously all fake anyway

I didn't steal any of these coins, by the way, they never belonged to anyone. They were from the stake that popped while I was sending coins to Bittrex for the swap

160k was used to fund the house for the dice game out of the 180k not traded in. I don't make anything off of that, either, I just sent them to make sure there were coins in case someone won big. You're right, I live where only Native Americans can be involved with gaming, so I won't make a single penny off of those sites

You guys wanted me to KEEP these million instead of burning them...I figured using them in a giveaway would be a great way to promote your coin. Obviously, you guys are stingy and want nothing to do with this long term. You realize how much interest this has brought your coin?

1,000,000 coins will be nothing in about a week. At 15,000% median stake rate, you guys will be in the billions in like a month

Stop being fucking crybabies and learn how to do some math. I'm helping you morons out by doing this. I'm also the only one doing fucking anything for this etrash coin I didn't even make, so blow me

DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:50:39 PM

Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 2920 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 10000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if nHeight(<= 324000) // 8% Daily for One Month
        return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
   printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:10:22 PM

Im in support of Spots and all he has done for this coin. the ones bitching are either upset because they lost btc/ wasted hash on the initial release or just have a personal grudge/ are following orders set forth by someone that has a grudge. i wasted hash on the initial release and btc. the only reason i have anything at all is because Spots fixed the coin. If he hadnt there would be ECASH coins stuck in limbo, it would have quickly been delisted and all would be lost. I dont know about you guys but 1sat is always better than 0sat which is what you would have had after block 6k. I hope you all realize this. I hope Spots NEVER helps any of you again. I know if I were him, I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. You can leave neg trust for me if you want... 0 fucks will be given.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:23:03 PM

@ Igotspots I like what you've done overall, i cant see where all this hate is coming from, unless it's just butthurt folks for their own personal reasons, i have

mined this coin from before you helped it out of a hole, and followed this thread the whole time from the start, the only thing i'm not happy with is the price, but

that's not your fault at all.

You stepped in after being begged to do so, and you did what needed to be done, i can see on the thread that it has been done transparently, and

nothing was hidden, as far as i can see anyway Wink

btw the giveaway is a great idea, it's not like it's gonna be dumped quick at all............the prizes are like between 1+5 ecash, so it will take ages for it to be

distributed this way, lessening the chance of a dump, and allowing others to participate who could not mine for whatever reason.

Grin
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:35:29 PM

How to revive and kill a coin in less than 2 weeks by Spots  Grin
I'm out of this, thanks for your work Spots but in all honesty you just made the worst decision ever and showed that you can not be trusted and hurted your credibility bad.

No disrespect, i really appreciated how you came up to help the community at first and actually did not send a few coins for the swap so you can get them as donation but you should have followed the plan or actually let the community decide to give away or not the coin on irc.

The main concept of cryptocurrencies is that it's decentralised, a single entity should not decide to arbitrarily add 20% to the total supply of the coin, it's even worse when theses kinds of decisions are made based on emotions.

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 09:05:59 PM

Seems C-CEX is still down on their wallet.. has anybody talked to them about fixing the wallet? IF anybody had deposits there, its gone

I have 0 contact with anyone at c-cex

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:18:11 PM

So for any of you retarded fucks that think I ever had any intention of keeping these coins, I said this almost two weeks ago:

Ok current supply is "moneysupply" : 5503675.53127000, which includes those that were accidentally staked while trying to send the swap coins to Bittrex, meaning 1048575.54127 coins will be destroyed

You fucking idiots. Now instead of them being burned...since you cockfucks are leaving me negative trust anyway, I'm just going to give away like 20% of the total supply. I hope they dump it on your faces, assholes

Sending 1 milion coins to the trivia bot in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC right now. Come play and get your part of the million

#fuckthehaters

HUH?
I hope that was not a reply to my post, if yes then I have to apologize for writing unclear posts.
With the unthankful bastards I mean the haters, and I personally think you did a good job here iGotSpots.

NEM/XEM!!!
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:37:55 PM

We don't have clear statement from dev about swap for our customers. New wallet does not work with old wallet.dat. if we don't get solution in 2 days from dev we will have to remove wallet from exchange with it's all customer's balances.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:00:29 PM

We don't have clear statement from dev about swap for our customers. New wallet does not work with old wallet.dat. if we don't get solution in 2 days from dev we will have to remove wallet from exchange with it's all customer's balances.

Classic C-cex
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:06:47 PM

Classic C-cex

Classic c-cex what? Getting rid of a coin that is as bad as this, or classic not hearing anything from the dev like the miners? The balances are worthless because this so called dev decided to rush the exchange and not care about anyone who missed the few posts on a hundred page thread.

So they lose out as well because of him, miners,investors all got screwed by spots. He is a good person and people should believe everything he says because he is really honest all heil spotty the dev...

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:29:02 PM

Classic C-cex

Classic c-cex what? Getting rid of a coin that is as bad as this, or classic not hearing anything from the dev like the miners? The balances are worthless because this so called dev decided to rush the exchange and not care about anyone who missed the few posts on a hundred page thread.

So they lose out as well because of him, miners,investors all got screwed by spots. He is a good person and people should believe everything he says because he is really honest all heil spotty the dev...

If you lose your coins you deserve it for stupid, and 97% of the coins be sent to bittrex for the swap, the left 3% are from ocminer, minerpools and ccex exchange.
I inform so many times to support in ccex, and they never care about this.

Ccex, is obvious the new wallet doesnt work with the old wallet.dat, its a new chain, or in other words, is a new coin, i swear i will try to inform about this, but you never are in the chat Pride.
ahmed9979

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:05:02 AM

How many days are left for us on that %8 stake rate?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 12:51:26 AM

I've now lost my green positive trust that I spent years earning for fixing this piece of shit etrash for free

You guys just lost your second dev; I'll be dropping it from GorillaStake.com this weekend and giving everyone who signed up prior to this post a 50x refund to say sorry

If you order after this, you will oniy receive the amount paid as your refund. I keep strict records, don't try to lie to me

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:13:45 AM

I've now lost my green positive trust that I spent years earning for fixing this piece of shit etrash for free

You guys just lost your second dev; I'll be dropping it from GorillaStake.com this weekend and giving everyone who signed up prior to this post a 50x refund to say sorry

If you order after this, you will oniy receive the amount paid as your refund. I keep strict records, don't try to lie to me

Quick dump all those Ecash you have in the IRC!

Why would OCminer give you negative trust? The shortend POW was discussed for day in the original Ecash thread. Dosnt make much sence. Seems like his job as a pool operator to keep track of these things.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:24:50 AM

I'm out with spots. Sorry guys for the mini dump. (I only had 10000 coins. Small investor.) But this coin will go nowhere without a dev. I hope spots pulls the servers he dedicated to checkpointing too. All of you haters are just jealous there is someone out there that can actually code worth a shit, instead of subjecting us to alphatesting shitcoins like this was before spots stepped in and coingen coins.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:28:59 AM

Well, that's at least a proper dump.  Nice 700k one  Wink
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:34:30 AM

im out too, fucking kiddy girls whining about everything, good luck with your Etrash
I hope Vegas can dump before be late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: